Xtrainers

HI Lisa:

We ended up with a nice day. It started off foggy, overcast and misty. We walked in the morning and after work. So nice. At lunch I was able to do Live 39: Hi/Lo cardio kickboxing....

Talk to you tomorrow....

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Burn Sets Express Legs and yoga

So i gave it a go with weights this week. It’s just not for me anymore.

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

Yeah, I have been going a little lighter with weights lately. Especially with shoulders. When the neck gets sore I get headaches.

We went for out 2 walks today. We get a mile in before work and then a couple more after. At lunch I did Live 43 Metabolic Conditioning..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

When I was injured last September it was all due to neck problems stemming from my shoulders, I never go heavier than 5 lbs for shoulder work. It’s just not worth it. I have been lifting for close to 40 years, Time to scale back :)

Today was Yvette Hiit Cardio. Her Hiit is brutal - she says its 40 sec on 10 sec off but its more like 50 sec on 5 sec off lol

Have a good day

Hi Lisa:

That is smart. No need to lift heavy and risk injury.

Took the day off today from workouts. It has been raining all day so no walk. Then after work I just didn't feel like a workout. So nothing. I needed the break....

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Happy Mothers Day.

Yesterday was a rest day and today was CL Superset Circuit and yoga

Have a great day

Thank you

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Stability Ball Cardio and yoga,

Weather is beautiful today! Ryan and I are super busy with work but hope to get out there tomorrow,

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

Cool start to the day. But, it turned out beautiful. Two walks for us today.

At lunch I did Live 42: Cardio Core Circuit...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL 393 Cardio Compound Crush and yoga.

It is suppose to be a high of 75 today. Definitely sitting in the yard at lunch.

Have a good day

Hi Lisa:

It was an awesome day here. We ate dinner on the deck then went out and did some weeding in the front of the house. Really nice out!!

We did a walk this morning and at lunch I did Live 45: push Pull Total Body...

Talk to you tomorrow..

HI Lisa:

Checking in with a pretty nice day. We did our walk this morning and at lunch I did Live 44: Step Sweat..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

The weather here has been better but it’s suppose to rain all weekend again.

Today was CL Slammin Cardio Express and yoga

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a rainy day yesterday. So no walk and I didn't workout yesterday. Today the sun came out after work so I did a 2 mile walk no video. But I went into the office and carried in some boxes. That seemed as tough as some of the weight workouts I have done LOL...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Saturday was a rest day, yesterday CL Functional Fitness Circuit (amazing) and yoga and today Yvette Step Boxing and yoga

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

We ended up with a nice Sunday. Saturday was a little rainy with clouds. Vic was in PA with my son visiting his Mom. So, I hung out with Lauren. Her hubby was away on business too. It was really nice.

Saturday I did Live 50 Muscle Max no step. Yesterday I did Live 49 Boxing w/leg blasts. Today we walked before work and hope to after we are done and I plan on doing Live 46 Crossfire...

Talk to you tomorrow

Hi Kathy

It’s so nice that your kids live that close to you. Hopefully one day that will be me!

Today was Perfect 30 LI Hiit and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

Yes, I love the kids live so close. Although Vic wants to move to Florida. Then we will be so far from Lauren. Chris said he wanted to go to Florida too. So at least we will see him..

Checking in with a walk this morning and Live 54 80s cardio at lunch. We may walk after Vic gets done working. Not sure yet...

Beautiful day though....

Hi Kathy

We LOVE NJ. Especially the area that we live in. It’s going to be tough to leave. I secretly hope Margaret will end up here by I doubt it. She wants to be in a major city. Jacob loves NJ as well and most likely will never leave.

Today was XTrain Cardio Leg Blast and yoga I forgot how good that workout is!

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.