Who's your biggest crush right now?

OMG who mentioned Aidan Quinn? I adore him! I think I fell in love w/him in What's Eating Gilbert Grape. He's a sweetie!

I never should've started this thread. I haven't had a date in about 3 years & you people have no idea what it's doing to me! :eek:

LauraMax - are you thinking of "Benny & Joon" - because Aidan Quinn isn't in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape." But he is adorable in "Benny & Joon" (as is Johnny Depp!).

Btw - I LOVE "What's Eating Gilbert Grape." That is such a great movie. Johnny Depp says it's his favorite of all the films he's made. Little bit o' trivia for you - when Gilbert's mother is sleeping in the living room in front of the television, and Gilbert walks into the room, the movie playing on the TV is "Indiscretion of An American Wife" starring... Montgomery Clift!!!

Yes I am. Thanks for clarifying. :p I get a bit confused w/movie titles, in case you haven't noticed.

So JD liked Gilbert better than Edward Scissorhands? Or Ed Wood? I personally don't find him all that attractive, but I think he's a fabulous actor & has amazing talent at choosing scripts (assuming it's him & not his agent). Maybe I'm projecting but those are my 2 all time favorite JD movies.

Yes I am. Thanks for clarifying. :p I get a bit confused w/movie titles, in case you haven't noticed.

So JD liked Gilbert better than Edward Scissorhands? Or Ed Wood? I personally don't find him all that attractive, but I think he's a fabulous actor & has amazing talent at choosing scripts (assuming it's him & not his agent). Maybe I'm projecting but those are my 2 all time favorite JD movies.

It's odd because quite awhile ago, I read an interview with JD in "Rolling Stone" and he said the one movie of his he couldn't bring himself to watch was "What's Eating Gilbert Grape." He said he was in a very low place at that time (River Phoenix had just died in the club JD owned), and he said he used all that sadness for his role as Gilbert. A few years later, in another interview, he named "Gilbert" as the favorite of the films he's done.

I, too, think he is extremely talented. I also think he happens to be very good looking. Very. Much like Monty - I started out thinking he was just a Hollywood hottie, and then I saw his movies and was blown away by his acting. He is just brilliant in "The Search" (and several others).

I, too, think "Edward Scissorhands" is a very good film. And he was wonderful in the underrated "Donnie Brasco." Al Pacino (whom I usually don't care for) is fantastic in that as well.

Oh but surely you still think Aidan's a cutie?? Michael Collins, Legends of The Fall....If I ever met him in person I would be in a crumpled ball on the floor in about three seconds. His eyes are like that crazy snake in The Jungle Book, you know, "sleep...go to sleeep....sleep little man cub....rest in peaccccce..."

And I have to second whoever said Ed Harris. Love love love him!!

Oh but surely you still think Aidan's a cutie?? Michael Collins, Legends of The Fall....If I ever met him in person I would be in a crumpled ball on the floor in about three seconds. His eyes are like that crazy snake in The Jungle Book, you know, "sleep...go to sleeep....sleep little man cub....rest in peaccccce..."]

God yes! He's always been one of my top 5. Physically I think he's damn near close to the perfect 10. Well, he was when he was younger anyway, I haven't seen him in a flick for quite some time & in fact was always surprised & sorry that he wasn't more successful.

He was in Avalon too, right? I hope I got that movie title right LOL. I started watching it b/c I thought it was about the Jersey shore, I finished watching it b/c of his baby blues. ;)

Kevin Sorbo.....he is just toooo yummy. My old flame was Richard Dean Anderson (McGyver) but he's just looking too old now.:( Same with Harrison Ford.
Michael Pare was also a hottie in Eddie and the Cruisers but haven't seen him in anything in a very long time so I don't know what he looks like now.
Oh yea, Jon Bon Jovi - still very easy on the eyes.:eek:

Kid Rock? Ewwwwwwwww He always looks like he needs a shower. LOL!

Angie

Kevin Sorbo.....he is just toooo yummy. My old flame was Richard Dean Anderson (McGyver) but he's just looking too old now.:( Same with Harrison Ford.
Michael Pare was also a hottie in Eddie and the Cruisers but haven't seen him in anything in a very long time so I don't know what he looks like now.
Oh yea, Jon Bon Jovi - still very easy on the eyes.:eek:

Kid Rock? Ewwwwwwwww He always looks like he needs a shower. LOL!

Angie

Kid Rock does always look like he needs a shower, but that reminded me that I also have this weird thing for Tommy Lee who also looks like he needs a shower and always looks like he's a step away from his next heroin high so I don't get it . . . . but I like it :)

Sean O'Malley - I love everything about this man!

Gerard Butler
Daniel Craig
Carey Grant
Gregory Peck
Clark Gable
James Stewart
Charlton Heston
Gary Cooper
William Holden
Humphrey Bogart

Sean O'Malley - I love everything about this man!

Gerard Butler
Daniel Craig
Carey Grant
Gregory Peck
Clark Gable
James Stewart
Charlton Heston
Gary Cooper
William Holden
Humphrey Bogart

I'm swooning and fanning myself over some of these (esp. Grant, Bogey, and Daniel Craig). If we're adding dead dudes, I could also add Fred Astaire--funny-looking but oh so graceful.

Ooooh, girl!!!! I didn't know who either of these were (I live under a rock, I think). Just googled them up!! Holy Smokes, I've got steam coming out of my computer. I think I may have a couple new favorites. Move over, DH!!!!:p

Nan

Cibrian's all over tv, in guest roles, but he had a regular part on THIRD WATCH, which re-runs at crazy hours (If you have a dvr you should check it out. It was a great show. He plays a firefighter...). I never caught him on CRIMINAL MINDS but saw a few snippets where he played a violent serial killer. I always thought of him as The Hot Guy and was surprised at how scary he could be playing against type. As I understand it, Cibrian will be showing up on USAs THE STARTER WIFE playing a detective...

If you have Netflix, check out THE PRINCESS AND THE WARRIOR. The movie will stay with you and Benno Furman is hot hot hottttt!!! Those eyes... those lips... those shoulders... oh boy.

Last edited:
Love, love, love David Boreanaz. Will Smith is easy on the eyes. And so is Jon Bon Jovi. In fact, I think he looks better now than he did when he was younger. I always though Johnny Depp was really hot and then I had a student who looked exactly like him and it kind of creeped me out. I love David Cook too.

Jeffrey Donovan (Burn Notice)
Tim Daly (Private Practice) whoo baby!!!
Rob Estes (Silk Stalkings before Melrose Place)
Julian McMahon (I've been drooling over him since his Another World days! 20 years ago!)
and my fave, if hubby lost 40 lbs he'd be a dead ringer....Christopher Meloni (Law & Order SVU)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.