A Very Sad Day!

I am very sorry for your loss, it is very hard to let go of a pet. If any of you are interested, one of the best animal charaties around is called Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, they are in Utah but all over the world. Go to there website & please give whatever you can to their causes. Thanks, Karen

Hi Cathe,
So sorry to hear about your loss. Hampton sounds like a wonderful pet and I'm glad you have lots of good memories to hang on to!

Take care,
Dana

Another Lab mommy here, who has had to put a Lab down before. So sad.

Hope your pain heals as fast as is possible. I know it hurts.

Cathe,

I am so sorry about Hampton. I can imagine you with tears in your eyes, writing to tell us the news. At least that's how I was last year, when we went to put our 16 year old Tora to sleep. Her death was not so sudden, although she actually died at the vet's without having the injection. It's hard to imagine waking up one morning and thinking someone you care so much is fine, and then losing them the same day.

I feel for all of your family. I know though that it helps to understand that Hampton and Dakota are together again.

Ohhh Cathe my heart goes out to you and esp your lil boys as I'm sure they are wondering where their puppy is.

Our furr babies are just that our babies. I pray the pain dulls somewhat in the coming days and your beautiful vision of your puppies over the Rainbow Bridge was so wonderful...it tug deeply at my heartstrings and brought a tear or two to my eyes.

I have an 11 yr old puppy and just thinking that one day she won't be with us is just heart wrenching.

Hugs to you and your family!

Awwww, I'm sooo sorry to hear about the sad news. I have two dogs myself and know how much they touch your heart and are such a big part of the family.
Hugs,
Nancy

Cathe, I'm so very sorry to hear this news. What a very scary moment going through that. Loosing a family member is so difficult to endure. May your beautiful memories of him give you strength at this painful time. Susan C.M.

I am very sorry for your loss cathe........my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.:-( I'm sure it's tough, i've had my cat for 16 years and can't imagine how i'll live without her. Pets are our family, and you have to be pet lovers to understand. At least he's with his buddy in doggie heaven and having a blast!

Cathe,
I'm SO SORRY to hear this! I've had many cats throughout the years, and know the pain of losing a beloved pet.

I'm sure Hampton had many loving years with you and your family.

Take care!

I'm so sorry for your loss! I wish you and your family strength in this difficult time. Take care of each other!

Our thoughts are with you,

Maria

Cathe,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I have had two cats in my life, Michael, who died some years ago after we had had him for 14 years, and Twitch, who I've had now for almost 8 years. I mourned for the longest when we had to put Michael down. He was a member of the family and now Twitch is like the queen of the "castle". I really don't know what I would do without her. I understand losing a loving pet and companion. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Take care,
Sanchia

Just wanted to add that I'm thinking of you and your family...I've gone through the loss of two beloved "babies" and can imagine how hard it has to be for you!

My heart is broken for your loss. I have 4 dogs. They are our friends and add so much fun, companionship and happiness to our lives. They are truly my "furry children". I hope the happy memories you have of Hampton and Dakota ease the ache in your heart.
Kim

Cathe,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, and happy to hear about Dakota's gain! You have a wonderful way of looking at things in a positive light and I just wanted to send some love in your direction today for being such a great example for others!

:)

This truly is a very sad day indeed. I truly remember how friendly Hampton was to all of those who he visited at your gym. We wish him happiness where he is now. I am sure that he and Dakota are romping around nipping at one another's ears and tails.

I truly am sorry for your loss.

Lorrayne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.