Accomplished mommies and their snoozin babes 4/18-4/24

Christine- I am so glad you had a great day and a great night! You deserve it!

James woke up coughing at 2a last night. DH said he heard him coughing in the monitor all night. I sure hope he isn't getting a cold. He went down at 1015p last night and is still sleeping at 745a. We wanted to go to some garage sales but now I'm not sure. Want to see how he feels. At least if we dont go, I can do STS legs this AM!

Good morning all! BBL!

JOhn slept! He slept! I cannot believe it. He slept from 8pm till 4:30am, hada bottle and woke up at 5:30am ready to rock. I was out like a light. I am still in a fog. I was having really vivid dreams. DH even made the bed in teh master bedroom, miracles abound in the house today.
Goign to maek ice cream today with jimmy to have after dinner. Yum. Plannign on heading to the park to play soccer with Jimmy and then wash the car. As soon as DH gets home from work, I am doign a long run. It will be the first long one this year in heat, so i am a bit nervous about running out of fluids. I am going to bring a few dollars just in case.
Jen- Poor james! I hope it is not somethign serious... John has had some low grade crud for over a week. Nothign that makes me doctor bound, just fussy and runny nose. Jimmy has had a lesky cough, as well. I think they are both on the mend, so if it is the same bug, it lasted about a week.
Hope you have a great day adn great workouts!
Hi mammas!

James seems fine, just not eating as much prob cause his nose is stuffy. We found a nice Baby Einstein jumper for $25 at a garage sale. We washed the parts and cover and it is brand new. Their daughter just started walking so they were getting rid of it. Now we have one to take to daycare so he's not bored. YAY! DH has to work for a few hours this afternoon...BOO! But I will try to get in my STS legs and maybe some revabs if I can J to nap.

Homemade ice cream sounds yum! What flavor? We might head off to dinner tonight at a steakhouse for FIL's bday.

I am wondering why he slept, if he is getting better or getting another cold. His ears and cheeks are all red, but he is in a good mood, who knows. Usually the poop is an indicator! So I will know shortly.

ohhh, and for ice cream, vanilla bean with chcocolate chips. Simple and yummy and creamy! I love making ice cream!
Hope you get a great workout. Glad you found a great jumper. I am so bummed john cannot use one. HE gets bored! Damn hemophilia getting in his way!
Just went on a bit of a spree at the running store. I think this great sleep has made me nuts. Got a new outfit and some socks and headphones. I made a new runnign mix, so my run will be a fun mystery since I will not know what songs are next. I am on a Madonna kick.

Mommies where are you? I am sitting here waiting for DH to get home from work so I can get this run done. Tick tock.
The boys have both been so good the past two days. I think we are all finally getting over that cold or whatever we all had. It is a relief to feel capable again. Jimmy even asked to go to nap early. Wow!
I miss you all! Hope you all have a great weekend.

Wow, it is super quiet here today. I got to do STS legs (Wowzer!) and Merciless abs. The revab guy is quite annoying. Not sure if I will continue to do the workouts or not. Especially after STS abs. Took James out to his little blowup pool again. He pooped in his swim pants. Kinda funny, has a skid mark in it now. BOYS!

So we go out to dinner with MIL and FIL for FIL bday and everything is going fine until dessert. She gives my son a taste of ice cream!!! HELLO LADY!! He is FIVE months old! WTF are you thinking??? I know some people may not think its a big deal but this woman thinks she can do whatever she wants. NOT with my child! We both kinda jumped down her throat but then I let loose in the car with DH and he agrees. I told him I cannot trust her and she will not watch him alone. There have been other instances where she totally disregards what we say. ACK!!

Ok off to spend time with my boys.

Christine your ice cream sounds yummy! I hope you enjoyed your run with your new music! SOrry I wasnt here to keep you company today!

Hello. I'm home but haven't had a chance to read above, hopefully I can catch up tomorrow. I made it thru my first back-to-back workdays since delivering the girls. Whew....would prefer not to do that again. lol

Tomorrow i have off, then work Monday.

Hope to have some energy to do a run & bum bum. I've enjoyed being sore last two days from high & tight. I might be crazy, but I think my biceps are swollen from just one workout! lol I hope to go to church in AM & spend time with kiddos too. Big expectations for one teeny tiny day off. :eek:

hi
haley and I ended up going back to Tenn with our friends for a few days. headed home in the morning. I will be back full force on Monday!
Miss you all!!!

Jen- I would have lost it too. Your kid your rules. Especiallybabies. It's one thing to offer a three year old I e cream, but a six month old? They are not evensupposed to start dairy till a year. I agree that you should be pissed. When sil was here she shared her frappicino with Jimmy. When I realized it, I told Jimmy he was doneand sil actually told him not to listento me and that aunt Kelly wAs in charge. I about punched her big oldsilver braces.
Mel- way to go on atough week. Hope you get that hot
tub fixed so you can relax.
Did my run. Whew. Having beer and pizza and it is damn good.
I loved my newmix. I sang out loud at the top of
my lungs for eighteen miles. People looked at
me like I was crazy - yes i am!

Christine- I know your enjoyed your sleep. When my babies first sleep through the night. I always wake up and wonder what's wrong.
Melanie- I don't know how you find time for work, family, and exercise. You're inspiring! You go girl!

Sorry, I can't remember everyone's name yet. I'm working on it.
I decided to do an Insanity rotation. Then later I'll add it in with weight lifting. So far I'm loving it. Pure Cardio is really tough.
Jen- The joys of MIL. Somehow they seem to know how to push your buttons.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.