Who's your biggest crush right now?

Ooooh, good one! The two guys from Supernatural are TOTALLY HOT. Especially Jensen Ackles (the blonde one.)

Ooh, how could I have forgotten them??? Definite hotties!!

And... I forgot Orlando Bloom and Viggo Mortensen (but only as Aragorn!). I never mind when my dh wants to watch Lord of the Rings... LOL

Wow, Viggo Mortenson, of course! How could I forget about him! I will second that suggestion. And I would also add Ed Harris, who looks like Viggo's older brother and has been a major, somewhat low-key hottie for YEARS! Not to mention a fabulous actor.

Guess I have a thing for "bad boys" with great cheekbone structure!

EXCELLENT Thread, Laura!

My husband and I are each allowed five "deal breakers." LOL! Here are mine:

1. Gavin Newsome, totally hot mayor of San Francisco
2. Ryan Phillippe (Insert dreamy sigh here.)
3. Matthew Settle (Captain Spears in Band of Brothers.)
4. Jon Bon Jovi
5. Ben Affleck

1. TICO TORRES (Bon Jovi Drummer - what can I say, I have a thing for hot, sexy, short cubans)
2. Jon Bon Jovi
3. Clive Owen (yum)

I love the bad boys:

1. Robert Downey Jr.
2. Kiefer Sunderland
3. Johnny Depp ("bad" pirate ;))

And yes, my DH doesn't make the list tonight, because he's pissy :p

Oh Chris, THANK YOU! How on earth could I forget my one, true love...KEIFER SUTHERLAND!!! *swoons*

Of course, I don't know if I'm as in love with Keifer Sutherland as I am with Jack Bauer....*swoons....and then faints*

Fun thread!

Joaquin Phoenix. I don't care if he thinks there are frogs on his head. ;)

Missy

*lol*

What about Aidan Quinn? Oh, I can't believe I forgot about my Aidan. Those EYES! :) So many brothers, so little time...

Oh yes, I'll second Aidan!

I also loved Michael Pare in the Philadelphia Experiment and Streets of Fire.

Wow, Michael Pare. Wasn't he in Eddie and the Cruisers?

In no particular order: McConaughey, Hugh Jackman, Aaron Eckhart, Lance, Shepherd Smith, Stephen Colbert, Iker Casillas...oh, don't get me started on the men of international soccer!

Another girl for dark men. Been nuts about actor Eddie Cibrian FOR YEARS. Sex on two legs with a head full of lush black hair and the deepest dimples this side of Shirley Temple.

Though I recently caught German actor Benno Furman (brown hair, bright blue eyes) in The Princess and the Warrior and thought I just might break type for him it's still Eddie for me. He just pushes all my hot buttons. And now that he's all grown up and mature he's only gotten better. Still, being with a man that hot has to be tough, which probably explains why you NEVER see a photo of him without his wife glued to his side. She doesn't let the man out of her sight. I understand, sort of, but I wouldn't ever be like that about anyone, not even him. It's a bit creepy.

Ooooh, girl!!!! I didn't know who either of these were (I live under a rock, I think). Just googled them up!! Holy Smokes, I've got steam coming out of my computer. I think I may have a couple new favorites. Move over, DH!!!!:p

Nan

Does anyone know who Josh Turner is?? The most handsome man on the planet, with the deepest, sexiest, bedroom voice....hmmmm..... If you don't know who he is...google him! You wont' be disappointed...lol :D

My all time favorite crush is David Boreananz who is currently on Bones.

He was the "vampire w/ a soul" on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and then subsequently Angel.

There is just something about him that gets me...and its been for years. He's great looking and appears to have the sarcastic sense of humor, a winning combination! :)

Lynn M.

Elliot Stabler as played by Christopher Meloni. He's like an everyday guy with lots of flaws, and yet a modern day hero. But a believable one. (And when he takes off his shirt, well, WOW!! :eek: )

OOOH, Gerard Butler, David Boreananz (I'm also a sucker for that smile), Dwaye Johnson (aka The Rock.....LOVE that smile!!), and Hugh Jackman.

I don't mind saying anything to DH because I know that he has a HUGE crush on Ashley Judd and has had one for YEARS!!!!! He was so depressed when she got married!;)

Speaking of anniversaries....todays' my 9th! YEA!

OMG!!! How could I forget "The Rock!!!" I have a poster of him in my office at work....yes, I'm 36. :D I also watched wrestling just for him.

Well, some of my crushes are on my "Just for fun" album on MyCatheSpace: Christian Bale, Johnny Depp, Wentworth Miller, Jason Statham, and the adorable David Tennant as Doctor Who.

Right now, it's especially Christian Bale as I'm going to see The Dark Knight at Imax tomorrow. I'll get to see him super-sized. Yum. The hubby is taking me, though, so I'll have to say my yums rather quietly. Yum.

My all time favorite crush is David Boreananz who is currently on Bones.

He was the "vampire w/ a soul" on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and then subsequently Angel.

There is just something about him that gets me...and its been for years. He's great looking and appears to have the sarcastic sense of humor, a winning combination! :)

Lynn M.

There was something about him in that role. I've seen him in ads for "Bones" and it looks like he's able to flex his comic muscles.

As for BtVS - I have had a crush on James Marsters since I first saw Spike. Must be the platinum hair and black nail polish. Or those incredibly sclupted cheek bones!!

OMG who mentioned Aidan Quinn? I adore him! I think I fell in love w/him in What's Eating Gilbert Grape. He's a sweetie!

I never should've started this thread. I haven't had a date in about 3 years & you people have no idea what it's doing to me! :eek:

Elliot Stabler as played by Christopher Meloni. He's like an everyday guy with lots of flaws, and yet a modern day hero. But a believable one. (And when he takes off his shirt, well, WOW!! :eek: )

Once again, how could I forget my other one, true love, Elliot Stabler! Thanks, Nance!

Oh, he is just soooo dreamy....
loveshower.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.