Who is joining me in San Diego?

Hi, Cathe, and my Christen!

I am so excited for the San Diego trip! Christen & I will be able to experience superfitness together--connecting from across the country!
Cathe, I have only done the first mesacycle in the STS program, and I also have Butts & Gutts! What I love most about them is YOU!!!
You are upbeat, hardworking, challenging, good humored and encouraging--all at the same time---oh, and you sweat!! That's important--proof that you are not all show but working along with us! I appreciate that!
Christen is my oldest of 10 children, so while I may not quite keep up with you, I will surely do my best!
I have always loved being active, and working out, but have grown in the WHY's of it.
San Diego means more to me than I can say here, but I just want to thank you for reaching out to the people you touch, letting them get to know you in person--I am sure we will all treasure the experience because your generosity of heart and sharing so much of yourself!
anticipating the adventure!
in Christ~susan

See you in San Diego

I'll be joining you in San Diego. My name is Ellen and I've always dreamed of doing something like this. I love every video I've ever seen of yours. But, my favorite is Cardio Blast and Cardio and Weights for now.

Hi I'm Shani and I'll be there! I am a 41 year old wife and mom of a 15 year old girl. I live in Central CA and import fruit for a living and right now is out busy season. I think your workouts are what keep me sane during the winters! (and definitely fit.)

It is hard to choose a favorite workout (I have all but 2,) but I think I'd have to pick 4 Day Split (either the Higher Intensity Step or Lower Intensity Step,) Rhythmic Step and Low Impact Circuit. I just love step work... and strength training! (I think I just may be hooked, LOL.) Then again, I love STS for what it does for me, and really love Meso 3.

I'll see you all in San Diego. This is the first of this kind of thing I've ever done and kind of funny when you consider I was the kid picked last for everything in PE. ;)

(oh, I think I've been working out with you for 2 years now... the time is flying by!)

Hi Jacque! Thank you so much for sharing so much about yourself with us. It will be great fun to chat even more when we all meet in person together. So happy to hear what a positive impact fitness has made in your life. See you really soon :)

Can't wait to hit beachtown and meet everyone in person. I'm Jacque (jackie) and haven't been able to make any of the other RT's as it is Garlic Festival weekend in my hometown and also my first grandson's birthday weekend so they have been booked the last few years. :p I've got 3 kids and my 'baby girl' is turning 21 in a couple of months. I'm one of those 50 something's that gets compliments that I look 10 years younger because I found Cathe and the Cathletes. Thank you all for that ! :D

My first workouts were discovered on FitTV, my fav was Legs & Glutes for the series they were showing back in those days. After taping them on VCR for a while I wanted to see what I was missing during the commercials ! ;) Hopped online when I saw there was a website showing in the credits and have been around for 10 years now. Finally get to meet everyone that has kept me motivated for many many years and I can't wait.

Having grown up in Santa Barbara - San Diego will feel like home and I can't wait for a beach workout.

So that was more like my life story but I am so excited for a workout weekend !

Yay Michelle.....so glad you'll be joining us for your very first road trip. I look forward to meeting you and will also enjoy saying hello to your family too. I think it is wonderful that they are so supportive of your fitness lifestyle. We will have fun. Get ready to meet so many enthusiastic Cathletes just like yourself....:D

Hi everyone, I'm Michelle. This is my first RT and I'm excited to meet you, Cathe, as well as all of the other attendees. I live in the Chicago area and have 2 children (teenagers). My husband and son (and possibly my daughter, depending on school) will be traveling with me. They are looking forward to a few days of sunshine and pool time. Plus, I think they are a bit curious about the RT since they know how who Cathe is and have seen bits and pieces of the workouts.

I've been using Cathe's workouts for about 4 years, and have certainly become more proficient on the step (still not great, but leaps and bounds from when I first tried Basic Step!). I'm currently doing the 3 month STS/SC rotation and really enjoy the challenge.

I'm so glad that you started this thread. It's nice to get to know a little about one another before the big event.

