Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

I am thinking of you and Vic today. Hopefully you will get some answers.

Today was Yvette Kickboxing with Legs and yoga

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Vic said the test was easy. We will see what the dr. says of the results. Thanks for your thoughts.

After the appointment, we went over to Costco for a few things and then a walk. No video. Taking it a little easy. Feeling a little anxious over all the seizures.. Trying to stay calm.

Talk to you later.

Hi Kathy

I totally understand you being anxious never knowing when a seizure might occur. Are you and Vic still working remotely?

Yesterday was a rest day an today CL Cardio and Weights and CDorner stretch.

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

I hope that you and Vic are doing well.

Today was CL 2018 Road-trip Upper Body and Core and a Sydney Cummings stretch. I really wish Cathe would do more 45 minute workouts like this one. It gets a lot done in a little bit of time!

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Yes we are still working at home. So glad about that so I can keep an eye on him. I ended up going to the dr today because I can't shake the stress and tension. She gave me some meds. I am going to see how I am this weekend and if it doesn't get better, I am going to take them. I have been feeling crappy and my appetite is gone. I have only done a couple workout days. We have been walking which helps.

Anyway, I am going to try to get back to normal this week with workouts.

Have a great day...

Hi Kathy

I am so sorry you are feeling so stressed out but completely understand. Hopefully you have some answers soon.

The help me with my occasional anxiety and panic attacks.

Take care

Hi Lisa:

Thanks for comforting words. So far so good this weekend. I haven't taken the pills yet. I am hoping not to need them. I did get back to working out today. I did Live #6 Total body weights. I could feel my muscles after. They were worked!

Did you get snow today? We did. It didn't look like too much. Maybe a couple of inches and it was in the 60s yesterday. Really windy too...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I take something just once in a while not everyday. It does take the edge off.

Today was CL Metabolic MishMosh and Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

We did get a bit of snow on Saturday. I’d say 2 inches. It was also crazy windy. Hopefully that’s the last of the snow.

I cannot stand the time change. It always takes me a few days to adjust.

Today was CL Cardio Hiit LI and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

What do you take? The meds the dr gave me she said to take everyday and it would take a little while for them to take effect. I still am doing fine and haven't taken any of them. I am hoping to not have to take any.

Checking in with nicer weather today in the 60s. We went for a walk at lunch and I did Live #7: Hardstrikes..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I use Xanax. I take maybe one a every 2 months. None of the daily meds made that much of a difference and I really did not like taking something everyday. I think I am the oddball with that as everyone I know that takes daily meds swear by them.

Today was CL Butts & Gutts. I forgot what a great workout that is.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I agree with you. I do not want to take the meds. But, if I need them I will take them. I still am doing good without them.

We had awesome weather in the 70s. We went for 2 walks today. No video today. But, back to it tomorrow...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Strong Upper Body and yoga.

Weather here has been great as well. I managed to get Ryan out for a walk at lunchtime. Miracles do happen lol. Margaret is coming to stay for a least a week and she will walk with me since she has the dog.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Awesome. Enjoy your time with Margaret. Super nice today.

Checking in with Live 10: Upper Body yesterday and today was Live #12 Cardio Band Blast. I didn't use weights for the weight part since I did upper body yesterday.

Looking forward to a nice weekend. Hope the weather is nice...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

Well, the only thing we know about his tests is that everything looks normal. He had 3 CT scans, an MRI and an EEG. All normal. The neurologist isn't ruling out epilepsy and he could still have more seizures. He is taking an anti seizure medicine called Kepra. He has an appointment on Friday with his primary care dr to ask and find out about what else it could be. He also wants to see an ENT dr since he had a sinus infection each time. Hopefully he will not have anymore...

Checking in yesterday with Live 13 all step from a roadtrip and today we did 2 walks since it was sooooo nice outside today..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Sinus infections can be tough, I get really sick when I have one.

Today was CL LI Hiit plus Upper Body and Core and yoga.

Ryan has been working non-stop so I have been walking alone. It’s beautiful here as well.

Have a great day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.