XTrain 90 Day Undulating Rotation

Hello Everyone...
just a quick drive by. We got hit hard here...about 30 inches and crazy winds with lightening and thunder. So amazing but very cold. I'm snowed in at work..the hospital but at least its warm and we have power restored already. So anyway no workouts...just work.

I will be back when things are back to normal.

Take care
Vicky

Renee,
Have fun with your family! I am going to try and reschedule each week to make sure Saturday is a shorter workout. HS is fast and fun! 34 minutes of sweating!
Melissa

Man i keep reading all the threads to see whats up in cathe nation and apparantly nothing lok everyone must be busy. We r watching monday mornings,i never saw it before! I think i found a good show to watch. I still havnt, exercised yet. I dont want to b rude so im waiting. I maybe make today a rest day and monday workout.. Not sure yet.

hi everyone! snowy, sleety sunday over here, which means i am staying put!

so today was legs, all sections, to which i added all out Hiit-- the floor and disc sections plus core 1. i tell you, as much as a i dread when legs are on my rotation, i really feel like that workout fries my legs and butt:eek:. i definitely feel accomplished once i am through with it! i haven't been able to check anything off on the workout manager, though-- anyone else having trouble with that today?

the puppet play was great and so fun that the kids got to play! the best news yesterday was that henri was on the couch *twice* when we got home from diffferent errands. he has been staying in his bed, doing next to nothing, since thursday. now today, he actually got up, went in the kitchen and ate the food in his bowl (we have been hand feeding him "cheat"/people food to get him to eat). i am hoping this means he will stick around for awhile. he is still unsteady on his feet, but as long as he is eating,drinking and moving around in his own way, i am so grateful! talked to the vet yesterday and she said it sounded like his systems may be shutting down:(-- yet he is looking better to me today, so we'll see what tomorrow brings.

vicky-- sorry you are stranded at work, but so glad to hear that you are safe!

renee-- hope you had fun with the family! did you get your workout in? :)

melissa-- good job on the workouts! yeah, i thought that, too about the soreness, but odd that it is in my hamstrings and butt? now, though, after today, i will probably be on fire tomorrow:p. my kids are all string players-- the oldest plays violin and viola, my daughter plays violin, and my youngest plays cello. last night they played beethoven trios and then some of their own compositions:)

eva-- great job on all your workouts! i am with you on the calorie burns, too. i always am hoping to hit at least 500 and feel like i shouldn't eat as much on days i don't. it is probably completely irrational, but i can't help it:confused:. i will say, though, that when i was doing only ashtanga-- dropped the cardio and weights completely-- i lost weight and felt really happy about the way i looked. but, again, that was back in my early thirties, and i think my metabolism has changed quite a bit since then. anyway, hope you got all your stuff done yesterday:).

off to watch the snow. i like being snowed in when i don't have to go anywhere-- would be even happier if they would cancel oldest's school tomorrow...not likely to happen, though!

Katie, Great job on your workout. I think I would not be able to do hiit after legs. This week, the legs workout does not have the rear delts, so maybe I will try and do floor work which I despise for various reasons. I am so happy to hear about Henri. I hope he keeps perking up. It is hard to sound sincere with these posts, but good thoughts and prayers are sent your way.

Today is my rest day. Yesterday I ate a bunch of garbage, so I will pick back up with the clean eating for the rest of the week (minus the giant pancake and Mrs. Buttersworth I had with my yogurt).

Renee, Hope you enjoyed tour time with your family!

Melissa

Katie great job on legs and AOLIH. So hard how did u do that? Im glad your henry got up some! Im hoping maybe he is just depressed?

Eva im hoping you had a great rest day! And plz dont stop checking in!

Vickie when did you finaly get home? I had always wanted to work at a hospital when i did my externs it was in the emergency room! It,was so fun. But i am also cert dental assist and they pay more then med assist at the hospital. But my fisrt love is med assist in an emergency room, i could do EKG and phlebotomy, and CPR , and even a cath! All over the place!

Well i did supercuts today,after the movies with dil and my son. We watched identity theift and i ate movie popcorn! Eeek! I ate to much. I came home belly full and hurting ouch. Then i did supercuts i felt gross and still feel gross. Tomorrow is rest day but since sat was hs and i did not do it im going to do hs tomorrow and just chaulk sat up as a rest day, that way im not falling behind.

Melissa you are doing great! Have a wonderful rest day!

Hi to anyone else i didnt get the name down. Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Last edited:
hi melissa and renee-- thanks! i actually did the Hiit and then legs. it is easier for me to do my cardio first and then toning. legs felt super hard today, and i am guessing it was from the Hiit before. i am already feeling sore from it all-- grateful tomorrow is CBS and my lower half gets a break! and henri still seems pretty good tonight-- he came into the kitchen while i was cooking (soup again!) and begged for a carrot! he munched it down. oh, how i hope he can at least hang on for warmer, nicer weather here. thanks again for your thoughts for him. i might change my avatar to him so you can see him again:)

renee-- how fun to get to hang out with your son and dil. i have done that before, too-- just cannot eat much before a workout or i feel really gross. last spring i ate a big lunch one day and then tried some advanced pilates workout-- the name of the woman escapes me-- but i seriously thought i might puke by the end of that. hope you are feeling better now and you have fun with HS tomorrow. i love that workout-- one of my favorites, i think.

melissa-- i have been eating too much crap, too. yesterday it was *2* big vegan chocolate cherry cookies. ate clean today, though:p

Katie, Henri is so sweet! I am glad he is pepping up. Great name, too Henry is my son's name, he is just as cute, just not as fluffy.

