Who is the crazy one??

atompki1

Cathlete
I did Lower Body Blast for the first time today. Holy Cow!! At one point towards the end my legs were so tired all I could do was laugh as I rested every so often to try to get as many reps as I possibly could!! After I was done I made a comment to DH that Cathe was crazy. He said: I think YOU are the crazy one. You keep buying her workouts and then you actually DO them!! HA!! Maybe I am crazy, but I'm going on have FABULOUS legs this summer!!

That's cute. I always say, "Cathe's trying to kill me!" during the really tough parts. My kids probably think Cathe is a homicidal maniac! :D

Barbara

To me, this is the hardest workout I've done of hers and I've pretty much done them all. Even harder than all five tabatas in Tabatacise. It's like plyo legs on crack.

I have this one still of my stack of workouts I haven't tried yet. Next week, I'm starting a new rotation, so maybe it's time to give 'er a go? Short season is fast approaching, right?

You know what? It's worth the temporary misery to have legs like Cathe and Lorraine.

I have this on my rotation for Tuesday. It's my first time to do it, I have been looking so forward to it. Now I'm kind of scared.

That is too funny. I always say that "Cathe kicked my butt but I loved every minute of it". My DH thinks I'm the crazy one and I'm okay with that. :D

I did LBB on Wednesday. My glutes are still sore! I love that workout. Cathe just kills me with her leg routines, in a good way.

Last week when I was doing Meaner Legs, there was one point when I thought we were going to stop with the reps but Cathe kept going and I literally shouted at the TV "You've got to be kidding me!" But I got through it and I got over it. Cathe is my go-to workout friend, even when she's mean! :p

I recently bought LBB and have not tried it yet. After reading all theses posts I may do this tomorrow!!!!

Getting this one next week for my birthday!! Glad to hear its a tough one!!! Just curious.... How does it compare to cardio leg blast from XTrain?

Personally I found Cardio Leg Blast to be more difficult than LBB.

I like them both, but lean toward CLB as it's closer to the plyo work from STS which I love! I can't wait for the new lower body workouts that Cathe has in the works.

Lisa

Getting this one next week for my birthday!! Glad to hear its a tough one!!! Just curious.... How does it compare to cardio leg blast from XTrain?

I personally find LBB to be harder than Cardio Leg Blast. Seems a little bit more cardio intensive to me anyways. I love both workouts though. LBB also includes a 17min bonus Barre section.

LBB is a great workout for me...until I get to the static lunges at the end. How can Cathe and crew do them with a heavy barbell? I'm always like "are you serious?". I usually do them with light dumbbells!

Beth

Oh, I am always sassing back to Cathe during various workouts and the most frequent thing I'm stating is, "You are crazy." When my husband & kids are nearby during a workout, I tell them over and over that Cathe is crazy.

But guess who has purchased 16-17 Cathe DVDs in the past 3 months? Yep, that would be me. I'm crazy about Cathe! She is such a motivation to me, as is her crew. My goal is to be as crazy fit/strong as they are.

Whew! Boy am I glad to hear that I am not the only one who talks back to the TV when doing a Cathe workout!
There's one video when we are doing squats for what seems like forever and instead of stopping, Cathe changes the pace and then she laughs and says, "Ha, Ha, you thought we were done!" To which I reply, " I sure did my thighs are on FIRE!"
I guess I am a glutton for punishment because I keep coming back for more. I also strive to be as fit and Cathe and crew are. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.