XTrain 90 Day Undulating Rotation

melissa-- thanks so much for finding that! i wondered if it was okay to overload the back, or what the deal was!:p

renee, your dog is ADORABLE! oh my goodness! what a face!

okay, might be an early bedtime for me. feeling a little achey and woosey:( hoping like heck it's just because i didnt sleep well last night and it's about that time of the month. and i have gotten my butt kicked by cathe bad the last couple days. ;) i do not have time to be sick. blech:(

good night guys!

oh, and it is wrong in the book-- that is what i have been going by. i am in week 6, btw.

okay, truly saying good night now

Ladylep
Hi! Great job so far u r on week 6.. I understand what you mean about the eating. Eek! I think i would have better results if i could stop stuffing my face. Lol.

Had to come back to say i didnt get in my HS but i will stick ii on when i do a shorter wo tnis week. When i got home i was so worried about my son, and other stuff here that i ended up, feeling drained i cooked some and cleaned up kitchen. My lower back is pretty sore anyway from supercuts that move on all fours with one weight rear delt fly while lifting leg? I didnt think it was that hard but man it really worked on my back. So ill take the rest day.

Last edited:
thanks renee! that is henri:) he still seems so much better-- went up on the couch last night again with my oldest. if the weather would just warm up for his old body some, i think he would be so much happier. unfortunately the forecast looks like we are headed into the deep freeze again:( sorry to hear your night was a drainer. i hope your son is okay? do you know, as far as lower back pain goes, i have had an awful lot of it lately-- not sure what that is about.

tabatacise is on for me today:eek: drinking some green tea now and will be sweating soon enough trying to get through all five again...we'll see how that goes...

Good morning, so far so good! I did hs. nice short 34 min. I got up early to do it, mynwireless headphones sropped working so I did it with no volume. And, I forgot to put in my contacts! I just kept thiniking, it is only 34 minutes!

Katie, I can't wait to try tabata! I think I have a few more weeks befor this.

Renee, Well, T least the workout you missed was short. I think If I have to skip a day, I will pick legs because, they are worked in almost all of the discs except upper body.

Melissa

Hello ladies! I'm still here & on 6weeks yay! I just finished CBS & 100 lateral raise challenge using 6 lbs! Last time I did it I used 3lbs & was too light for me.

Raciela

Melissa i think u just answered a question that has been floating around! Thats y Cathe didnt go heavy on weights for legs it is not necessary! You are right the wo all work the legs crazy sooo i think that was her reason! I was not complaining mind u. I have so many leg wo that u can go heavy on. But i was reading that.

Katie you are rocking this rotation too! So u dont drink coffee? The way u put it the green tea seems so good for you. I know it is but you make it sounds even better, like i want some now lol. Im not sure what im supose to do today i hadnt even looked. I have to work so i wont be doing anything til this evening. But i dont have to worry about cooking alot. I have punto beans already all i got to do is make cornbread that is it. I have salad from yesterday. Sooo all i gotta do is mix it thro it in oven and exrrcise while cornbread bakes! I love croc pots. I need another smaller one because i want to cook steel cut oats or 7 grain cereal at night so ill have a hot breasfeast!
Anyway ill be back for wo details!
Katie let us know how tabata goes! And good luck! Eek
Oh anyone see the new show at 10 monday night caled monday morning? So good! Its on tnt!

Last edited:
Hello ladies :) checking in for Saturday and yesterday.

Saturday I did CBS
Yesterday I did Burn Set chest,back & shoulders :) started week 5 but for next 4 weeks I'm going to include LIS just to mix things up a bit.

Everyone is doing awesome :)

Last week I did 5 days of workouts so I have been committed to this challenge and seeing great results :) thank you for the inspiration ladies

hi ladies! made it through the five tabatas today again:eek:. today it felt super tough and on the last one i totally felt nauseated. pushed through and it went away, though! talk about a major sweatfest that is. i did the 100 rep hip thrusts afterwards plus core, but had to change shirts first cause i was so gross:p. tomorrow is burn sets bis and tris-- think that will feel good after today!

melissa-- i dont know how you did HS with no sound!! way to go on the determination! i always feel like i need the music up loud to keep plugging through things!

renee-- thank you! and nope, i have never liked coffee-- weird, huh? i do green tea, white tea and sometimes just herbal. i love kombucha, too! always have some with lunch and dinner. it's my way of feeling like i am drinking something carbonated, even though it's actually from the fermentation and is good for you:). i love it when dinner is made early, too! we will be having left over soup tonight! whenever i make it, i make a huge amount, so at least it will do a couple dinners and maybe a lunch, too. i love steel cut oats! many times i end up having them for dinner, instead of breakfast, since i usually just do a protein shake for breakfast:)

way to go, terina!! everybody is doing so well on here! yay us!!:cool:

Hello everyone,
been a while for me, dealing with my cat Aries death was difficult but I kept on Xtraining and it really helped my heartache.
I'm on my last day of week 5 looking forward to Supercuts haven't done that yet.
Finally got to try the Tabatacise, loved it and can't believe how great I feel afterwards.

rainaries-- i am so sorry to hear about your cat! have been dealing with animal troubles, too, and it is so hard:( glad you were able to keep up w/your workouts-- i think that really helps (at least for me). hugs to you.

