Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

Yes, it has been so nice here. We walked at lunch and it was so warm. Love it!!

Checking in with Live 14 Stability ball total body weights...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

Cold and rainy here. We were able to get a walk this morning. Then at lunch I did Live 16 Cardio Hi Lo and core..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I thought I posted yesterday but I guess not!

Weds was Yvette Step Cardio and a Sydney Cummings Stretch and today was CL Rapid Fire Legs and Core and yoga.

It’s raining and cold here as well.

Margaret is down in DC looking at apartments. She is a city girl and DC is one city she has not lived in. The rents are much better down there!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:
Yeah it is cold and rainy here too. Not as bad today as yesterday. We got our 2 walks in and I did Live 15: Lean and Mean legs.

Oh she's coming to DC. I am not one to live in the big cities. Hope she finds something nice and reasonable.

Took off tomorrow. Vic has a dr appointment and I need to take him. So decided to take the day off.. We are going to try and do a little yard work this weekend if it isn't too icky out.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Kickboxing,

Both my kids hate the suburbs which is odd as that’s where they were raised! We are only 35 minutes from NYC and they started going there alone when they were preteens. Out town has a mid-town direct train so it‘s super easy. Margaret lived there for a Summer when she took a class at Columbia. It is just really hard to move there now with rent prices. Studio apartments start at $3K a month. DC is closer to $2K.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Back to cold here. We had a short rain/snow mix this afternoon. Tomorrow they say it will be cold and very windy. Icky!!

Checking in with Live #19 Total Body Sculpt. We also went out in the yard before the rainy snow and pulled weeds.

Talk to you tomorrow....

Hi Kathy

No rain or snow here but windy and cold!

Yesterday was a rest day. We went out to breakfast then Whole Foods. I feel like I live at the grocery store lol.

Today was CL Cardio Hiit plus Core and a Sydney Cummings stretch

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

It’s 21 degrees here this morning - headed for a high of 35!

Today was Yvette High Low Hiit and yoga.

I am super tried. I may need to schedule a rest week soon.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

So cold here too. Miss those warm days from last week..

Checking in with Live#21: Cardio Strength Blast. No walk. Just way too windy and cold!

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

Weather was a little better today. We got our walk in at lunch.

Yesterday my workout was Love #20 Kickbox and Barre. Today was Live #22 Total Body Reps..

Have a great day. Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was CL New Years Countdown and yoga

Cathe‘s April rotation looks pretty good. I may loosely follow it.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a warmer day. But, it was windy and is supposed to rain soon...

Checking in with Live 26: Step Express and blasts. Going to take a look at the April rotation. I may have to try it.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

It’s still cool here but it looks like it’s turning around tomorrow!

Today was CL Cario Kickboxing, LI HIIT and Core.

I am taking off work from April 15th to 22nd so I think they may be my rest week. I have been really tired which is usually a sign I need a break.

Have a great day

Hi Kathy:

Saturday was a rest day, yesterday was CL SB Total Body Weights and today Yvette Cardio Step Kickboxing and a Sydney Cummings Stretch.

How is Vic doing?

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

The weather was pretty good today. We walked at lunch today. Vic is doing well. He has an appointment with an ENT on Friday. His primary dr referred him to one upon his request. We are just trying to figure out what is going on. He is still taking his meds and added some vitamins. Thanks for asking...

Workout was Live: Butts and Gutts...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Glad to hear Vic is doing okay, Life is so stressful.

Today was CL LowerBody Hiit plus Abs and a Sydney Cummings Stretc.

We walked at lunchtime yesterday. Hopefully I can keep Ryan going with that lol

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

We got a walk in after work today. It was raining most of the day.

Workout at lunch was Live 23: Kickboxing with stability ball abs....

Talk to you tomorrow..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.