Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for September 2020

Doreen - thank you so much! I would love to have the list for Cathe Live :) Copy and past...I don't care how you sent them. Yeah, a lot of people don't like the pre sale price since they have to more workouts to get free shipping. I preordered the dvd's & downloads. Really don't need anything else at the moment. I am super excited for the new workouts. Haven't been that excited in a long time. Can't beat the price! Great job on your workout this morning. I need to look this one up.

Jolie - I never owned a Garmin. I have an Apple Watch and love it. Have fun getting new boxes and cleaning everything for the new house. I would do the same get everything ready/clean for the new house. I am happy to be back at working out. I am so thankful for my team of doctors. They all have a handle on things. Great job on the Strong Express Upper body today. I need to pull that one out soon.

Roxie - have fun shopping for workout clothes. Haven't been to TJMAX in a long time.

Today I did Jessica Smith Walk Strong 3 Metabolic Conditioning, 45 minutes(32 actual), 94/129, 100 calories, 1006 steps. I also did Walk Strong 3 Quick Fix Add on abs, 16 minutes, 28 calories, 137 steps. Total time was 61 minutes, 128 calories, 1,143 steps. This workout moves quickly. I liked it the other time that I did it because it has some cardio feel even though you are using weights the entire time. I burned more calories the last time , but did not write the workout out. Plus my fitbit just seems to be giving me less and less calories. Then again my heart rate can get up and two seconds later it drops when I switch moves.
Does anyone that has Walk Strong 3 know if one of the cardios has kickboxing. It seems I remember one having some. Maybe I am thinking of something else.
Walk Strong 3 metabolic conditioning
mat, light dumbbells 2-8#depending on level and medium weights 8-15# (optional) step with 0-3 risers is used with high step topper. I used 3 risers.
light weight side squat overhead press off step 8 slow reps 16 reps faster 8# dbs
rear lunge off step alternating wide and close row Right 8# dbs 4 slow 16 fast
push ups 1 hand on the steps
repeat on other side
1 heavy dumbbell 15#
curtsy row 4 slow 16 fast using step 16 reps
Bend knee up and kick out while pushing arms forward and back 16 reps
1 foot on step squat up swing overhead
repeat all on the other side
Light Weights 8# dbs
Sumo Squat /curl 4 slow 16 fast
right foot on step split squat with arms back 6 slow 8 fast reps 8's
step ups with kickbacks stepping right foot onand off
repeat on left foot
Floor with mat
chest bridge press 15# dbs 4 slow 16 fast reps
Plank with 1 hand on step 1 dumbbell 15# rows
dips 24 reps
repeat
core no weight
full sit ups
single leg bicycle with other leg extended 16 right 16 left
bridges 8 reps and 16 reps 1 leg extended
reverse crunch
stretch

Roxie, nice work today.

Debbie, I did sleep a little more 6 hours and 49 minutes. But, I also went to bed a bit earlier and reset my alarm a little later because I knew my grandchildren's dad would bring them later. I am still tired. It took me forever to type this workout out as I kept dozing and leaving lines of letters and... I will leave the decaf at night alone for awhile, but may try something else for those restless nights. I remember Kelly moving rather fast in some of her weight workouts. On the dips today Jessica said not to go down too far so we did not pull the shoulders forward or something like that. She really does pay attention to safety. There are several moves I have had Kelly and Cathe do that ends up hurting me. Like pullovers way over the head and back. Also Kelly seems to like to drop down low with flies. That hurts!

Belinda, I hope things work well for you working with the nutritionist. Nice workout this morning. I hope that I get some sleep too.

Doreen, thanks for the live list. I have an old one I got before, but not an up to date one. Yours looks great.
I ordered the dvds and downloads for the new workouts. It is worth it since you get free shipping doing it. Otherwise you do not save yourself much.

Jolie, my I have had my Fitbit turn off on me somehow two days in a row. Today I was really attentive to watching and making sure it was still running. That is annoying. Particularly when I see I am doing well, or seem to be, at getting my heart rate up only to look and see it is off. Fit Bit is always either working on another watch and new features or something. I restarted my phone this morning as it won't sync with the watch until I shut down and restart. It had a new spot opened on the app to track my mindfulness. I don't need that or the menstrual health on there. That last update it did seems to have made it even worse on the calorie burns and heart rate. Good that you were careful with the upper body workout today. Maybe the neck and shoulders were a combo of things along with packing.

Roxie- I'm looking into Beachbody.. how did you get VIP access to the muscle burns fat program? Do you get VIP to all the releases in VIP status?

Diane - WS3 has Cardio HiiT she does some kickboxing moves. This one moves fast. BTW, JS is coming out with a new program.

Reactions: WD
Belinda- I hadn't seen that JS is releasing a new program - and I just got her newsletter in email.

This morning I pulled out RIPT90FIT and did Hard Core Chest - 25 mintues (I didn't do the burpee finisher) and then did Super Sculpt workout 1.

I did end up deciding to order the Perfect 30downloads...I'm sure the premixes will be the standard stuff and I can just ff to splice parts of the workouts together. But I don't tend to do premixes - just the workouts as written except for a couple of KCM where I only do the premix (the LIFT one after you learn the moves - just do the premix).

So I was looking at the new DVD's and they look interesting, especially since they are 30 minutes.

