2009 Cathe Road Trip...Yes, we're having it!!!!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Now that STS is a completed and delivered project, I have had a bit of time to look into having a 2009 Road Trip. I know you have been asking and wondering for a couple of months now and thanks for your patience. Good News....yes, we are having one :D !!!

While I don't have any specific details to share with you just yet, (I need about 7 to 10 days to do some more homework) I at least wanted you to be aware that we are indeed going to have one and that it will be held during one weekend this summer anywhere between July 10/11/12 through August 7/8/9. At the current time, we only plan to hold one road trip this summer.

Ok, I'll be back on the forums after a quick coffee run, but just wanted to at least get this much information out there until I know more.

Yippee, looking forward to seeing you this summer.....where we can do the happy dance live together :D

Cathe,

Thanks for letting us know!!!
I am sooooo excited :D:D:D:D:D
I'm sure lots of people will be climbing the walls waiting for an update!!!
Have a great day
ellie

Great news Cathe!! Afraid I will probably miss out on this one, but I was able to go last year & it was Fabulous!!! :D
It will be fun though following all the excitement on the forums as it approaches though.

Yikes, afraid I might miss out too since my vacation goes through that time period. I'll keep my fingers crossed about which weekend it is!

Yay!!! Please try and make it toward end of July or Aug. I am taking a class the 1st 2 weeks after july 4th. I will have class until 7:20 on friday.

I know there are alot of other things to consider, but just wanted to put it out there.

chrissy

Last edited:
Made my WEEK!

That is the best news I have heard all week! I've had a super stressful, intense work week so seeing this today REALLY made my week! That, and doing STS - I really look forward to my workouts, and loved doing STS legs today, though I'm always hurtin for days after (good pain! good pain!).

My sister Jess and I are SO in for the roadtrip - as soon as the date/time is listed to sign up, we are so signing up, come hell or high water ;-)

Jolene

I can't wait to do the HAPPY DANCE together! I wouldn't blame you for not having one after all your hard work on STS but I sure am glad you are! Yipppeee!
3.gif

Oh cathe ignore my last post. Like you need to hear requests from everyone!! I sure there is people who want it one of those 2 weekends. Sorry.

I will work around it if I can.

Thanks chrissy

Road Trip!!

Thanks for the great news Cathe!! I sincerely hope that I'll be able to attend this one. Enjoy your day! :)

Cathe,
Yay! I hope it's not on the one weekend in July I have something planned. ;)

Thanks so much for even contemplating it after all the effort you put into STS for us. :D

Kathy G

Hooray!!

I had to cancel out of last year's RT due to a death in the family so I am extra excited and hoping I can attend this year.

Carrie

I need to start schmoozing DH to see if I can come. Valentine's is this weekend, maybe if I am extra nice to him;);)

Nan

Great news on a boring February day!!! I hope I'm lucky enough to secure a spot!!! Best get to cracking on a 2009 RT poem, huh??

Now this made my week. My mother and I were thinking of going; I hope we have the money. I would be honored to work out alongside the wonderful Cathe Friedrich (Her crew and other fans included, of course). At eighteen, I would probably be the youngest one there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.