So, week three begins for me. I just finished cardio leg blast core 2. I made it through with only one break. The abs are killer for me. I don't usually do abs (and I wonder why my stomach looks like a bowl of rising bread dough). This is a very hard ab workout for me with the worrior things and straight leg parts. I end up doing them from a sitting position and leaning back as far as I can, if that makes any sense. Anyhow, I made it through 5 min. of abs, mostly modified.

Hope you all have a good Monday.

Melissa

Last edited:
Mellissa
How funny! Raisin bread lol. I used to love sit ups when i was in my 20s but not anymore. When i do the situps now i just do as many as i can til i feel it burn and rest a few and keep going til it burns and i cant go anymore but im not sure i make it in five minutes but i have to say i did more the last time so at least i am doing a little better at each try i guess.
Today is supose to be rest day but i am supose to do HS to make up fot saturday. I use DH computer when i go to work and we have no patients and im alone i bring his laptop and my wo cloths an a towel and wash cloth to wipe up with. But i try to sneak in a wo that uses no to little equipment. HS would be great today.
But DH laptop is broke. He got on his laptop trying to say I added crap on his computer, and i didnt add nothing on it ...well he starts going into somewhere, my guess the control pannel a deletes stuff well he deleted windows7. ! Wow nice job Einstien!
I didnt say not nothing bad. But i was thinking it. He wasnt going to tell me but he was deleteing that night and two days later gave it back to me not telling me nothing. I tried to turn it on and nothing but blue screen after it wasnt coming on at all. So I did tell him i tried to get on it and he evidently deleted stuff and he admitted he probly did.! So he told me i can use it after he knew he broke it.? . He thought i was gonna blam myself? Lol ya right ... He says will take it in to work and they will check it out. But he knows even less then i do about computers so oops.. Not me or my kids fault this time.!
Do all men get set in,there ways at 52? Im 43 & i hate that he acts like a grouchy old man. Whos set in his ways and if things ant exactly the way he wants, he act like a bit@# ! And he likes to drink his beer every night so i worry for his health to. I do keep praying for him and i pray i can have patients or to be guided in what to do. Lol sorry but at times i think he has a monthly to. But it last two or three weeks not one ...he might be nice on the one week ..
Anyway im at work bored now. Im going to read i supose. Have a great day all. I will get HS in sometime. : )

Last edited:
Hi.. Have you started yet? Im on day 3.. Im very sore... I never have been able to stick with a rotation. Im commmetted to tring now. I exercise everyday but i cant focus on a rotation. Im hoping too change all that. Oh, im renee, i have two boys who are grown, im also a cert med assistant who is also a demtal assistant. My job right now is dental assistant. I need to lose 30 poinds.

Me too Im on the 4th week of it cathe is kicking me n my moms butts! were both on the program

Paulina That is so cool to be doing this with ur mom to! That is wonderful. Im,already on week 7 now and i love it only comaint is id like more cardio. I have to say alot of people,say they think it is to repetitive but hang in there by five,you will add tabata then supercuts and it brings something new in there. I also think i see some difinition in my arms. I think my eating stinks but im trying to clear that up. I have not weighed myself im going to wait til im finished.

Hi all!

Last week I only got in 4 says of workouts. Here's to a better week! Tonight I'll be doing Legs. I'm on week 6. My weight has unfortunately stayed the same. But I haven't been eating well. To many parties and birthdays! And valentines day this week. I'm going for try to make something I don't like fruity and airy. But my boys like the double layer chocolate heart cake that I make every year.

hi everyone!

today was CBS. i added core 1 and 100 rep lateral raises and scarecrows. i am wondering about tomorrow, though, and actually the next few weeks. i have tabatacise plus burn sets back on after just lifting heavy on back today? i thought that was a no-no, but see it happens a few times in this rotation. wondering if i should put a ? in ask cathe, or if any of you girls know what is going on with that?

good news here, too, is that henri still seems to be feeling better! he even told bugsy off a couple times today when bugsy was getting too frisky for him;). had not heard/seen him do that in days!

melissa-- too funny about rising bread dough! i feel the same way and my core is strong from years of ashtanga, but my skin stretched out so much with all three kids that i don't think it is possible for my stomach to ever be flat:confused: even when i lose weight, the skin just seems to hang even more! i can see muscles under it, but i think i am stuck with a prune-gut! i love the name henri too (he has the french spelling since he is a french dog:)).

renee-- your husband sounds like most men i know:rolleyes:. just this past fall, rik was trying to shut off the outside water and went down the basement flicking switches seeing which one it would be. he actually turned the switch that says something like "main power source/do not turn" something like that! the power went as did the heat. and i had a client coming in about an hour. i went down and figured out how to get the furnace back on. the next morning though, after i was all sweaty and done with a cathe workout and ready to shower, i got to do so in complete ice water as he has also disabled the water heater! :mad: anyway, sometimes guys just do not think before they do things and somehow they think it will work out i guess, and yes, rik can also be cranky. that is the lower quality of his aquarian sign. when it happens i usually just try and go to another room in the house! anyway, hoping you get the computer back and that you were able to get a sweat in *and* that your hubby gets in a better mood fast:)

welcome paulina! i am on the 6th week. hope to see more of you on here-- and your mom, too!

Katie

Katie im not sure about that ill have to look at my calendar i dont remember a problem with the rotation maybe i actualy read it wrong. I dont know but i dont remember anything unusual. What week r u on again?

Katie,
There was a post a while ago abot the tabata premixes. Cathe said it was a misprint. The intervals to pick from are 1-2, 1-3, 1-4, or 1-5. I will try and find the post.
Melissa

01-01-2013, 12:08 AM

SNM Videos
Administrator

90 day Undulating Rotation
Yep, that's a misprint. It should be your choice of Tabata levels 1-5.

The 12,13,14,15, were supposed to be intervals 1-2, 1-3,1-4, 1-5. We will correct this in the online Workout Manager.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.