Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

The weather has been wonderful here. We have been walking. Over the weekend we were running lots of errands. So walking was my workout. Starting Monday I did live workouts 107 through 109..

Hope you’re enjoying your rest week.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

I did end up working out last week as well as Sunday through Tuesday this week. Nothing since as I had a flare up with my shoulder. Just resting and taking muscle relaxers,. Hope to be back at it on Sunday

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Hope you’re healed soon. Workout yesterday was Live 111: Smoking upper body blast. Today I have housecleaning to do. So probably just our walk we will be doing soon. We’re walking to have coffee with friends.

Talk to you tomorrow….

Hi Lisa:

Cooler here. No looking forward to the winter. I just love summertime. We got our walk in this morning and then at lunch I did Live 112: Muscle Max with Step..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

It’s been in the lower 70s here. I will take it after the summer we had. I am fine with heat but the humidity was just too much.

Yesterday was a CL LI Hiit and today a walk and yoga. Not going super crazy with work out until I see the orthopedist on Monday.

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

I love walking at this time of year. The weather is perfect.

Yesterday was a walk and yoga and today Yvette Step Hiit Boxing

Have a great day

HI LIsa:

Back to workouts tomorrow. Vic and I went to PA this weekend to visit his mother. We walked yesterday. But a lot of time in the car. So need to get back to the workout.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Step and yoga

I have an appointment with the orthopedist today. Hopefully I will get some good feedback on the neck/shoulder issue.

Have a good day

Hi Lisa:

How did your orthopedic appointment go? Hope you’re feeling better soon.

Checking in with Live 110: Rock Bottoms and core yesterday. Today was live 114: Crossfire quick fix and core. No walks since we have had some rain.

Talk to you tomorrow…

Hi Kathy

Not much orthopedist can do. It‘s mainly from constant computer work. I have always had a desk job. It’s also overuse from working out, Been lifting for 40 years. Need to do more cardio, I have to go back to PT and take muscle relaxers when it flares up. I also bought an adjustable desk for my home office. Hopefully that will help a little.

Today was CL Crush it LI and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a good day.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was Yvette Step. Today was CDorner Hiit and one of her stretches.

If you have never Chris’s workout, take a look on YouTube.

They are really good

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Live: 116 Total Body Barbell Burn. We also did a 3 mile walk. Going to chill out the rest of the day.

Good luck with the adjustable desk. Those look great.

Talk to you later..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a walk and yoga and today CL Power Legs.

I am getting my 2nd Covid booster and flu shot tomorrow. Hoping no side effects

Have a good day

Hi Lisa:

Hoping you have no side effects.

Checking in with Live 115: Shredded Upper Body with ball.

Talk to tomorrow…

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.