Raciela, Great job on 6lb. lat raises. I am at 3 and think I may go up to 4. Xtrain is good for my bad shoulder. It works it from many angles.

Katie, So now I am really dreading tabatas. Maybe I should get a bucket, just kidding. The only way I made it with no sound is a 34 minutes mantra I kept saying in my head. Also, what type of green tea is good? I was going to try and sub some tea for coffe, but the choices were overwhelming. And, I am confused about which types are actually beneficial.

Renee, How do you prepare the oats in your crockpot? I have steel cut oats and am too lazy or too hungry to prepare them. Also, my eating is out of control some days. I tried a shirt on at the store today and was disgusted with myself. I know The image will keep meating clean at least three days!

Melissa

Hello everyone,
been a while for me, dealing with my cat Aries death was difficult but I kept on Xtraining and it really helped my heartache.
I'm on my last day of week 5 looking forward to Supercuts haven't done that yet.
Finally got to try the Tabatacise, loved it and can't believe how great I feel afterwards.

I am so sorry! I have animals and i cant imagine if something happened to them right now! So sad. U will either love or hate tabata lol i hate it before i do it but love it as im finishing up with it lol.

Mellissa
It is so easy... I do 7 grain to. You just put however many servings u want then add double the water in your slow cooker or crock pot cover on low go to bed in the morning u have hot cereal waiting on u! Add honey or whatever sweetner and i add skim milk to my bowel. Oh also cinnimin! Yum yum.

Hello All,
I'm just checking in to say hi.
Rainaries, I am sorry to hear about your cat. Please accept my condolences.:(. I'm glad that your workouts have been making you feel a little better. Endorphins are so awesome when it comes to improving our moods.

Congrats to you guys for plugging away. It seems like many of you are just about at the halfway point. Are you all continuing to get results from XTrain?

After doing Yoga for several days last week I'm back to my usual high intensity stuff. I just started to get paranoid about not burning a lot of calories every day, but I did like the little break. I'm now doing a Tonique rotation. I just started on Sunday, so it's pretty early, but the last two cardio workouts I've done have burned 700-750 calories in about an hour. These are high impact, high endurance workouts. There are also some mat workouts that I am focusing on. My big challenge is my lower body, so I continue to try to find workouts to attack that problem. If these don't work, nothing will.;) I am going to try to stick with this rotation until my birthday in April to see what happens. I will add in some yoga and horizontal conditioning to focus on upper body and core.

Katied, glad that Henri is getting his mojo back. He is a real cutie patootie.

Renee, glad you are doing well and hanging in there too. That photo of your dog is hysterical!

Congrats on sticking with the rotation, Melissa.

One thing I have noticed is I have not been eating as much the last two weeks. Even on the heavy cardio days I've had, I've not had the urge to munch as much. It's kind of nice to have a reprieve from the constant urge to eat. I guess I'm also finding that not lifting is causing my appetite to subside a little bit, at least in the short term.

I've lost about 2 lbs over the last two weeks.

Eva

melissa-- i love yogi tea-- the green kombucha or green pomegranate is super yummy. if you have a trader joe's by you they have a great white tea with berry that is great, too. i don't think you'll need a bucket for tabatacise-- but it really is quite the workout!

eva-- congrats on the weight loss and the smaller appetite:). sounds like you are doing great! i will be curious to hear about the rotation you are on, so please keep us posted! that is some great calorie burn! i feel like i am getting more toned with xtrain, but don't know that i am losing weight. it feels good to be going all the way with it, though, and i know i am feeling stronger:)

time for a movie with riko and the kids. good night everybody!

Eva that is awesome two pounds! In two weeks man i wish i can do that.. i am seeing some toning a definition but i at to much to notice a weight reduction. ugh is the workouts on dvds? Id like to try if it burns 700 calories dang that is great!

Thanks about my dog, alot of people think she is kinda so ugly she is cute, but she has grown on me i think she is beautiful adn funny looking that if im in a bad mood i just look at her and i laugh and smile!! she is my heart!

I agree Katie your dog is so cute i want him!! Mable would love him to play with..

okay i got back on to say i finaly did HS and i did bis and tris now i am bakc on schedual tomorrow is Legs pm 3 i think Thanks goodness I am off cause i think that is the 80 minute one again! ouch! lol I still love HS it is like i am getting in a fast 3 mile jog or something.. i love the way a jog makes me feel and HS gives me the same wonderful sweaty feeling

thanks renee! i love him so much:) your dog, like i said, is adorable! i love little dogs like that! and i love her name--mabel, you said? bet she and henri would make a cute couple;). great job getting both of the workouts in! and now legs, huh? that one is always a killer for me. i love HS, too! the energy and music is perfect-- i have that on for tomorrow, but today is BS bis and tris. think i will add in some 100 rep challenges and core. would add cardio, but after all 5 tabatas yesterday, my legs could use a break!

thanks for the condolences, everyday is a little better.

Tried supercuts for the first time and I wanted to stop after 20 minutes but kept going. Couldn't do the 2 abs floor exercises where your on your hands and have to rotate and kick out, I may have to watch it in slow motion to get it, I kept falling over the ending was great, abs to pushups I was able to do those no problem!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.