Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

Ha. I have been trying to mix it up with Live and on demand. Today I did Revd up rumble....

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hey Lisa:

I went with a Live for today. I did the Leg workout Cathe recorded from the Roadtrip. It was pretty good. Tomorrow I will do some upper body weights. Not sure if it will be Live or DVD (on demand)...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

How are the kids doing? I can't believe we are already in August!

Today Cardio Leg Crush Live.

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa:

The kids are doing well. Chris is registered for the fall semester and Lauren is working. How are your kids doing? I know I can't believe we are in August. I have to say it hasn't been the greatest year with my Dad passing away. But, I can't believe it is more than half over!

Checking in with a Live workout: Shredded upper body..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was Upper Body plus Core Live.

I am sorry it’s not been a great year. It is flying by though.

Kids are good. Jacob is working and Margaret is working and studying for the MCAT. Her masters program starts at the end of this month.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

It is a beautiful night so Vic and I went for a walk for my workout. I was not really wanting to do a video today. The walk was perfect...I saw the Live from today was some cardio workout. I will have to give that one a try...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I sure hope that weather comes our way. It's still so humid here!

Today was Kick Box and Bags Live. Cathe does some great KB workouts on Live.

It's a Summer Friday so we get out at 1. I hope to get some yoga in later.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I wish she would do more kickbox and cardio workouts on live. So many of them are strength or circuit.

Anyway, I did a couple of Live workouts. Yesterday was Cardio strength Blast and today I did Live Hiit it, Strike it and crunch it. That was a good one..

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today was a walk and yoga.

The weather here has been amazing this weekend. Low 80s with low humidity

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy

Today was Chiseled Legs and Abs Live. Another good workout that I have never done. I love Cathe Live so much. The workouts are so different then the DVD's.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Today I decided to do Pure Strength series and did Back, biceps & abs. Tomorrow I will tackle the leg Pure strength workout..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was Cardio Hiit Metabolic Live.

I never clicked with the Pure Strength or Slow and Heavy series. They were just so boring! Good for you for getting it done!

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa:

Yeah, they are ok. I throw them in there sometimes because I like that they are pure weights. I did the Legs today...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was Yoga. It was all I could manage as I am on a clear diet today in prep for a colonoscopy tomorrow. I have put it off as long as I can. I don't like any invasive procedures but my doctor told me to do just one. Ugh

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Ugh, I am not looking forward to having to get a Colonoscopy! How did it go? Hopefully, good..

Anyway, I didn't workout yesterday. Went to Church for the Feast of the Assumption of Mary. Today I did Pure Strength Chest, Tricep and shoulders..

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Rest day yesterday and today was High Energy Kickbox Live.

Well the colonoscopy prep they gave me did not start to work until I arrived for my procedure. They were able to do it but she could only see half of my colon since the rest wasn't clear. She did not see anything abnormal from what she could see. She wants me to have another in 3 months but I doubt insurance is going to pay again and there is no way I am paying out of pocket-they are like $3,000. We shall see.
I have to tell you the procedure was a breeze. They put you out and you feel nothing. The clear diet the day before is NOT fun. I had a headache and was dizzy all day. I told me husband I will never complain about a mammogram again :)

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Oh no!! I would not pay out of pocket either. Better then a mammogram huh? Ok. I am getting a colposcopy done on Tuesday. Had one last year too. I had abnormal cells in my pap. But negative hpv. Same as last year. It wasn't too bad just a little uncomfortable..

Checking in today with Cardio Kicks....

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today PHA Live.

Good luck with your test on Tuesday. Is there any prep for that?

It been oppressively humid here the past few days. Awful.

Have a good day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.