Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Hope you are feeling better. We are back over 100 degrees with humidity between 50 and 70 percent. Really over It.

I have been alternating Cathe Live and Yvette. Yesterday was Yvette Cardio with Light Weights and Yoga and today CL Smokin UB and yoga

Have a good day

Hi Lisa:

Doing better. Not sleeping very well. Must be part of menopause. Hate it! Sunday was a queasy tummy that I think is related. Hoping for better sleep tonight.

We got out this morning and did our walk. At lunch I did Live: Athletic Training…

Super hot here today too. I think it’s going to be a little better this weekend.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy:

I have never in my life had so many issues since I entered menopause. If it‘s not my lack of sleeping, its my shoulder, my stomach, etc. It’s been very discouraging.

Today was CL Wicked Lower Body and Core and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Kinda glad I am not the only one with Menopause woes. This year it is really getting me. The last 3 months have been bad with not sleeping, tummy, and hot flashes. I have also noticed that my muscles do take longer to heal after weights. I seem to be sore longer and it’s not like I am lifting super heavy like when I did STS. Ugh!!!

Anyway, today I think will be live: get stepping and our walk. Yesterday I rested and just walked.

Have a great day!!

Hi Kathy

It definitely has not been easy for me the last 2 years. Trying to adapt but it it hard.

Today was Yvette Step It Up and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

We went for our walk this morning and I am going to rest today from video.

My symptoms have gotten worse this year. Vic’s medical issues didn’t help me either. This week has been brutal for me with sleeping…

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Stress is the worst. Between work, elderly parents, kids, spouses it all adds up. And don’t get my started on the state of our Country. I thought it would be a little better once that lunatic was out of office but not so much. Sorry for the political rant lol. Try to rest as much as possible.

Today was CL Compound Hiit and a Sydney Cummings Stretch

Have a good evening

Hi Lisa:

I totally agree with you on the rant. Yes, trying not to push myself too much. We enjoy our walks. So, I have to change my way of thinking and know it’s ok not to do a video and a walk is enough.

So, no walk this morning decided to do weights. Live 95 total body barbell and bands. Great workout…

On a happy note for me, I finally slept great last night. Maybe the hormone crazy week is done for this month!

Talk to you tomorrow…

Hi Kathy

I got Into real trouble last year with injuries when I was doing an hour long workout than a half hour of yoga and an hour walk. It’s just too much for me at 55. I am looking forward to it cooling off of it so I can get back to just walking more.

Great news on sleeping better. I hope it keeps up.

Today was CL PHA and yoga

Have a good day

Hi Lisa:

Thanks. Yeah I just gotta get it out of my head that I have to do a video.

Checking in with Live 91 Metabolic Mashup and a nice walk. Temps were nice today. It was raining this morning so we walked after work.

Talk to you tomorrow….

Hi Kathy:

Today was an hour walk and yoga.

The weather here was been really nice. We deserve it after that heatwave lol

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Agreed! We so deserve this pleasant weather.

We did our walk this morning and at lunch I did Rev’d Up Rumble….

Talk to you tomorrow…

Hi Lisa:

We went to PA this weekend to visit my Mother in law and start cleaning out her house. It was a long weekend. No workouts. Back at it tomorrow.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with our walk today and Live 93: bun Burners Barre & Ball.

Hope you had a great day!!

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Are you selling your MIL house? Is there a lot to clean out?

Here were my workouts
Sat - walk
Sun - CL Compound Cardio Crush and yoga
Mon - rest
Tues - CL Arms Legs Core and More and yoga, This was a great workout!

Have a great day,

Hi Lisa:

Yes, we are selling my MIL’s house. Vic’s parents kept everything and yes there’s a lot to clean out. But, we got a good deal done this weekend. Hopefully Vic’s sister can get more done so they can get it listed.

Checking in with a walk this morning and Fit Split-low impact Hiit and abs. Tomorrow will probably be just a walk. Have to go into the office.

Talk to you tomorrow….

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.