Michelle

Welcome Faith! Well, if you love Bootcamp...you will just go nuts for Boot Camp on the beach. It is the best! Can't wait to meet you next month! :D

Yay.....just signed up and so excited to be apart of the fun. I'm a bit of a newbie to Cathe......but just love the workouts and getting back into shape. Looking forward to the beach and meeting all you lovely ladies.....My favorite DVD is "Bootcamp".....I feel like WonderWoman when I'm done!! (and I "Salute" YOU! Cathe...) See you all soon.

Hi Beth! I'm looking forward to seeing you again....Our kids are the same ages (well my son will be 8 in two months). Love to hear of your dedication to your fitness regime. It makes us even better moms too :D. Yes, you will meet so many fun new Cathletes and Hottie Scientist is just a doll. She came here to visit a couple of weeks ago. Sooo nice, you will have fun!

Hi, I'm Beth and I will be there! I went to the July 2008 RT and after spending 7 hours in the airport on the way home (due to storms), I decided I would never again do another RT (sorry! -- just too hard for a weekend). But, with this easy travel time (I live in northern CA, so a nice one hour flight with no time zone changes), I'm very excited to be going.

I have two boys, 10 and 8, and I work part-time but workout every day (yoga on rest days). I love it and that's my time. My favorite Cathe dvd is the one I've most recently done. :D Seriously, I don't know how you people can pick!

Among the obvious reasons to be excited, I am very excited to be able to meet one of my check-in buddies, the Hottie Scientist, on the upcoming RT!

Welcome Amanda. Wow, you started at 14? Good for you!!!! I look forward to meeting you too. Can't believe it's just over a month away :)

Hi my name is Amanda and im 29yrs old and I live about 3 hrs from san diego ;) im so excited to finally come meet you . Ive been doing your workouts since i was bout 14 years old ;) . I hope i can keep up with you during the workouts. I look forward to meeting everyone in march.

Hugs Susan! Thank you so much for those sincere words. You have me blushing here. I promise we will all have lots of fun as we do so many various workouts together. And I especially look forward to the inbetween time where we sit, eat, laugh, and chat. That's when I REALLY get to know you. So fun for me to have that time with you. Can't wait!

Hi, Cathe, and my Christen!

I am so excited for the San Diego trip! Christen & I will be able to experience superfitness together--connecting from across the country!
Cathe, I have only done the first mesacycle in the STS program, and I also have Butts & Gutts! What I love most about them is YOU!!!
You are upbeat, hardworking, challenging, good humored and encouraging--all at the same time---oh, and you sweat!! That's important--proof that you are not all show but working along with us! I appreciate that!
Christen is my oldest of 10 children, so while I may not quite keep up with you, I will surely do my best!
I have always loved being active, and working out, but have grown in the WHY's of it.
San Diego means more to me than I can say here, but I just want to thank you for reaching out to the people you touch, letting them get to know you in person--I am sure we will all treasure the experience because your generosity of heart and sharing so much of yourself!
anticipating the adventure!
in Christ~susan

Hugs to you Ellen! We are going to have a wonderful weekend. I can't wait to work out live with you and the other Cathletes. I'm more excited than you'll ever know :D:D:D

I'll be joining you in San Diego. My name is Ellen and I've always dreamed of doing something like this. I love every video I've ever seen of yours. But, my favorite is Cardio Blast and Cardio and Weights for now.

Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us Shani! I'm glad to keep you fit year round and also happy to finally have the opportunity to do it live together. It will be fun for you to just let loose and enjoy yourself after such a stressful work season. We will be sure to keep you smiling :D

Hi I'm Shani and I'll be there! I am a 41 year old wife and mom of a 15 year old girl. I live in Central CA and import fruit for a living and right now is out busy season. I think your workouts are what keep me sane during the winters! (and definitely fit.)

