Xtrainers

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi Lisa:

The weather has been wonderful here. We have been walking. Over the weekend we were running lots of errands. So walking was my workout. Starting Monday I did live workouts 107 through 109..

Hope you’re enjoying your rest week.

Talk to you tomorrow.

jacmar

Cathlete
Hi Kathy

I did end up working out last week as well as Sunday through Tuesday this week. Nothing since as I had a flare up with my shoulder. Just resting and taking muscle relaxers,. Hope to be back at it on Sunday

Have a great day

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi Lisa:

Hope you’re healed soon. Workout yesterday was Live 111: Smoking upper body blast. Today I have housecleaning to do. So probably just our walk we will be doing soon. We’re walking to have coffee with friends.

Talk to you tomorrow….

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi Lisa:

Cooler here. No looking forward to the winter. I just love summertime. We got our walk in this morning and then at lunch I did Live 112: Muscle Max with Step..

Talk to you tomorrow...

jacmar

Cathlete
Hi Kathy

It’s been in the lower 70s here. I will take it after the summer we had. I am fine with heat but the humidity was just too much.

Yesterday was a CL LI Hiit and today a walk and yoga. Not going super crazy with work out until I see the orthopedist on Monday.

Have a great day

jacmar

Cathlete
Hi Kathy

I love walking at this time of year. The weather is perfect.

Yesterday was a walk and yoga and today Yvette Step Hiit Boxing

Have a great day

Kathy36

Cathlete
HI LIsa:

Back to workouts tomorrow. Vic and I went to PA this weekend to visit his mother. We walked yesterday. But a lot of time in the car. So need to get back to the workout.

Talk to you tomorrow..

jacmar

Cathlete
Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Step and yoga

I have an appointment with the orthopedist today. Hopefully I will get some good feedback on the neck/shoulder issue.

Have a good day

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi Lisa:

How did your orthopedic appointment go? Hope you’re feeling better soon.

Checking in with Live 110: Rock Bottoms and core yesterday. Today was live 114: Crossfire quick fix and core. No walks since we have had some rain.

Talk to you tomorrow…

jacmar

Cathlete
Hi Kathy

Not much orthopedist can do. It‘s mainly from constant computer work. I have always had a desk job. It’s also overuse from working out, Been lifting for 40 years. Need to do more cardio, I have to go back to PT and take muscle relaxers when it flares up. I also bought an adjustable desk for my home office. Hopefully that will help a little.

Today was CL Crush it LI and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a good day.

jacmar

Cathlete
Hi Kathy

Yesterday was Yvette Step. Today was CDorner Hiit and one of her stretches.

If you have never Chris’s workout, take a look on YouTube.

They are really good

Have a great day

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Live: 116 Total Body Barbell Burn. We also did a 3 mile walk. Going to chill out the rest of the day.

Good luck with the adjustable desk. Those look great.

Talk to you later..

jacmar

Cathlete
Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a walk and yoga and today CL Power Legs.

I am getting my 2nd Covid booster and flu shot tomorrow. Hoping no side effects

Have a good day

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi Lisa:

Hoping you have no side effects.

Checking in with Live 115: Shredded Upper Body with ball.

Talk to tomorrow…

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.