Wondering....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a bit surprised by Dorothy's attack on VF. It is obvious that she spends enough time to pick up on threads at VF that she has posted links to here. Why is it not acceptable for others to do the same? I lurk on a few forums as well and have never posted here, but I felt the comments were a bit mean spirited. Honestly, the bulk of the people I have dealt with at VF are incredibly fantastic... but I may be prejudiced and extremely lucky.

I rarely check for updates, because I don't have any faith that there will be any. If I am asked to pay for something in advance, then I expect an estimated date of delivery. That is normal protocol in business. I did NOT pre-order this time around because of the lack of updates. If I do "pre-order" it will only be after I have seen pictures of the filming. Past experience with Cathe's customer service has not been kind...and can be very very costly when you live in Europe. SNM charges $25 to ship ONE DVD. At these prices, I have to be very certain about my purchase because if I am not happy, I'm outta luck.

Bottom line... and this is just my personal opinion... it is not wise for "pre-sales" to begin so far ahead of filming. (4+ months in this case). If there are delays, you have a responsibility to tell your investors. (and that is what customers who pay in advance for a product are)

Locking this thread

Hi Everyone! I think we have now had a chance to express our opinions thoroughly and our points have been made. I am choosing to lock the thread so that we can move forward please. Thank You!

"You know what, maybe SNM or Cathe should realize how good THEY really have it by having customers willing to fork over their money six-seven months in advance for workouts SIGHT UNSEEN. And here we are sitting in silence almost four months later with no details whatsoever, just waiting and waiting and waiting. I'm sorry but that just seems wrong to me. Cathe isn't doing us a favor by making these workouts, this is her business and she is trying to make $$$$. No one is slamming her or bashing her. That's just a fact. She has very loyal customers and in my opinion, should at the least show them the courtesy of an update or a response to this thread (if not her, then someone at SNM)."

MLGC (or whatever your moniker is):

I usually try to maintain my civility on this board, but you are testing my patience.

However, your precious, long-awaited for update seems to have been posted. Coincidence or not...who knows, but might I suggest that next time you think to pre-order, do us all a favor and don't. If giving your money to Cathe six-seven months in advance of the release of new workouts "sight-unseen" causes this much stress and frustration in your life, then you need to wait until the workouts are released before ordering. You are getting an exceptional price to pre-order, and that exceptional price comes with a price of its own: scant updates, delays in release, etc. If you can't handle that (and it sounds like you can't), then don't pre-order and save the rest of us from your ranting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.