Xtrainers

Hi Saundra! It's SO good to see you here. I am sorry that you injured yourself. Those Michelle Dozois workouts are tough. I do Cathe 99% of the time and sometimes Michelle is harder. I take the Hair Skin and Nails gummy vitamins and I cannot tell you the difference it has made in my hair!

Hi all. All I had time for this morning was HIIT 30/30. I could not get out of bed and since it was pouring I drove Ryan to the train.

Hi Kiran!! I'm so glad to see you here!

I'll bet Rhea and Neel looked awesome for Halloween! If Rhea is a big fan of the Hunger Games and you have the opportunity to see the Hunger Games Exhibition, she will love it! We saw it in San Francisco and they have the actual sets that you can walk on, get your picture taken in and the people working there share so much about the films, stuff that no one knows. It is a fantastic exhibition!

Thanks for your kind words for Abby. She is being very strong about the whole thing, but she tends to keep things to herself. I worry that she won't talk more about it. Thanks for the link, too! It's amazing that adults are more concerned with the teacher's time than the affect of allowing kids to grade papers. I understand students grading their own papers but to have kids grade other students papers, nope! I feel it's an infringement of their privacy. I'm surprised that the woman didn't address how kids are marking papers incorrectly, too.

How is Neel doing? Has he had any more vicious remarks directed at him? I think of him every day and pray that those kids are leaving him alone. It's sad how mean kids are and ridiculous how childish adults are.

It was full moon on Monday and its been proven that people act much more aggressively and crazy during the days around it. You aren't in any danger are you?

Hawaii?? Very cool! Have fun!!

Last edited:
Hey Saundra!! Glad to see you here, too!
Congrats on running a 10K! :cool: I'm sorry to hear that you are dealing with an injury. Hopefully, it will heal quickly.

I've done some of Michele's workouts but have never done one of her fit challenges. Pretty intense?

Thanks for your kind words about Abby. She will get through this but it's sad that it's being allowed.

Last edited:
Lisa--may I ask what a "baby naming" is? I love learning about different cultures and know many people of Italian descent but have never heard of this.

Shelley--thanks! Abby is being quite the trooper. She would like to say something to them but she refuses to lower herself to their level.

Curious how none of the people that said they were leaving have left yet. LOL It is amazing how childish people are being, like spoiled rotten children who didn't get their way. Miley Cyrus was one that was leaving but all of a sudden she's changed her tune and is going to give President Elect Trump a chance. Pretty big of her. ;) I'm just glad the election is over and ready to move on like we did four years & eight years ago.

Kiran---I wanted to give you a heads up on a new app that is running through our school. It's called afterschoolapp and posting is completely anonymous. Kids can post whatever they want and there is no way to know who is posting it. I talked with our guidance counselor and she said the school has nothing to do with it. Sadly, it's available to any child that is enrolled in a school but not to any adults. Abby has already had something posted about her and has gotten a text from a cell number in the San Francisco area. She does not have the app but many of her friends do. What I don't understand is how people can make a horrible app like this and direct towards children.

Just thought you might like to know because apparently it's nation wide. :mad:

Well I suppose I should post my workouts.........:p

Sat--HardCore Extreme Hi-Lo Intervals + core
Sun--am-treadmill incline intervals
pm--Ch & Ba + weighted abs
Mon--am--SH/Bi/Tri
pm--45 min TM/bike
Tue--Lower Body Blast + Blizzard Blast + Icy Core 2

Susan~ The baby naming was for a family friend and they are actually Jewish. I did not know much about it before we went. It basically the parents telling the congregation the name of the baby and why they choose the name. It was nice and the baby is adorable. I always laugh a little to myself when I see first time parents with a newborn. They are SO nervous!

Susan, Neel has not experienced anything after that incident yet as far as I know. After listening to a lot of stories I think I am going to talk to him later and find out what is going on if anything. Thank you for the information and keep me updated please. I will do the same if I hear anything. I went on the afterschool app website and it is all roses. The only thing is to hit report if you think the comment is out of place and the moderator will take care of it. o_O It is so worrisome that Abby keeps everything inside. Neel is a bit like that, we decided to take him to psychologist this summer so he has tools to not hold everything in and to let it out in a good way, how to respond etc. Is that something you would entertain ? Sometimes I find that it is best someone else tells them than good old me. It has also helped me understand Neel better and I have a new found respect for him in how he articulates so precisely and beautifully.

Saundra, I hope your injury heals fast. How is your dad ? How was Michelle's fit challenge. I may try the next one.

Saturday : NM2 bootcamp premix
Sunday hiked 1.5 miles
Monday: Run/walk for 40 mins
Tuesday: Orange Theory
-K

Thanks Ladies.
I feel as if I am back on the mend but do not want to get too excited yet.
Felt that way last Thursday and then it got worse.

