Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

Thankfully the back is feeling better. Still have a little stiffness. But that is normal. Glad I can move again.

Weather has been awesome here the last few days. We hear it will be icky tomorrow. I guess we will see. Vic had his MRI on Thursday evening. He has an appointment with his neurologist on the 23rd to discuss. I sure hope they figure this out.

Today was a walk and housecleaning. Yesterday I did a live workout: Total Body Cardio Blast. Thursday we did a walk at lunch and then the MRI after work so no video.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday it was 60 degrees. We went to the beach for a walk! Today it’s snowing lol.

I hope the neurologist has some answers for you.

Today was CL Cardio Muscle Fusion and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

We have that same crazy weather.. We were able to walk this morning. Glad about that. No workout yesterday. Today was Perfect 20 Hiit high Impact...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was CL PHA Supersets 2 No Repeats. It was good but a little too much shoulder work. I am paying for it today.

I had an early doctors appointment so today will most likely be a rest day unless I have the energy later to do some yoga

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Kickboxing and a CDorner low back/hips stretch. Her workouts are good but she is so chatty! Can‘t stand it so I do not do the workouts much.

We are off on Monday. Very much looking forward to a long weekend

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a couple of windy days here. Friday we tried to walk and it was so cold. So we got a mile in and yesterday we took the car for the state inspection and tried to walk a little while we waited. Still too windy. Looks better today. So maybe later we can walk.

No video yesterday. I am going to try and get one done this afternoon...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was Yvette Hiit and today was a rest day. I worked out 8 days in a row and needed a break,

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Today was CL #383 Functional Fitness Circuit and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

I am really enjoying all the circuits Cathe has been doing lately.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Still warm weather here. Had a nice walk today. It did rain this afternoon.

Checking in with Live #4 All about legs. I decided to do the live workouts in order and sub cardio in between them when they are weight workouts. Should be fun...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I cannot wait for the weather to change here so we can start walking, We are getting another ice/snow storm tomorrow into Friday.

That is a great idea to do all the Live workouts in order. I really wish Cathe would release a Live rotation. There are a few floating around the internet that others have put together. They are really good.

Today was Yvette Cardio Boxing and yoga

Have a good day

Hi Lisa:

we had a fabulous today here. We got into the 70s today. Loved the walk at lunch!!

I wish there was a live rotation too. Mainly because sometimes I don't realize the workout is weights until I am into already. Anyway, today's workout was Rock em Sock em..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

It actually was warm here yesterday as well. I need to get into the habit of walking alone at lunch . Ryan is always busy once the work day starts. He would work 24/7 if I let him lol.

Today was Yvette Bosu Hiit and yoga

Have a great da.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a half hour walk. We tried to go longer but it was just too windy and cold.

Today was CL 55 LI Cardio and Weights, a Sydney Cummings stretch and a half hour walk.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Well Vic had another seizure on Sunday. So not a great week so far. Friday he goes for an EEG. The MRI came back normal. The neurologist didn't see anything abnormal. Ugh. Hope they find out what is causing these episodes. He has no warning. This time he was just talking to my son, Chris, while I was working out.

Anyway, no workout yesterday. Today I did Perfect 30 low impact. We have done a little walking today and yesterday. The weather has been nice. Yesterday there was a little wind so cooler.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I hope the EEG will show something. It’s frustrating when tests don’t reveal problems yet they are ongoing.

Monday was Yvette Hiit Cardio, yesterday was CL Stacked Upper Body and yoga and today was Yvette Cardio Step Legs and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Yes, it is and it is stressful to not know when or if it could happen again. Tomorrow is the EEG. So, hopefully the dr will be able to help him. If not, maybe we can explore other avenues...

Well, I got a workout in today. I did Live kickboxing workout. Exercise truly does help with stress. I felt really good during and after the workout...

Talk to you later..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.