Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a nice day today. Went for a couple of walks today.

Workout today was Live 27: Solid Cardio plus Hiit. Yesterday was Live 30: Kickboxing adn compound weights. Friday and Saturday was housecleaning and yardwork...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I have been working out just not posting - alternating Cathe Live and Yvette and yoga.

Today was Yvette Big Legs Step Cardio (75 minutes!) and yoga.

Starting on Friday we are off for over a week. Cannot wait!!

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Oh enjoy that week off. Vic took off next week too. I have too much going on at work right now. I have been taking days here and there. Mostly to take him to the dr.

Checking in with a beautiful day in the 80s. Yesterday too. We did 2 walks both days. At lunch I did Live 34: Ripped with Hit Scrambler with step..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

May and June are a super busy time at work for me. We take a week off in April, July, September, November and December. We take days in between. Ryan is busy all the time so I plan vacations around by schedule. If I waited for him to be free we would Never take off lol.

Today was Cardio Boxing plus Metabolic Weights and a Sydney Cummings Stretch.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

June is busy for me too. Our year end is beginning of July. So all the invoices and everything have to get entered for closing. So I try not to schedule time off then. But, Vic doesn't always understand. He gets mad and tells me the company will survive without me. But I do have job responsibilities. Anyway, My mom and sister will be here beginning of June so I am taking a few days then...

Checking in with Live 31: High/Low Hiit for yesterday. Haven't done anything today. Was hoping for a walk. But, Vic isn't showing signs of wanting to go...

Talk to you tomorrow...Happy Easter!!

Hi Kathy

We had a great week off. Margaret’s place in DC is In a great location. Quite residential but still walking distance to everything you would need. NYC is still my favorite US city but DC is a close second!

I pretty much just walked and did yoga last week. Today was CL #391 PHA Superset #3, a walk and yoga

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette All out step, a walk and yoga,

I need to be careful not to start working out too much. Once the weather gets nice I like to walk but that should be my workout - not in addition to. I always tack on at least a 20 minute yoga practice as well. 2 hours a day is too much. I never lose weight and just get injured.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Glad your visit/vacation was fun! Didn't do too much working out last week. Vic had another seizure on Tuesday and I was not feeling like working out. We did do some walking. Today I starting back and did Live Barbell upper body. We walked this morning for a mile as well. I will probably cut back on cardio in the summer when we walk more.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

That is a shame about Vic. Have they found anything will all the tests they ran? It’s very frustrating not knowing exactly what is causing the issue.

Today was CL Cardio Metabolic Sweat and yoga. Have a good day

Hi Lisa:

Thanks. No they haven't found anything wrong. Not sure what is causing it. It is so scary as there is no warning. Ugh!

Checking in with a walk this morning and I did Live High/low Hiit with step. I think it was #32.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Cardio Kickboxing. She tends to use the same name over and over for different workouts lol

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

A little cooler here today. But at least the sun was out. We got a walk in today at lunch. It was about a mile. Then I did Live 35: Long and strong legs..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

It’s COLD here - today is only a high of 52! It’s almost May and I am antsy for warm weather!

Today was CL Dynamic Total Body and yoga. I have loved all the latest CL workouts. They are so metabolic!

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy:

I am hoping this weather forecast keeps up for the weekend. It’s suppose to be sunny and in the high 60’s low 70’s. Looking forward to sitting outside.

Today was Yvette Hiit and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

We had a really nice Saturday. Today it is rainy. Hopefully a nice week ahead.

Checking in yesterday with Live 38: Low impact hiit Circuit.....Today we may go for a walk if the rains holds off before it gets dark....

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Burn Sets Back Chest and Shoulders and yoga.

2 great days of weather - rain again all this week :(

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Yes, we have had great weather too. Today was a little cooler and overcast. Yesterday was awesome..

We got our 2 walks in yesterday and today. At lunch I did Live 37 Steptastics and yesterday was Bootcamp with step #40..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was CL Burn sets Bis and Tris a walk and yoga. Today was Yvette Med Ball Step Cardio.

Have a great day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.