Who is joining me in San Diego?

Hi Chelsea! It's always nice to meet a fellow instructor. Looking forward to a great time with all of you!!!

Hi, my name is Chelsea and I am coming from Austin where I am a trainer and group instructor. There's so many favorite videos but I love the Drill Max. I am so excited to meet Cathe and all of the Cathletes!!!! Fun time. I have been watching Cathe since I was 15. See you soon.

Yay Jen....did you find a roomate yet? You are going to come home with a whole bunch of new friends to stay in touch with :D See you soon!

Hi-- I'm Jen, and I am getting very excited about San Diego.

I am looking for a roommate.

I'm 46 years old, have 3 teenagers, and live in the Bay Area. I'm a high school English teacher. Would love to get to know anyone participating next month on the road trip.

Can't Wait!!!
:D

Hi Trina! Get ready to run, sweat, jump and pump.....and breathe too, lol! Let's Rock!

My name is Trina and I am very excited for the RT! I enjoy all my Cathe workouts! No pain no gain. Trying to incorporate STS weights and cardio with running. Lots of fun!

Looking forward to going to SD. I live in Orange County, so am really close. Thank you Cathe for making the trip to San Diego! :)

Hi Cheryl! Can't wait to meet you too. Sorry to hear about your knee but it sounds like you have figured out all of your modifications already...great. All you need to do is know how to have a great time and you will do just fine on this Road Trip :D:D:D

See you soon!

Hi Cathe & fellow Cathletes!

I'm Cheryl, I am 55 years old, live in San Jose, and have been working out to Cathe for many years! I am married with two sons (in their 20s), work full time and go to school part time. (I'm trying to train for another career in case I decide I want one when I retire in a couple of years!) Its hard to pick a favorite Cathe workout, but lately I have been loving STS cardio! My favorites are Step Moves, Athletic Step, Core Cardio, Circuit Blast, and all three of the MMA workouts. They are so addictive, I can't stop! :rolleyes: Did I say its hard to pick a favorite Cathe workout?! Love 'em all! I recently found out I have a torn meniscus in my right knee, so that explains why I have to modify some lately! Certain things I can't do (like a standing quad stretch or jump on one leg) but other things I can do, like a lying quad stretch or jumping on two legs doesn't hurt. This is my first road trip and I'm so excited! What a great spring break this will be. I can't wait to meet you Cathe! It will be so fun to workout with you and to be with others who love to exercise with you!

OMG Alison...baby Mina is sooooo adorable. Thanks for posting the link. Will your family be staying in the hotel with you? We are going to have so much fun on the Road Trip!!!

Hi all,
I'm Alison and am the mother of a 6-month old daughter (I've included a link if anyone would like to see a photo: http://twitpic.com/14rk8z). I've been doing Cathe videos since 2006 and credit her workouts as the biggest reason I lost my pregnancy weight so quickly. I love all of my Cathe workouts, so it's difficult to choose my favorites. My current picks include MMA Fusion and Cardio Core Circuit, although older favs include Body Max 2 and the Gauntlet. I'm looking forward to meeting you all in San Diego!

Wow Sue....we go back to the WAY beginning together. It will be so exciting to meet in person and go down memory lane together (back in the spandex days, lol). Your family is huge. You must be so full of pride and joy. I hope you found a travel buddy and/or roomate. Can't wait to meet you :D

Hi all,

My name is Sue and I am wife to an awesome hubby, a mother of 9 adult children and grandmother of 33 grandchildren. I have been married for 36 years. I have worked out with Cathe for 20 years. Yes, I owned the first VHS that has long since gone by the way-side. I feel like I have watched you grow up, Cathe. Cannot wait to meet you and workout with the REAL Cathe, go easy on me though...I am old folk in the group:)

I have sooooo many favorites it is mind boggling. I love the the new Hiit series but I probably default to Low-Impact Circuit and the High Impact Cardio on the 4 day split the mostly. But ANY Cathe workout gets me going and then I think THAT it is my favorite.

I live in Sacramento, CA and am looking for someone who is going that would like to share a ride to the San Diego RT. It is about 7-8 hours from here. I also have feelers out for a room mate if anyone wants to contact me:) CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL! Call me if you want to ride together or room together. Sue 916-469-7908 or my cell 916-296-4274

I will be there in San Diego!

I am not sure if I already replied but I will be there. I finally found a roommate and I am really happy about that!

My name is Sue and I am 56 and looking forward to meeting you Cathe! To meet Cathe is part of my bucket list (although I have no intention to kick the bucket any time soon) I need to go shopping after reading all that I need to bring. Whoa, 6 workout outfits??? I barely have 3 tattered ones. Oh darn...I have to get new ones! LOL

Can't wait to rock and roll with all of you!

San Diego, here we come!

Always your 20 year veteran, Sue

No one ever got to heaven and said, 'Gosh, I wish was not so 'fit' during my earth life."

Wow Sally, you are adventurous...LOVE IT! I love your line up before the road trip too. Can't wait to see your new haircut and hear about your balloon ride...coolio!!! It will be here before you know it :D

My name is Sallie. I've never done a Cathe RT and I'm very excited! My husband bought me the trip as a gift for my 40th birthday. I live in Las Vegas and am driving down. I'm actually turning it into even more of an adventure by adding a couple of days to get a new hair style and enjoy a morning hot air balloon flight (my first ever balloon ride) over Temecula.

I first saw Cathe on FitTv in 2007 doing her Muscle Max workout. I loved it and soon started my own Cathe collection. I love the strenght training workouts! I am not as familiar with the step workouts because I am a fairly uncoordinated person and my feet get all tangled up trying to keep up. However, I am confidently looking forward to being successful on the RT!

