Who's your biggest crush right now?

LauraMax

Cathlete
I'm doing a fly-by (stupid federal auditor is still here--will she NEVER LEAVE?) but I want to have a little fun.

Mine is Bill Maher. I am absolutely, completely, totally in love w/that guy. He's so damn funny & smart! Except the vegetarian thing, but as far as I'm concerned that just leaves room for fun discussion.

George Clooney is a close second, but only b/c he's purdy. ;)

How about you?

OMG, I'm totally obsessed with Ryan Lochte--the swimmer in the olympics. I think he's my dream man...

Oh, and Matt Damon. That smile makes me melt.

My husband!

Now, don't laugh...we just got married this March and I have to say he's the GREATest...

my close second is Vin Diesel...smile...

Hmmm... It will always be Christian Bale for me. Has been since I was like 12. Aside from him, I typically like the older guys - Pierce Brosnan, Harrison Ford (before the earring) are just a few. Oh and there's always my girl crush - Angelina. ;) Oh, and I almost forgot Gerard Butler - yum!

let's see, George Clooney, Matt Damon(can't get enough of those Bourne movies) and Matthew McConaughey. Ooh and McDreamy! Just a few.

Oh, I've known about Matt Damon's new look for a while. It's for the new movie he's filming. He's gained and lost weight for so many movies--it amazes me. What was the one where he played a heroin addict? He was so thin for that movie it was disgusting!

I'll always love Matt Damon. Fat, skinny, facial hair or clean shaven....

Oh, Daniel Day-Lewis. I love that man. Especially with an Irish accent (In The Name of The Father, The Boxer).

And Adrien Brody. The nose is a little off, but it's those sad puppy dog eyes. They get me every time.

I have a thing for Ed Norton. It's not a steady crush but when I see him in a movie all the giddyness comes back and I start googling him again. He's got this cute puppy dog mug.

Nadja, OMG, did you see There Will be Blood? That movie was freakin awesome! So sad though.

Adrien Brody is a dead ringer for my dad about 40 years ago. Needless to say, while I don't find him attractive, I do like his look. ;)

I'm a Christian Bale fan myself. Something about that smile, or smirk, or whatever you'd call it.......

Mr. Maher will always be on the top of my list though. Personality is way more important than looks to me at this stage in the game. :cool:

Love my husband of many years but I have a crush on a neighbor who is quite a bit younger than me. Guess that is on my mind because I met him this morning walking the dog and we stopped to talk. Very cute guy!

Hm...

Ok, besides my dh of course...

Christian Bale (love him in Batman!), and I still love Tom Welling (SuperMan as a teenager in Smallville and he's in the Cheaper by the Dozen movies).

Matthew McConaughey is a hottie too!

Okay, it goes without saying that my husband of 21 years is my biggest crush BUT I am in lust of Simon Barker he is totally freakin dreamy and I can’t wait for his new show to come on. . . I don’t even CARE if it’s good, I WILL be watching it. :)

I also find Adrien Brody and Ed Norton extremely sexy –

My husband likes to tell people (and of course I agree) that the only man I might consider leaving him for is Steven Tyler of Aerosmith. That is one HOTT 60 year old man. My kids always go “ewwwwww MOM!” which makes me laugh and keeps me saying it, of course!

There is also this checker at our local Safeway that is very young and likes to flirt with me that is very very cute in a young-hard-bodied-guy kinda way. . . .

Michael Phelps looks and reminds me of my husband who I've been married to for 9 years minus all the gold medals of course, . .oh and Matt Damon super cutie hottie, humble, and just all around nice guy.

Ohhh add me to the poster who mentioned Ryan Lochte. As long as he doesn't talk though. The whole interview I watched the other day sounded like they were interviewing a 12 year old boy. I'll just look at him instead of having deep conversation. ;)

ETA that Brian Lezack (SP?) and Brendan Hansen are easy on the eyes too!

Javier Bardem; Terrell Davis (former football player); I'm in on the Ed Norton thing totally; love Bill Maher (he's back on HBO August 29!); numerous athletes; hmmm - too bad I don't actually know any of these guys!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.