Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

How are you and Ryan doing? Are you over your COVID symptoms? We are headed to PA this weekend and I plan to wear a mask when inside. Our niece graduated high school and her party is this Friday...

We had a nice weekend weather wise. Today was very nice but warmer. We walked this morning. After work, I did Live 61: 2015 roadtrip kickboxing.....

Talk to you tomorrow....

HI Lisa:

Checking in with 2 walks today and Live 64 Drill Max. We had a really nice weather day. So we enjoyed the walks. It was hot during the day. But morning and evening not too bad..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

So sorry to be MIA. For some reason I was locked out of posting to the forums. It took a while for CS to get back to me.

Still alternating CL and Yvette. And of course yoga.

Weather here has been amazing. High 70’s and low humidity!

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

Glad you are able to get back on and chat. Been busy this week. I did workout all weekend. Still doing the Love workouts. Yesterday was #68 For the love of cardio and day before #55 Cardio circuit express. Today was just the walk and we sat out on the deck. The weather has been so nice here.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Yesterday was Yvette Metabolic Step and today was CL Crush It LI Hiit and a Sydney Cummings Stretc.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a rest day today. Yesterday was Live Fit n Firm #67. No walk today. Vic had an eye dr appointment and I had my annual physical....

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. We went to the beach. Hot but beautifu.

Today was CL Total Body Metabolic Blast and yoga

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

Yes, hot here too. It was pleasant this evening. We sat out on our deck and had dinner and relaxed.

Checking in with our walk and Live 72 Total Body Cardio & Weights....

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was Yvette Step Cardio Legs and yoga and today Yvette Cardio Core.

Really looking forward to being off work AND workouts next week!

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

Enjoy your time off from work and workouts.... Looking forward to Monday off and a long weekend. We are doing Fiscal closing right now and there is so much to do.

Checking in with our walks and Imax 4 at lunch...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

I definitely need more rest weeks now that I am in my mid 50’s. I take 4 a year but need to up that,

Today was Tabatacise and yoga

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

I am thinking I need more rest days too. I did rest yesterday and today. Just did our walks. I may do a lower body workout tomorrow. But, I am going to do a few more rest days when I am feeling I need them. I did yesterday. Tummy was bothering me. Too many tummy issues lately. So, I talked to my dr and am adding probiotics to my vitamin intake...Hope it helps.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy:

I started taking Seed probiotics about 2 years ago. Cannot tell you the difference it has made, Highly recommend. I also had a colonoscopy and endoscopy to make sure everything was ok

Yesterday was Yvette Light Weights Cardio and Core and today CL In the RIng and yoga,

Most likely will not be back posting until a week from this Sunday,

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Ended up stopping the Probiotics for now. I was having lots of bowel movements and I felt queasy. Not sure if I just had a bug or if it was the probiotics. I am going to get a Colonoscopy. So, when I go in for that I am going to ask the Dr about it. I will ask about seed probiotics. Had a rough weekend. Didn't sleep and all. Was just yucky. Don't know if it was the pills or hormones..Ugh!

Anyway, so worked out today. Did Live 76 Strong Total body. The rest of the weekend we just walked. So at least I got some exercise in..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

So sorry you are having these issues. It is not easy getting older. I honestly had zero issues until 2 years ago when I started menopause. It has not been fun.

It took me about a month to get used to the Seed probiotic. I felt the same way, Have you had a colonoscopy before? I have had 2. The procedure is a breeze the prep not so much. If your doctor has the pills definitely go that route. MUCH better than the liquid.

I have been alternating Yvette and Cathe Live with yoga. Mostly Yvette as Cathe works shoulders way too much for me.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yeah, I haven't had any issues until about 6 to 9 months ago. Before that I had the hot flashes. But, I didn't really get the queasy tummy. No I haven't had a Colonoscopy yet. My screening is next month. Not looking forward to it. Mammogram next week. Getting old is no fun!! HAHA

Checking in with Mish Mosh legs on Friday. That was a live one #74. Yesterday I did housecleaning and #75 High energy kickboxing....Today we did some yard stuff. So no workout.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

If you can get the pills the prep will not be that bad. You just need to be home once you take the first dosage, I scheduled mine for Monday afternoon so I could start prep on Sunday afternoon. My Tuesday I was fine and back at work.

Yesterday was Yvette Back Biceps Core Step Circuit and yoga. Today was CL LI Hiit Circuit and yoga.

Weather here has been awful. Well into the 90‘s and super humid. Ugh

Have a great day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.