Video Clip of Strong & Sweaty Cardio Slam

Wow - this really does look like a toughie! Scares me a little just like RWH did at first but also very excited to "work"! I am so happy to see that all of these clips look like this series is totally rocking hard!

I can not get straddle taps or shuffle taps and I don't know why!! I don't know it its cause I am not putting the weight on the correct foot at the time or shift feet at the right time but it looks simple but fun! I am really great dancing so why can't I get this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shereta I still can't get the Party rock'n step 1 move Lol!!!
Koodo's to you :) I do a 7 ham curl repeater with a pivoting lift on it.
I won't give up though, I will conquer it one day :)
Looking forward to this new work out, love the new addition of the modification box, the use of the step, the use of light weights and criss cross feet how can you not like those Lol !!!

Brigitte:)

I did this PR 1 yesterday. It was the 1st time doing this since receiving the series when it came out [emoji15]. Wow!!!! The choreography was tough lol. I had 2 choices to make #1 quit #2 learn the steps.
I did combos 1-4 and repeated each combo once before moving to the next one. I did okay considering my brain was sore lol( but they say it's a great to challenge your brain and to learn new things).
I did enjoy Party Rock 1 and will do again next week [emoji2]

Just because i'm a granny doesn't mean I have to look like one [emoji1434]

I did this PR 1 yesterday. It was the 1st time doing this since receiving the series when it came out
emoji15.png
. Wow!!!! The choreography was tough lol. I had 2 choices to make #1 quit #2 learn the steps.

Lol 2 options and NONE of them is QUIT;);):p:p:p
Well done learning the steps.... It took me few attempts but I got it in the end too:)
Now it's fun!

I did okay considering my brain was sore lol( but they say it's a great to challenge your brain and to learn new things).

Yep, Truth --/-- They say it helps preventing dementia:);)

Lol 2 options and NONE of them is QUIT;);):p:p:p
Well done learning the steps.... It took me few attempts but I got it in the end too:)
Now it's fun!

Yep, Truth --/-- They say it helps preventing dementia:);)

Yes that's what I've read also. So not only will we be in great physical shape but our mind will be in shape too [emoji4]

Just because i'm a granny doesn't mean I have to look like one [emoji1434]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.