Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Our trip was amazing. I love the weather in the desert.

Today was Strong and Sweaty Bootcamp plus Abs. I decided to loosely follow the September rotation. I am spending too much time trying to pick out a workout.

Have a great day!

HI Lisa:

Glad you had a great vacation...

I hate deciding on a workout too. Today was RWH Ply Hiit one and abs one.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was Rockm Sockm from the ICE Series.

This rotation does have quite a few split workouts which I really do not do anymore. I am going to try it this week and see how it goes.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in today with RWH: Shoulders Triceps & Chest and Vic and I went for a walk.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was RWH Back Biceps and Shoulders plus Bonus Abs.

You are lucky that you can walk during the week. I just cannot find the time. Plus our weather has been super humid. No fun!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with ICE Bootcamp and ice core 1.

NO walking today. It was storming this evening on the commute home...

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a walk. We went to the beach to walk so it was really nice.

Today was ICE Bootcamp plus Blizzard Blast.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Had a super busy weekend. So no workouts. I did walk on Friday. We had a beautiful weekend with awesome weather. Glad you had a great time at the beach. I wish we lied closer to a beach...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I hope your weekend was busy with fun stuff.

Ryan and I looked for a place to move to for close to a year. We could not find any spot that beats where we live now with how close it is to NYC, the beach and the mountains. Its super expensive where we live but I cannot see us living so far away from any of those places :)

Today was Rapid Fire Legs and Core Live and a YogaTX segment.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

We like the area we live in too. However, too congested and it gets to us most of the time. The kids don't want to move. So, I am torn... I had a dentist appointment and we had friends over on Saturday and errands on Sunday with laundry/cleaning when I got home. Some fun and some work!!

Anyway, back to the workouts today with Intensity series bootcamp.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

It's hard to move when the kids are still at home. My kids are bored when they come home to visit us. They are used to living in cities which they like a lot more than the suburbs.

Today was High Energy Kickbox Live. I really tried to follow the Sept rotation but I miss the Live workouts too much!

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Ended up walking with Vic. No video workout since Lauren and her boyfriend are using my workout area to watch a movie. Oh well..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I wish I could get Ryan to walk with me more but he doesn't really like walking unless it's hiking in the mountains. He gets tried of doing "straight" walking as he does a bunch of it with the commute into NYC, which I understand.

Today was Cardio Muscle Confusion Live. Have a great day,

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Beautiful day here today with 70 degree weather. So nice!! Hope it holds out for this weekend. I would love to sit on the deck this weekend in this weather.

Checking in today with Hardstrikes on demand...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.