Strength in Numbers

Julie Good job on PUQ and GG. I hate turning the clock forward or back. I wish the time just stayed the same. I hope you get to relax this weekend even with losing the hour.

Pam That is a great analogy of mulching and CCC. I always like to do Imax 2, I never think of doing the first one either. Good work on Drill Max.

This morning was the original Bootcamp. Those squat thrust climbers did me in. I got so dizzy that I couldn't finish all of them. That has never happened before, I must be getting old :rolleyes:. It was so nice and spring like out that I went out for a walk and then took Tango outside so he could enjoy it too.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on BC. Those squat thrust climbers are killers, but that is crazy that you got dizzy. Probably just a one time thing though. That is so nice that you go some nice spring like weather and that both you and Tango got to enjoy I bet that made him happy.

This morning I did Step Blast and the abs from SJP. I think I might actually be doing that mulching today, although I am still waiting for DH to get the truck out....Have a great day!

Pam

Saturday I did Imax. I don’t know what happened but during the last interval (Air Jacks + Tuck Jumps) I must have landed wrong and tweaked my lower back. I had plans to do some good cleaning on Saturday but ended up sitting on the couch with a heating pad on my back most of the day. Sunday was my rest day and it was feeling better. This morning it was feeling a lot better but still not 100%. I did PUQ and GG but modified to keep stress off my lower back. Now I am sitting at work with a tight lower back. I have a chair massager with heat set up so hopefully that helps. ARGH!!! Lately I have been feeling so old.

Pam Great job on Drill Max! Well I got downtime over the weekend but not the kind I hoped. I hope you can get your mulching in because I know you have been wanting to do that.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on Imax. I hate that you tweaked your back, definitely not the kind of downtime you were hoping for over the weekend. I’m glad it was starting to feel better, but it sounds like the PUQ and GG this morning might have done a number on it. I hope not! I hope that the heat and the massager help.

I did finally get some mulching done on Saturday. I still have more to do, but it felt good to get started. I spent the whole afternoon on it. I couldn’t do any yesterday or today though because it rained yesterday and is still raining today. :mad: They are even talking about snow for us this afternoon maybe. I sure hope not. Sunday was my rest day and it was basically a lazy day. This morning I did Intensity and the abs from lean legs and abs. The kittens went and got their distemper shots this morning, so I’m hoping we don’t have any bad reactions like last time. Have. A great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Step Blast and the abs from SJP. I hope you got your mulching done.

Julie Good work on Imax. Sorry that you hurt your back and didn't get the downtime that you were hoping for. I hope the heat helped your back feel better. Good job on PUQ and GG with modifications.

Pam Glad you got some mulching done. Oh yuck not snow, it is too close to spring to get snow now. Good job on Intensity and the abs from lean legs and abs. I hope the kittens are all doing well after their shots.

Saturday I went dragon boating. It was such a nice day out it felt really good. Then we had some running around to do. Sunday I had trouble getting going after the time change so I didn't get my yoga in before we headed out to my parents to do some more yard work for them and then I helped my mom out with their income tax. This morning I did Step Blast and in the afternoon I went out and vacuumed out the car and washed it. It was looking pretty dirty and really needed a wash. Then I did some of my own yard work. It was a really warm day here close to 70 degrees though we are suppose to get rain tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

My back is still feeling tight and sore but I thought I would try doing Ride. I was able to get through it without any pain so that is good. I guess I will just have to take it day by day for a while. I am fearing that high impact might be off the table for me for a while if not permanently. I’m pretty nervous about trying tuck jumps again after this.

Pam Yea, so glad you got some mulching done on Saturday. What snow!?! We are 7 days out from the first day of Spring. Great job on Intensity and LLA abs. Crossing my fingers the kittens do well with the shots.

Cheryl The time change is horrible. I would like to blame it for my back issue but I guess I hurt my back first. Great job on Step Blast and CarMax and YardMax! Wow that is awesome temps. Please send some my way. We are still in the 30s.

Have a great day!