Belinda - I know you do the downloads, how do they work? Where do they download to? Can you play them on Roku TV or do you have to use a computer? I actually want this series but don't want to buy anymore DVD's since my player is a piece of crap.

If anyone else does the downloads, I'd be interested in hearing how you like that option. Thanks!!

Roxie - can I request you be my coach? I set up the free account and they assigned me some random coach! I haven't upgraded my membership yet as I'm trying to figure out the VIP thing. From what I can tell on the website if I purchase the package with the indoor jump rope and the shakes I get access. But I am eyeing the 30 day breakaway program too and would want early access to that as well.

I m posting what I have done today. I still want to run upstairs and do a stretch before I shower and finish my chopping. I just got my Whole Foods Order. Only the GT Gingerade Kombucha was missing. Not bad as I did Get the Tantric Turmeric one and even 5 bottles. So Dollar store and a short stop at Sprouts. I just cannot get any of the yogurts that my granddaughter loves from Whole Foods. She likes those Chobani flips and Whole Foods only has a lemon one and another that they have marked down that I think no one wants. I tried a caramel Noosa one, but she doesn't like caramel, so guess who ate it. Too sweet for me.
Workout (and don't pay attention to my calories and HR as I am sure anyone else would have great readings)
Jessica Smith Walk Strong 3, Cardio Hiit, 31 minutes, heart rate 109/152, 119 calories, 2,339 steps. I loved this one, thanks Belinda. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Body Fit 2, 43 minutes, heart rate 100/143, 129 calories, 1,422 steps. 74 minutes total time, 3,762 steps, 248 calories.
Here is the rundown of Body Fit 2 moves. I loved the fun music that Kelly played during the boxing segment at the end.

Coffey Fit Raw Body Fit 2 September 25,2020

No weight 10 moves 30 seconds each repeated four times

Kelly suggests that you can wear a weighted vest

1. Power squat/2 jacks

2. monkey crawl

3. push kick/ scissors

4.plank/frog

5. reverse lunge/ knee up/ side lunge

6. palm up /twist

7. dolphin/knee

8. front lunge/airplane

9. sit out/ child pose knees hovering

10. circle knee/knee lift alternating sides

Repeat 3 more times

Cool down is a fun boxing segment with fun music

Debbie, I download the workouts and put them on an external drive that I plug into the usb port on my tv. I don't think there is a way to play them directly on tv. I may be wrong. You can of course play them from your laptop and hdmi cable. I hate going through the extra steps. I do find it easier to just hook up the external for awhile and leave it hooked up till I am done with whatever workouts I have on it and am wanting to use. Maybe Belinda or Doreen have better suggestions??

Short stretch

So I was looking at the new DVD's and they look interesting, especially since they are 30 minutes.

Belinda - I know you do the downloads, how do they work? Where do they download to? Can you play them on Roku TV or do you have to use a computer? I actually want this series but don't want to buy anymore DVD's since my player is a piece of crap.

If anyone else does the downloads, I'd be interested in hearing how you like that option. Thanks!!

Debbie - Cathe's downloads are easy. Once you buy the downloads they will sent you a download code/link. You can download them to your iPad/computer/phone/google drive/icloud. I bought both downloads/dvd's. I don't have a Roku, I am not sure how that would work? Maybe ask Cathe's customer service on the

Debbie -

I have the downloads stored on my computer in my media library (actually in a external hard drive that is mapped to my media library). Then from my roku I use the Roku Media Player channel to access the folders on my computer and play the videos.

I've had this set up for forever so I don't remember exactly how I did it. The computer is on a shared home media network and allows access to other computers on the same network. It is still running on Windows 7 so that might have changed if you have windows 10.

I finished the Walk Strong3 deep stretch,33 minutes, 109 steps, 34 calories. I am ready to head out and do errands.

Doreen, when you have shared home media, does that mean that every computer in the house is sharing each other's stuff? So far I have kept my latest stuff separate. No Google and I have not allowed sharing with my devices and other computers with Microsoft Edge. I like not having so much stuff added to my new computer.

I forgot to post what I did today. Today was a rest day. Walked this morning.

Roselyn - thinking about you!

Debbie - I also keep my downloads on a external hard rive. I bought a new computer I should be able to put them all on the new computer. Did you buy the downloads?

Diane - great job on the JS workout today.

Roselyn, it is good that you have an outlet with exercise. Praying for you as you go through this.

Today is a rest day. I went to church today for the first time in 4 weeks waited for the covid people to get well again. Not as many people and plenty of spacing today. I enjoyed being there. I have things to do for tomorrow. Other than shopping and laundry, I spent the rest of the day relaxing. Played the piano for awhile, and sat with husband last night watching movies with my laptop in my lap and kept nodding off to sleep.
I got an excellent sleep score for the first time on Fitbit last night at 7 hrs and 6 minutes. I have cut back on the morning caffeine coffee to 1 cup of caffeine and no decaf at night. Still did not help, but last night I took one of the vital proteins collagen sleep shots. I won't do that all of the time though. I don't want to rely on them and they are expensive.

Hi everyone,

Today I did Lite Metabolic Blast.

Roselyn - (((HUGS))) I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Diane - glad you enjoyed seeing in church today. Glad you finally got a good night sleep.

Good night, everyone.

Good morning,

This week I will do Strong & Sweaty Series. Today did Ramped Up Upper Body. I am a sweaty mess.

I will be back tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.