Wondering....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlgc210

It's been SEVERAL weeks now since Cathe posted (and close to 4 months since preorder started), any word on the new workouts? Can SOMEONE at least let us know if filming has begun or how things are going? I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know this. Thanks!

cathe posted weeks ago that filming would start in the coming weeks.didn't really give anymore then that,but said once filming began there would be some regular updates

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

>cathe posted weeks ago that filming would start in the coming
>weeks.didn't really give anymore then that,but said once
>filming began there would be some regular updates
>
>
>kassia
>
>
>
Then maybe I should assume that filming hasn't started yet? Surely a date has been set by now. Maybe Cathe or someone at SNM could give us that information as I'm sure there are many like me who are eagerly waiting for some word on filming, workout descriptions or SOMETHING.

I would like an update too. I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for some kind of update. We are all busy. But some kind of news would be better than none.

Gee, these were supposed to be filmed this fall. We understand there has been a delay in filming as we are now going into the second week of Winter but I did think there would be some word by now? Cathe said filming was several weeks away first week of December? It doesn't take that long to post a couple of sentences. I know I would really appreciate it even if it's just that there's another delay.

I agree. It's not that I don't trust Cathe to produce great workouts. Obviously I do, or I wouldn't pre-order. It's just the feeling of being treated rudely or without much thought. I have given my money for Cathe to use to make the product. I expect and I think reasonably so, periodic updates. I do not consider what they have done over the past 4 months periodic. I understand that they are extremely busy if filming is happening or almost happening. But how long does it take to post a 2-3 sentence update once or twice a week? Especially when it's weeks past when SNM said they were going to film. I had hoped that the joint-venture Cathe embarked on would improve Customer Service. But at this point, I'm rather disappointed. Heather

Thank you, yes I do remember what Cathe has said about the refund. I've preordered since CTX and love her workouts. I don't plan to cancel my order, but I am annoyed at the situation. I still think I have a right to post my thoughts for others to read, whether they agree or disagree, as well as Cathe. It seems some on this forum are afraid to let customers who have not had 100% great service speak their mind without rushing to Cathe's aid. She and her company can defend themselves if they feel the need. Heather

>Remember ladies and gents,
>It was also a holiday. There are probably rehearsals, someone
>may have gotten ill, Christmas shopping.

I think we're all aware that this is the Holiday season :) and most of us are also busy with families, sick kids, shopping, cooking, jobs, etc..you get my drift. I am just asking for a short update ..ie, Cathe is on vacation and will return next week to start filming...or, filming will be delayed until end of January....just something! I'm sorry but I don't think that's too much to ask for. Also, there may be those of us who really want these workouts, appreciate the low presale price but just don't want to tie up our money for another 3-4 months and want to know if there's going to be another delay. I don't understand the silence around here, I really don't. Please give us an update and let us make an informed decision.

Also, as far as the quality improving with the new workouts, I have to disagree. While I did like the Hardcores I purchased, the sound quality was awful.

>Thank you, yes I do remember what Cathe has said about the
>refund. I've preordered since CTX and love her workouts. I
>don't plan to cancel my order, but I am annoyed at the
>situation. I still think I have a right to post my thoughts
>for others to read, whether they agree or disagree, as well as
>Cathe. It seems some on this forum are afraid to let
>customers who have not had 100% great service speak their mind
>without rushing to Cathe's aid. She and her company can defend
>themselves if they feel the need. Heather

Well said!

I also love Cathe workouts and own everything she has on DVD plus a couple only available on VHS. As a matter of fact, Cathe is the only instructor I use, and I've been preordering since the Slow & Heavy Series.

I am being patient and know the preorder can take a while as I preordered the Hardcore Workouts, which I love by the way. The problem I have is how everyone comes to Cathe's aid, saying it is the holiday season and she is spending time with family, shopping, etc. I understand that, but Cathe is also a business. What if I ordered from Barnes & Noble (just an example because I order there a lot) and didn't receive my order because everyone was out shopping. While I agree that Cathe needs time for family, I also believe that Cathe is running a business and we are her customers. I also believe everyone has the right to express their feelings, good or bad.

The problem I have is how everyone comes to Cathe's aid, saying it
>is the holiday season and she is spending time with family,
>shopping, etc. I understand that, but Cathe is also a
>business. What if I ordered from Barnes & Noble (just an
>example because I order there a lot) and didn't receive my
>order because everyone was out shopping. While I agree that
>Cathe needs time for family, I also believe that Cathe is
>running a business and we are her customers. I also believe
>everyone has the right to express their feelings, good or
>bad.

I agree.

How many people get weeks off at holiday time? Most people have to work except for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and the day after Christmas.

I too would like an update from Cathe or SNM. This is from SNM's preorder information:

"Please visit our forums for Pre Sale shipping date updates. As always, we will keep you updated on our website."

I'm beginning to wonder if I'll be using the new workouts to get beach ready. I was hoping to use them to start the new year when I preordered.

Debra

I agree w/everyone that said they want an UPDATE. This has been the longest wait for any updates that I've ever experienced. I've been buying Cathe's VHS & DVDs for 14 YEARS. Cathe stated they needed to iron out some things that attributed to more contracts being signed. I'm curious about the "new features" that she hinted at. Maybe this is why there's a hold up. Just speculating. WE WANT AN UPDATE!! Kathy:D

I agree that everyone should be able to share their opinions. It shouldn't matter what they say as long as it is within guidelines. If someone has a question for Cathe/SNM then they should be able to ask on this forum. People who are happy or more understanding/patient should also be able to voice their opinions as well. Differing opinions or posts shouldn't be discouraged.

I beleive that Cathe has already stated that there wouldn't be any updates until after filming. If she changes her mind that would be great but if she dosen't I can only look to myself as I was informed about this decision. It would be helpful if there was a locked stickied thread for any update information.

jordan

Personally, I'm not especially concerned about the lack of regular updates. I know that in the end I'm going to get a quality product at a substantial discount from a trusted source and the info we've been given thus far assures me that things are progressing, albeit at a snail's pace.

However, a lot of people appear to be getting VERY restless and along with that comes a lot of dissatisfaction and angry grumbling, some of which is spilling over to other boards. I don't think that anyone's demanding delivery of a finished product next week, just regular updates--even if they have nothing new to add. Just a little customer stroking on the part of SNM. It's not anything that takes a lot of effort and as long as it helps ease some frustrations, it will certainly do a lot for customer relations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.