Xtrainers

HI Lisa:

Thanks. I will see what my options are when I go in for the screening. I heard I need to be home on the purge day. Super hot an humid here too. Looks like rain now.

Checking in with Live 77: Blast, barre & bands....

Talk to you tomorrow...

HI Lisa:

Super hot here. We did our walk this morning and at lunch Live 80 Total Body Tone up...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Lift it Hiit it Legs and yoga.

Good for you for walking. It’s way too hot for me to do that lol. It’s been in the high 90’s with humidity over 60%.

We are going to DC this weekend and it Is suppose to be over 100 degrees.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a walk Friday and Saturday. Today we walked and I did Live 81: Icy boot camp.

Talk to you tomorrow…

Hi Kathy

We were in DC for the weekend. The heat was unbearable. I am looking forward to cooler temps. I like it warmer but 100 degrees with 60% humidity is may too much.

Today was CL Metabolic Mish mosh and yoga

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yeah I am with you on the heat. I love summer but it was really hot here this weekend.

Checking in with Live 82: Rock it Sock it… We also did our walk this morning.

Talk to you tomorrow…

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was Yvette Hiit Step Legs and today Yvette Hiit and yoga

We finally seem to have normal Summer weather - only a high of 85 degrees today!

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

A little better temps today. I think we were in the upper 80s.

Checking in with our walk and Live 83: Crush it low impact…

Talk to you tomorrow…

Hi Kathy

Today was CL #399 PHA Supersets with the ball and yoga. The PHA workout was amazing.

We have started to at least walk to Starbucks in the morning. It’s only a 15 minute walk but it’s something. I have to get Ryan out of the office sometimes lol

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Moderate Impact Step. Was going to do yoga but ran out of energy after cleaning the house!

Have a great day

Hi Lisa,

Yeah a on the walking. You’re right it is better than nothing. We didn’t get any walking in this weekend due to rain and lots of errands. Back at it tomorrow. I did my workouts. Today was Live 85: chiseled upper and lower body blasts. Friday was live 84 ice total body.

Talk to you tomorrow…

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was Yvette All out Step and yoga. Today was CL Rapid Fire Legs and Core and Step Boss Extended Stretch.

We are back to 100 degree temperatures

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Weather has been hot here. But, not too bad . Still getting our walk in. Workout today was Live 86: to the mat and icy core. Great workout…

Talk to you tomorrow….

Hi Kathy:

Today was Yvette All out kickboxing. I hope to do some yoga later but if I do not do it first thing after my regular workout, I tend to not get to it.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Took a few days of just walking. Thursday I went into the office. Friday just wanted to rest and yesterday we were running errands. Today was the walk and Live 94 PHAT 2..

Great workout today but I think I overdid it. Was feeling icky after and this afternoon. Resting now and feeling better.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.