Announcing STS - Cathe's Next Filming Project!

SNM Videos

Administrator
We've just posted in our Blog details about Cathe’s next workout series called STS which stands for “Shock Training System”. STS will be our next generation Cathe DVDs and will consist of 10 DVD’s that are designed to be used as a complete workout system or they may be purchased individually. In the future we plan on releasing more workouts under this new brand, including cardio workouts. Please read the blog for more details, but also feel free to ask further questions or to make comments here.

This looks like such an exciting project!! Will we need to purchase the software or will it be part of the price of ordering the series? Also, will the new software be Mac/Apple-compatible?

Thanks for the wonderful news!!!
Leanne

The Workout Manager is a web based application and is free except for an optional meal planning/nutrition module. Everything you need to calculate your 1 rep max and much more will be available to you at no cost.

>The Workout Manager is a web based application and is free
>except for an optional meal planning/nutrition module.
>Everything you need to calculate your 1 rep max and much more
>will be available to you at no cost.

This sounds fantastic too, I feel like xmas just came early!

This is the best news I've heard . . . EVER! I am so looking forward to this one! Of course I want to know when the pre-sale will start, the price tag (should I be afraid, very afraid?) and the estimated shipping date, but I won't badger you for that. I know it'll all come out sooner or later!

Thank you, Cathe! I don't think I could've asked for anything more for your next project! This is exactly what I wanted!!!!! :)

I am SO excited about this project! The workouts sound amazing! I’m definitely going to pre-order (not that I haven’t pre-ordered everything you’ve ever made, lol).

One question….do you have an estimate of how long each workout will be (including the premixed ones?)

Thanks so much, I can’t wait.

Kathy G

Of course I want to know when the
>pre-sale will start, the price tag (should I be afraid, very
>afraid?) and the estimated shipping date, but I won't badger
>you for that.

But isn't it great that this is announcement is just in time for the holidays??! Now I know exactly what to ask my husband for!

Thank you for such an exciting program! The new series is just amazing, and this one looks even more incredible!!

Lenne

"In the future we plan on releasing more workouts under this new brand, including cardio workouts"

Shelly, I just noticed this in the first post (announcement). Woohoo, it looks like a set that will keep expanding and growing. Oh,my....I can't wait!

Kathy G

As good as these sound, they also sound expensive. I know Cathe's workouts really deliver and they will be worth it whatever the price but I'm already trying to figure out how I'll pay for them. Just keep us poor folks in mind when you come up with presale prices please. :9

WOWZERS!!! Cathe, these sound absolutely fabulous. As someone else already asked, will this set have any cardio, and if so, what kind? Also in the stretches, which I love your stretches by the way, will there be a yoga/pilates type stretch? I guess you will have details like these later, but I'm just so excited about this concept of weight training. I'm jumping up and down a happy dance. :9 :9

OH. My. Goodness. Cathe you are awesome! This sounds absolutely cool. I can't wait for this one. You outdo yourself every single time.

Add my vote for the blender.

WOW!!!:D :D :D I am so excited! Am thoroughly enjoying the 4DS and now this :7 I would like to see a workout blender and really like the idea of a compilation DVD.

Questions: I see that there will be cardio DVDs added but are these first 10 all strength DVDs?

Will this make our other strength workouts obsolete?

Oh ya ... I can hardly wait for these bad boys!! Man , you never cease to amaze me !! I also want to put in a vote for a total body compilation workout blender DVD. Goodluck with the process of putting this all together. I will eagerly but patiently be checking for updates and possible preorder availability!!

Cynthia:7

Here's my credit card Cathe-take it, take it!:p Oh dear, my workout space is going to look like a "Cathe Shrine":7

<<<Just keep us poor folks in mind when you come up with presale prices please.<<<<

Ditto that;-)

But it sounds like the new series won't be done until after feburary,so if thats the case,I can buy them with my tax refund
:7 :7 :7 Oh boy,can't wait

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.