Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

It’s not terrible here today - 32 and sunny.

Today was Yvette All Out Cardio and a Sydney Cummings Stretch.

I have so many doctors appointments in the next few weeks! I try to get them all done at the beginning of the year not to have to deal with them later. Our covid numbers are finally getting better after the Holidays. That makes it easier to get appointments

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Had a crazy week. Tuesday while we were working, Vic had another seizure. So it has just been a week. This one didn't seem as bad as the first one. He was aware of everything by the time the paramedics took him to the hospital. But it looked like the one he had in December. Now we just have to get the MRI and hopefully figure out what is causing it. He said he fells normal except he has another sinus infection.

Didn't do too much workout wise. Thursday I did Pyramid lower body and Friday I did the Live: one from last week. Cardio Upper core circuit which was a good one.

In the weather, it has been COLD. But we got maybe an inch of snow on Friday afternoon. That was good considering what the coast got. Hope you all didn't get too much.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Oh I am so sorry Vic is still having issues! Hopefully the MRI will give you the answers you need. I will keep you both in my thoughts.

Friday was CL Cardio Challenge and yoga yesterday was a rest day and today CL Superset Circuit and yoga.

We got about 8 inches of snow yesterday. Temps are in single digits. Looking forward to Spring :)

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Thanks. We hope that we can get a solution soon.

I am sooooo ready for warm weather. I hate this cold weather. We did get out to walk at lunch today. Then I did Revd up rumble after work..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

I give you a lot of credit for walking in this weather. Our temps have been in the low teens for 2 weeks.

Today was Tabatacise and a Sydney Cummings stretch

Have a good day

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with our walk at lunch. It was a little warmer today. After work I did Live: Total Body Metabolic Challenge...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

Warmer today. Loved how the sun felt on our walk. Also did Live: Bun Burner Barre and Ball...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I wish you could send that weather our way. It’s raining today and tomorrow it will turn to freezing rain. Next week it looks like we may hit 40 :)

Today was CL Cardio Boxing with Metabolic Conditioning and yoga. No matter how much I stretch or do yoga I am always tight!

Have a great day

Hi LIsa:

Close to 50 today. But it rained all day until around 5pm. Then we took the opportunity to walk. We got 2 miles in. So, I decided that was my workout for today...I think it will rain here tomorrow.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

It’s close to 50 today here as well but it’s still pouring rain. Temps are steadily dripping into the teens tonight.

Today was Yvette Step and yoga

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. We drove down to take Jacob out to lunch for his Birthday which was last month lol. It was freezing cold.

Today was CL LI Hiit Circuit and a Sydney Cummings stretch

Have a good day

Hi Lisa:

We had warmer temps here too. So nice. We went for our walk a lunch and then I did Low impact sweat circuit. I either worked my back muscles really good over the weekend or pulled a muscle. My back has been pretty sore all week. Seems a little better today then yesterday. But wow. I get back issues now and then. So I have been keeping it low impact. I did a live low impact yesterday too.

Anyway, talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Here are this weeks workouts so far

M -Yvette Metabolic cardio boxing.
T- CL Scrambled Cardio & Weights/yoga
W-CL Cardio Core Circuit/yoga

There are a lot of good yoga videos on YouTube that will help with your back if you are interested.

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Hi/Low Metabolic Cardio. It was one of her easier workouts. I am shocked when one of those appear lol

Have a good day

Hi Kathy

Weather here has been much improved. Low 50’s through Saturday! I have been walking everywhere, I am so spoiled with that and don’t know what I am going to do when we move!

Today was CL HIIT Cardio Express and yoga

Have a great day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.