Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

We had a really nice day with weather. We did our walk this morning. At lunch I did Live 48: Lower Body Burn. Tomorrow I think I may do a yoga or stretching workout.. Feeling a little sore.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Raining here today but it’s suppose to be in the 90’s this weekend. Definitely going to the beach!

Today was CL Compound Upper Body and the STS Extended Stretch.

I cannot tell you how much better by body feels since incorporating yoga at least 4 times a week. It’ s time consuming as I am working out 1.5 hours a day but its so worth it

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy:

Rest day yesterday. It was beautiful at the beach. But then we got home and Ryan tested positive for Covid. He has light flu like systems. So far I am negative. Keeping my fingers crossed. I am super glad we have a 4 bedroom house so we can be separate.

Today was CL Strong and Sweaty Bootcamp (another winner!) and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

Oh NO!! Hope Ryan is better soon... We are still masking when we go out. Well I do all the time. Vic is sometimes and the kids don't. I feel better that I can keep the germs away at least some. Praying you don't get COVID.... Hugs to you both!!!

We had a beautiful sunny weekend. Vic and I had dental checkups on Saturday morning. Then we did some yardwork...

Workouts over the weekend were walks. We didn't do one on Saturday since we were out an about. Today was the walk and Live 53: Supercuts...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Ryan very rarely leaves the house. He is tripled vaxxed. He works remotely and takes care of everything in the house. I go to the grocery store, dry cleaners, etc. It makes zero sense that he is the one that picked it up. We both wear masks. The kids do not -and they are out much more than we are. Pretty sure Ryan got it the last time we had breakfast with Jacob and his GF.

Today was CL Cardio Strength Blast and yoga

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

You guys sound like me. We don't go too many places and I wear a mask. How is Ryan doing? Praying he is better soon... Vic got his booster. I did not. I have the 2 doses. Of course, Vic had his first seizure after that booster I wish he never got. Anyway, we are hoping his new meds will keep the seizure from happening again.

Checking in with a rainy day. So we got a short walk in after dinner. After work I did, Rock'm Sock'm workout. That's a great one!

Talk to you soon...

Hi Kathy:

Ryan is doing OK thanks for asking. Of course now I have it lol. I tested positive on Monday morning, My symptoms are very mild. It’s like a slight sinus infection. Advil is doing the trick. We both got boosted but that was over 6 months ago so we were due for the second. I may wait until the winter when its comes around again, We live in such a densely populated area unsure we will fully done LOL

Did they find the cause of Vic’s seizures? That is so scary!

Today was Yvette Step Hiit Legs.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Oh no glad you are only having mild symptoms. Hope you are both better soon. No they don't know why he keeps having seizures. I hope he doesn't have any more. I think I get more anxiety over it then he does. Oh well. I am trying to stay calm. But not an easy thing to do...

Checking in with a walk this morning and Live 52 Upper Body on the ball...

Hugs, get better soon.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Thanks for the well wishes. I could not imagine having this and not being vaccinated.

Today was CL ICE Chiseled UB LB Blast and a Sydney Cummings stretch

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

When my Mom got COVID last year, She said the same thing about what it would be like if she wasn't vaccinated. Hope you are feeling better...

Checking in with a walk today. Friday I did Live 55 Low impact cardio & strength with step. Today was Live 56 Totally toned legs...

Back to work tomorrow. We sure had a beautiful weekend here. My mom and sister are coming Thursday. Yeah!!

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Even long weekends fly by lol

Sunday was CL Scrambled cardio and weights and yoga yesterday was a rest day and today CL Triple Threat and yoga.

Enjoy the time with your Mom and sister!

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

How are you guys feeling? Yes, lol. The weekend did fly by. Thanks looking forward to some family time...

Checking in with yardwork and Cardio Party today...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

We are a little better every day. Pollen count is not helping the allergy symptoms. Thanks for asking.

Today was Yvette Core Blast and yoga.

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

Glad you are feeling better. Vic has allergies too and says the same thing.

My Mom and sister were here this past weekend from Florida. We had a wonderful visit. The weather was so nice. They left yesterday and back to work today. So busy. The downside to time off...Going to start back to workouts tomorrow. Vic and I did get a couple of walks in. But, ready to hit my workouts again..

Talk to you tomorrow

Hi Kathy

Glad you had a good visit with your Mom and sister.

I have been alternating between CatheLive and Yvette and of course yoga.

Weather here has been great. Ryan and I have been too busy with work to walk.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with our walk this morning. It was a little warmer today and we have a thunderstorm a little while ago. After work I did Cathe Live 59: Compound weight-Light weights. Feeling a little sore already. I did weights on Thursday. But, nothing since then. Pushups were making my chest sore right away. Not a fan of them anyway!

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

It’s been muggy and super humid here. Not my favorite weather.

Today was CL cardio boxing and stability ball abs and yoga.

I cannot do push-ups at all with my bum shoulder. I substitute chest flies.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Another great couple of days. Yesterday I decided another walk was in order instead of a video. So 2 walks. Today we did our morning walk and then I did Live 59 Step on it. I think I need some yoga though. My right lat is so sore....

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.