Why is Brenda Always in the Back?

aveggiegirl

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I'm curious. Brenda seems to be in the back row in many of the DVDs. Is that her choice? Just wondering. :)

Hope Cathe answers this. My guess is that it's part tradition (wouldn't it seem weird if Brenda wasn't in the back now???) and part preference (so she can be part of the fun but not front and center).

I am so happy that Brenda is a fixture in Cathe's crew. Her smile keeps me motivated, especially when it's one of those "I can't believe Cathe just asked us to do more reps!" smiles.

In one of the older workouts, Brenda is in the front. Intensity or Body Blast series.

I agree I think it might be a preference for her, I would be the same way. I would want to fun of working out with Cathe but don't need to be in the front.

Hope Cathe answers this. My guess is that it's part tradition (wouldn't it seem weird if Brenda wasn't in the back now???) and part preference (so she can be part of the fun but not front and center).

I am so happy that Brenda is a fixture in Cathe's crew. Her smile keeps me motivated, especially when it's one of those "I can't believe Cathe just asked us to do more reps!" smiles.

This is what I'm thinking too....all the background exercisers seem to have regular spots, not just Brenda.

I was wondering this, too. In the new videos I've only done Intensity so far -- Brenda is waaay back there. I did love seeing Jai up front, though! I would love to see Brenda there, too. :)

Marla

I did Supersets this morning and Brenda was up front--on Cathe's right (our left). I had forgotten about some of the oldies but goodies where Brenda is NOT in the back. :D

That said, I think in all of the newer workouts--starting from 4DS--Brenda is in the back.

I LOVE to watch Brenda's expressions. I think my face must look like hers a lot. She looks like "OMG, can I do one more rep???" She's a doll and inspirational. I hope she's always in the workouts.

I like to watch Brenda as well! Do you ever get the feeling that she is the comic relief for the others in the videos.
I can't remember which video it is... maybe Body Max 2? At a few pionts during the workout it appears that she makes comments that are just making them all laugh out loud.

I love Brenda! Her facial expressions always mirror what I'm feeling at the time. I wish she was on camera more.

I'm thinking possibly Legs & Glutes also she is up front. At least for the floor work, love the look she gives Cathe during the stretch after those killer side lying legs lifts :eek:

I'm thinking possibly Legs & Glutes also she is up front. At least for the floor work, love the look she gives Cathe during the stretch after those killer side lying legs lifts :eek:

Jari gives Cathe a similar look I think in one of the new weight work outs! LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.