See you in San Diego! :D

You are too funny Wendy! Can't wait to see you again...how'd I get so lucky??? You are a doll! :D

23 more days!!!!

Hello fellow RT'ers, it's getting close! This is my second RT. I was able to go to NJ last year. It was a blast on so many levels.:D:p
I was born & raised in SO Cal but live in Las Vegas so I'm ditching the hubby, dropping the kids off with their grandparents and heading to the beach!

Can't wait to eat some eggs! See you all soon.:D

Can't wait to meet you Wendy! I can see by your favorite DVD's you are a hopper :D My boys are the same ages as your daughters...well my son will be 8 next month.

See you at the end of the month!!!

Hi everyone! Sorry so late to the game....I just discovered this thread!
My name is Wendy, I live in Washington state. I'm married with 2 daughters, ages 8 and 10. My whole family will be coming with me to SD.
I've been doing Cathe's workouts for about 3 years - discovered her on FitTV. They completely re-energized my love for fitness, thank you Cathe!
My current favorites are.....hmm...Meso 3 Plyo Legs, Meso 1 and who doesn't LOVE Imax2?!?!?
Looking forward to seeing everyone....
Safe travels.

You are hysterical Sue....my kind of gal :D

I am not sure if I already replied but I will be there. I finally found a roommate and I am really happy about that!

My name is Sue and I am 56 and looking forward to meeting you Cathe! To meet Cathe is part of my bucket list (although I have no intention to kick the bucket any time soon) I need to go shopping after reading all that I need to bring. Whoa, 6 workout outfits??? I barely have 3 tattered ones. Oh darn...I have to get new ones! LOL

Can't wait to rock and roll with all of you!

San Diego, here we come!

Always your 20 year veteran, Sue

No one ever got to heaven and said, 'Gosh, I wish was not so 'fit' during my earth life."

So excited!

Hi Everyone, I am Marci. I've been a Cathe addict for too long to remember! It is hard to pick a favorite workout, but right now I love MMA Fusion. About 20 minutes into it the only thought that goes through my mind is about what a freakin' blast I am having that it doesn't seem like it should count as an actual workout! I have had great results with STS as well, and after San Diego I am going to go back to STS to really get some extra shape for summer. This is my first Cathe weekend, I've never been able to go before and I am so excited that I was able to get to this one. See everyone soon!

Yay Marci!!! Can't wait to see you!
Hi Everyone, I am Marci. I've been a Cathe addict for too long to remember! It is hard to pick a favorite workout, but right now I love MMA Fusion. About 20 minutes into it the only thought that goes through my mind is about what a freakin' blast I am having that it doesn't seem like it should count as an actual workout! I have had great results with STS as well, and after San Diego I am going to go back to STS to really get some extra shape for summer. This is my first Cathe weekend, I've never been able to go before and I am so excited that I was able to get to this one. See everyone soon!

Hi,

My name is Veronica and I'm very excited to be attending the San Diego RT. It will be a great event! With Cathe, there is no chance it will be just an event, it will be THEE event. :D Here is a little bit about myself...I'm Brazilian, married to an amazing husband, we have a beautiful little girl who will be turning 2 years old in a few months. I try to always keep a positive mind set, with a natural passion and love for life. I love all kinds of exercise, especially sports and martial arts. Although I haven't been as active recently, I am trying to get back into gear and more of a routine now. I'm also, the owner of FeelFitWear.com, we are an online boutique that provides women's fitness clothing. You will definitely see us at the San Diego RT, so swing by our booth and say hi! I would love to meet everyone and make some more friends. If you see something on the website and would like us to display this item during the event, feel free to email me and I will make sure to bring it along for you to see in person.

Thank you so much and I can't wait to meet everyone!

Counting down the days - 22 days left.

Yay! Only three more weeks!

Hi Everyone! My name is Nicole and I'm 41 and I'm so excited I just can't wait for the RT weekend to get here! But at the same time I'm freaking out because it's almost here and I'm not ready yet LOL! (Too bad I have to buy some new workout clothes). It will be so nice to meet Cathe and all my fellow road trippers. This will be my first RT and I have to say Cathe I am so very happy you have come to San Diego. As soon as I told my DH you were coming to town he said I HAD to go. I can't remember how long I've been using Cathe's workouts, but I do remember getting that paper catalog many years ago and ordering VHS! It's so hard to pick a favorite but I am absolutely loving STS right now. Thank you Cathe for these brilliant workouts.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Road Trip

Hello Everyone, My name is Traci. I am coming across the USA from Philly. I have an amazing husband. This is my 1st RT. I am looking forward to the adventure. Fitness in 2010 is my Mantra. I am not sure how long I have been using Cathe Videos. I love them all. Especially the strength training videos. My favorite workout these days is Stretch Max. I am training for the Atlanta Marathon and it is keeping my legs moving. I cannot wait to meet everyone. See ya in a couple of weeks. :)

Road Trip

Hello Everyone, My name is Traci. I am coming across the USA from Philly. I have an amazing husband. This is my 1st RT. I am looking forward to the adventure. Fitness in 2010 is my Mantra. I am not sure how long I have been using Cathe Videos. I love them all. Especially the strength training videos. My favorite workout these days is Stretch Max. I am training for the Atlanta Marathon and it is keeping my legs moving. I cannot wait to meet everyone. See ya in a couple of weeks. :)

Can't find any info on who attends the SD trip. Are men encouraged/discouraged to attend? What % are signed up if it is not an all women event?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.