Cheryl That is great that you got to go dragon boating and that you had nice weather for it. I really hate the time change, I wish that they would do away with it. It seems like every year there is discussion about getting rid of it, but then nothing happens. Great job on all the yard work, the car clean up, and Step Blast! I think we flip flopped weather, now we are getting the cold stuff. I was enjoying the spring temps and I want them back!

Julie Sorry that your back is still feeling tight, but great job doing Ride. I'm glad that it didn't bother your back. Oh no, no more high impact ever?! I know that day will be coming, but I hate to think about it. Tuck jumps are definitely killer on the lower back.

Well we did get some snow yesterday, but luckily it is almost all gone now. I certainly hope that is the last for the year. It's still only supposed to be in the 40s and 50s this week though. None of the kittens had any adverse reactions to the vaccine, so I was happy about that. This morning we were supposed to go for a bike ride, but we decided the trail might not be in very good condition because of the snow, so I did RWH LIHI Chest, shoulders, and triceps and Plyo Hiit 2. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Good work on Ride. I hope high impact isn't off the table for you permanently and you only need to rest your back for a couple of days. Tuck jumps are hard on your back, you could always try doing jumping jacks instead of tuck jumps to see if that helps. It wasn't has hot out today as yesterday but it was still very mild. I will try to send some warmer weather out your way.

Pam They are having discussions about the time change here too. With everyone so unhappy about it (so it seems) it shouldn't be that hard to do away with it. With us I have heard that they also want Washington, Oregon and California to do it with us so all the pacific coast is on the same time. Hard to say if that would ever happen. That sucks that you got snow but at least it is mostly gone and won't be back until next winter. Glad that the kittens were fine after their shots. Good work on RWH LIHI Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and Plyo Hiit 2.

This morning was KPC. I was so tired this morning probably because of the time change but I made it through. I wasn't sure at the beginning if I would do it but I did. After that I was pretty lazy since it was raining out.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

I got terrible sleep last night. No work out. I figured between lack of sleep and my back still bothering me, I better lay off. I need to try stretching it out tonight.

Pam That is good the snow is pretty much gone and the kittens did well. Great job on RWH LIHI CST and Plyo HiiT 2! That is quite the substitute for the bike ride. I am not sure that I will never do high impact again but I will definitely have to go slower and lower than before.

Cheryl Great job on KPC especially with being tired! Being lazy on rainy days is the best. I am hoping I can get back to high impact but I think any tuck jumps will be low and slow. I’m still baffled at what happened.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on KPC, especially when you weren't feeling up for it. Rainy days are the best for being lazy.

Julie Sorry you had such terrible sleep. It sounds like it was a good idea to take the day off for you. I hope stretching will help your back.

This morning I did RWH Back, shoulders, and biceps and bonus abs 2. Then I went and got another load of mulch and spread it. My back is feeling pretty tender right now after that, so I think I may need to do some stretching too. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Sorry that you got a lousy nights sleep. It was a good idea just to take it easy and try stretching out your back. It is hard to say what happened, maybe you landed wrong and didn't notice at the time.

Pam Good job on RWH Back, Shoulders and Biceps and bonus abs 2. Shoveling mulch would be hard on your back, hopefully the stretching helped.

I did the timesaver premix for Muscle Endurance. I didn't have enough time to do the whole thing as our neighbours were getting a new fridge but they couldn't be home for the delivery because of work so I told them that I would let them in. I wanted to make sure that I was ready when they came so I just did the shortened version. Then I went and got groceries and then did some housework in the afternoon.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

So I decided to take it easy the rest of this week. My back is slowly getting better but I don’t want to do anything to set myself back. I slept in a little this morning and then did some gentle stretching. I have tomorrow off of work and have a lot of housework and chores to do. Saturday we have errands most of the day. I am hoping by taking it easy these next few days I can get back at it on Monday.

Pam Great job on RWH BSB plus bonus abs 2! Oh no, I hope your back is ok. I can imagine lifting and emptying all those bags can do a number on your back.