Right now I am just doing inversion and stretching

K, my Dad is doing better. He tells me his is out of pain. Although he still has trouble with daily activities.
He is in a Nursing Home and the approval just came through in October (I submitted his paperwork in July) for him to be there for the year.
Ladies, I cannot tell what a relief that was. It is extremely expensive - Nursing Home care.

K, I didn't do the challenge challenge. Michelle had only given 2 weeks heads up before the challenge begin and I had already committed to a training program for my fall races.
I did do 5 of the 7 workouts before I stopped because of injury.
I like them. They are very similar to her other Peak 10 workouts.
I did not like that it was only available via streaming and/or downloaded.
I was having a problem with it freezing or skipping. However, I think I got that problem solved.
I think she is going to start another challenge in January.

Kelly Coffey Meyer is thinking about having a convention at the end of May beginning of June. Right now she is just seeing who will be interested.

Saundra, I am glad your injury is on the mend.

Yesterday was High Reps and it was perfect I feel it. I have gotten stronger. I still had trouble with some shoulder and triceps. I had to skip a few reps.
I am out starting tomorrow. Have a great thanksgiving everyone.
-K

K ~ Have a great trip! You have a great Thanksgiving as well.
Saundra~ I hope your injury is coming along. I never had any type of injuries when I was younger. Now it alternates between my elbow and shoulder. I will tell you I felt GREAT in the NV weather with no humidity!

Yesterday was Chiseled Lower Body and today BS Bis and Tris.

Lisa---That sounds like a nice tradition. I love when people choose a name for their baby because of it's meaning. You can certainly tell when parents are first timers or have had a couple. LOL

Saundra---I saw that Kelly had posted that she was going to do another convention. I wish I lived closer because I would so love to go to hers and to one of Cathe's. Are you going to go?

K--Thanks! Hope your Thanksgiving is a good one, too. Will you be in Hawaii?:cool:
Could you join the group on the afterschool app? I couldn't when I tried.

Tues pm--walked on the TM for 30 min + 200 firewalkers with the blue band
Wed--XTrain Ch/Bi/Sh +100 rep Rear Delt & Lat Raise; pm--walk/run 30 min on the TM +ab work
Thurs--XTrain Bi/Tri + 100 rep hip thrust

Glad to see such an active group here again - so nice to be amongst all of you!

Saundra so sorry for your injury!

I had the most vivid dream this morning that just went on and on and so I didn't get up to work out. Me, Susan, Wendy (although her name was "Jody" in my dream) and Nicole Kidman all went down to see Jann and stay with her at her new house because Mark was going away on a business trip. It was so real I just kept thinking about it all morning. We got to see all of Jann's new house, we watched as Mark finished packing and put his suitcases into the car to leave, we sat around talking and deciding what we would do for the weekend. Jann said we could take a drive to see her old house, it was 400 miles away. So many more details but you get the drift. Don't have a clue why Wendy's name was Jody, and I have nothing to do with Nicole Kidman so I don't know why on earth she was there. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted.

I am so glad we have so many ladies checking in here!!!

This morning was To The Max.

Not much going on this weekend. I have a bunch of laundry to do and have a facial on Sunday. I am sure Margaret will have something she wants to do as well.

Shelley---What a wonderful dream!! :):):) It would be so much fun for all of us to travel in a group to each others homes. :cool:

Last night I only managed a 30 min walk on the treadmill, I was tired. This morning was Forza--not my best choice after doing UB weight work the last two days, but it was a lot of fun. I've been thinking of Illaria lately and hoping that she is doing well. The last thing I saw from her on FB was that she was going to produce a film on her battle against the cancer.

Hi ladies...

Thanks for letting me know you guys were back on Cathe's site, Susan.

So, good to see everyone. I am heading to My parents for Thanksgiving. But, this weekend I am going to try and catch up with you all and read through the posts.

I am following the November rotation right now. I had too much to do with Chris and school lessons when I got home from work today. So, no workout tonight. But, I am doing the Slow/Heavy workouts this week. Tomorrow is the chest and back. I did legs and shoulders yesterday and the biceps/triceps a few days ago.

Still working full time and teaching the kids. I am also teaching religious education at church again. So, lots going on...

Talk to you all later..

Hi all.

Kathy it's great to see you here.

Today was a rest day. I am trying to catch up with cleaning and laundry which never seems to end.

It's 43 degrees here and we had a dusting of snow:(. Yesterday was 63.

This morning was Lift it Legs. I love that workout. I am off to get a facial and blowout.

Have a great Sunday all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.