2009 Cathe Road Trip...Yes, we're having it!!!!

I didn't even try to get a spot in last year's RTs. I was getting ready to retire at the end of September and did not want to use up any vacation leave that I would get paid for when I left. I have been hoping that I'll be able to get a slot this year. Fingers and toes are crossed!

To quote the Pointer Sisters.

"I'm so excited. I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it".

Jean

This is awesome Cathe!! I am PUMPED!!! Last year's road trip for my sister Jolene and I was amazing, I can't wait to repeat it again this year. Although now I'm worried - with only one road trip planned, we both better get in!!!

Hi princessbear!

Hi princessbear!

I can help with this question because I've been one of the RT Coordinators for the past few years. For the 2005 and 2007 Road Trips, capacity was set at 105. This number is based upon the absolute maximum number of people who can safely and comfortably take a class in Cathe's aerobic studio. I would imagine that this year's capacity will be the same.

Hope that helps! :)

Okay. . . I am new here and I have seen posts about road trips before. What is it exactly? I am such a huge fan, and you have changed my life with your workouts, I would love to meet you and tell you in person how much you have changed my health, life, everything!

Jolene, is your other sis not going to come? It would be great to meet her too!

We're trying like hell to get her to come!! It would be so fun for all three of us to experience all that is Cathe together! I'm going to show her this post to show her she is a wanted woman at the RT! :)

HOORAY!!!!!!! This completely made my day!

This year I will be sure I'm not stuck in a mtg during registration! ;)

Okay. . . I am new here and I have seen posts about road trips before. What is it exactly? I am such a huge fan, and you have changed my life with your workouts, I would love to meet you and tell you in person how much you have changed my health, life, everything!

I'm probably not the best person to answering your question, since I've never been. But basically it is a weekend that Cathe hosts at her gym. It includes meeting fellow Catheites, working out, and socializing. There is a forum on this board for the Road Trip, and if you have some time to look through the threads from last year (some include photos) you might get a better idea.

Yay!!! I have been waiting to hear this!!! I am so excited you will have a 2009 RT. I went in 2007 and had a blast!! I was 36 weeks pregnant last year, so I couldn't make it (although I seriously thought about it;)). Thanks Cathe!!!!

Hi Everyone! Now that STS is a completed and delivered project, I have had a bit of time to look into having a 2009 Road Trip. I know you have been asking and wondering for a couple of months now and thanks for your patience. Good News....yes, we are having one :D !!!

While I don't have any specific details to share with you just yet, (I need about 7 to 10 days to do some more homework) I at least wanted you to be aware that we are indeed going to have one and that it will be held during one weekend this summer anywhere between July 10/11/12 through August 7/8/9. At the current time, we only plan to hold one road trip this summer.

Ok, I'll be back on the forums after a quick coffee run, but just wanted to at least get this much information out there until I know more.

Yippee, looking forward to seeing you this summer.....where we can do the happy dance live together :D

Okay, so the best place to stay in Toronto is probably the Fairmont Royal York, and you are really going to love all the fun things to do here! ... Whattaya mean you're not coming to Toronto? Where else could you possibly want to be this summer?

Ooh! I don't think I'll make the whole weekend this year but maybe I'll swing down to join the Friday morning class or the Sunday brunch!

(And that will leave a spot for someone who hasn't been before.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.