It is hard to choose a favorite workout (I have all but 2,) but I think I'd have to pick 4 Day Split (either the Higher Intensity Step or Lower Intensity Step,) Rhythmic Step and Low Impact Circuit. I just love step work... and strength training! (I think I just may be hooked, LOL.) Then again, I love STS for what it does for me, and really love Meso 3.

I'll see you all in San Diego. This is the first of this kind of thing I've ever done and kind of funny when you consider I was the kid picked last for everything in PE. ;)

(oh, I think I've been working out with you for 2 years now... the time is flying by!)

Hey Cathe! I'm headed to San Diego this weekend for the Mermaid Run 10k, so I'll miss going to see you in March:(...but I plan to catch the next one! Miss you! And you look great in all the new Shock Cardio series by the way! I love them!

Hi Cathe!!

It's me, Pam. I'm such a huge Cathe fan!! I'm a 43 year old Mom of a beautiful seven year old boy, Randy who is soo psyched about the push-up contest!. I come to your site for inspiration and super motivation and info!! You've changed my life- literally! I am down a pant-size, my blood-pressure is awesome for the first time in a decade and I just feel fabulous! I need my Cathe workout fix! We live in Monument CO and can't wait to visit our old home town of SD!! Wooohooo! San Diego, watch out 'cuz here we come!!! :D:D:D

Hi Jodelle,

Have a great run on Mission Bay. That's a beautiful area. I drive past it every day on my commute to/from work. I'll be cheering for you!
Lorrayne

My name is Paulette and I live in Shreveport LA I am married with 2 grown kids. I like all of the videos and dvds that I have of Cathe's. I started workingout with Cathe in 2001 when I saw her on fit tv. Cathe is my favorite and only fitness person I workout with.Stay strong and keep make great dvds. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Hi Cathe, My name is Paula and have been working out with you for about 3-4 yrs now. I broke 4 ribs & punctured a lung in Nov & credit being strong & in good shape with recovering quickly.( I was back to working out after 3weeks (although not at 100%) Can't wait to meet you in person!!

San Diego here I come!!!

Hi Cathe,
I am 44yrs old and married with 2 teenage boys. I was looking for a new challenge in my workouts so one day I was flipping through channels and there you were on Fit TV doing Legs & Glutes. Sets and sets of step ups, squats, lunges and then floor exercise with leg weights and I thought to myself "Are you kidding me? How can she still be smiling when I feel like my legs are going to fall off!" Right then I knew that I found exactly what I was looking for. I use to teach cardio kickboxing and fitness and conditioning classes part time at a karate studio and thought that I really worked my class until I did one of your workouts! Wow!!
I am lucky enough to have a gym at my work and at lunch time I do a mini workout class for some of my co-workers. They always know when I pull a "Cathe" move on them! My teenage boys refer to you as the "mambo cha-cha" queen! I love all of your advanced dvd's and can't wait to meet you and all of the cathletes! You are a huge inspiration to me!
Yvette

Hi there,

I'm Laura from San Diego and I'll be there for my second RT! I was at the July '08 RT and had a blast and made some wonderful friends. San Diego's a beautiful city and I hope we have some wonderful weather in March.

I've been working out with Cathe for over 10 years and love all the DVDs, so I can't pick a favorite. My very first Cathe DVD was the original BodyMax, which I attempted to do on an 8 inch step. Thought I was going to die, but in a good way!! I've never looked back. It was just what I needed.

Can wait to see you all! Hi, Bev!!

San Diego...here we come!

Hi all, Robin here, My girlfriend Susan and I are flying in from Kansas City, Mo. to sweat with all of you.

Can't wait to work-it!!!! Cathe you have been inspiring me since 1998. You kicked my butt back into my pre-baby shape after having my almost 12 year old son now!!!

Can't wait to thank you in person...smile!

Yours in Health, Robin

Hi everyone! I'm Janet from San Diego. I've been doing your workouts for just a couple of months now and am a little worried about keeping up but hey, you're going to be 10 minutes from me....how could I not go! :)

Everyone sounds so wonderful and the previous road trips sounded like a blast...cannot wait!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.