Cheryl Great job on ME timesaver! Love those timesaver options for when your short on time.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Good idea to take it easy for the rest of the week if your back is still giving you problems. Keep up with the stretching to see if that helps. I would say enjoy your day off but it sounds like you will be really busy though it will be nice to get it all done before the weekend.

This morning was Imax 2 and then I got the rest of the housework and laundry done. In the afternoon I went out and cleaned up all the pine cones and pine needles that were at the back of our place.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job ME timesaver. You are a very nice neighbor!

Julie I think that was smart to take the rest of the week off. You sure don't want to make things worse on your back. Luckily my back was fine by yesterday morning. Stretching is feeling really good on it though.

We're finally getting some warmer weather so my GF and I went for a 24 mile bike ride yesterday. This morning was LIHI legs plus bonus abs 1. Tonight we are having Eric over for his birthday so I'm headed out to get the fixings for the birthday cake. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam We all look after each other in our little area here. It is nice to know when you are stuck that there is usually someone to help you out. Glad that your back is feeling better. Good work on your 24 mile bike ride and LIHI legs and bonus abs 1. Happy birthday to Eric.

This morning was Turbo Barre. In the afternoon our neighbour needed help looking after their dog so we brought Leo over. There was a few spats between Tango and Leo but for the most part it was pretty good.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl That is great to have good neighbors like that. Several of the neighbors that we were close to have moved away, and the couple that we have been good friends with that are still here are getting separated. :( I'm so sad for them and their kids. Great job on Turbo Barre. I'm glad things weren't too bad between Leo and Tango.

This morning I did Step Max. It wasn't what I wanted to do, I thought I was going to do Power Max, but I picked up the wrong dvd and couldn't be bothered changing it. Maybe I should have because I fell very near the beginning. Luckily it was just on my butt and I didn't hurt anything and got up and kept going. It isn't really one of my favorites, but I got through it. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Sorry to hear about your friends that are separating. That is hard on everyone. Good job on Step Max even if it isn't one of your favorites. Good thing you didn't hurt yourself when you fell.

Saturday I went dragon boating twice. The first time is with the team that I will be with when we compete in a regatta next month. We worked a lot on our race starts which is really important because if you have a crappy start you will probably come in last. The second time I helped out with a learn to dragon boat class. With all the fresh air I slept really good last night. Today we went out to my parents to do some more yard work for them. I didn't get up in time to do any stretching or yoga though. I think it has been about three weeks since I did any yoga and I can feel it. I am going to see if I can fit anything in this week.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

I was able to get a lot done this weekend at home and my back is back to feeling normal (sorry couldn’t help but pun). I did PUQ and GG this morning.

Cheryl Great job on Imax 2 and chore max! Great job on TB too! Glad that Leo and Tango didn’t have too rough of a go together. So awesome you got a double dose of dragon boating! I could definitely see your start being super important. It is kind of like a warm up before a workout. Not something you can skip or skimp on without compromising your workout. Hope you are able to fit in yoga this week.

Pam Great job on your 24 mile bike ride! So glad you are getting nice weather. I can’t wait until ours gets a little better. We are slowly creeping up there. Great job on LIHI Legs plus bonus abs! Great job on Step Max even though you were hoping for Power Max. That is scary about falling but glad nothing was hurt.

Have a great day!

Julie Glad that you could get a lot done this weekend and that your back is back to feeling normal :p. Good job on PUQ and GG.

This morning was Rhythmic Step. After that I did a few things around home and then went and got some running around done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

I did Pedal Power scrambled this morning. I love that workout and could do it every week. The last song really peps me up. Ozzie is getting chemo today and it is the aggressive chemo that he gets every 4 weeks and really tears his intestines up. It doesn't usually start until a few days after he gets the chemo and they are supposed to do a lower dosage this time to hopefully help with that.

Cheryl Great job on RS! I was really worried last week because my back has not been that bad in a long time. Just need to watch it when/if I do high impact again.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.