Who is joining me in San Diego?

Hi Veronica! I can't wait to finally meet you in person. We have done so much talking and emailing but meeting you will be extra special. You are so sweet. Thank You for accomodating special requests for clothing selections too. See you soon :D

Hi,

My name is Veronica and I'm very excited to be attending the San Diego RT. It will be a great event! With Cathe, there is no chance it will be just an event, it will be THEE event. :D Here is a little bit about myself...I'm Brazilian, married to an amazing husband, we have a beautiful little girl who will be turning 2 years old in a few months. I try to always keep a positive mind set, with a natural passion and love for life. I love all kinds of exercise, especially sports and martial arts. Although I haven't been as active recently, I am trying to get back into gear and more of a routine now. I'm also, the owner of FeelFitWear.com, we are an online boutique that provides women's fitness clothing. You will definitely see us at the San Diego RT, so swing by our booth and say hi! I would love to meet everyone and make some more friends. If you see something on the website and would like us to display this item during the event, feel free to email me and I will make sure to bring it along for you to see in person.

Thank you so much and I can't wait to meet everyone!

Counting down the days - 22 days left.

Hi Nicole! I look forward to meeting you too. No worries....relax. Just come and have fun. We are all very laid back. I love that your husband is excited for you too...yay!!! :D

Hi Everyone! My name is Nicole and I'm 41 and I'm so excited I just can't wait for the RT weekend to get here! But at the same time I'm freaking out because it's almost here and I'm not ready yet LOL! (Too bad I have to buy some new workout clothes). It will be so nice to meet Cathe and all my fellow road trippers. This will be my first RT and I have to say Cathe I am so very happy you have come to San Diego. As soon as I told my DH you were coming to town he said I HAD to go. I can't remember how long I've been using Cathe's workouts, but I do remember getting that paper catalog many years ago and ordering VHS! It's so hard to pick a favorite but I am absolutely loving STS right now. Thank you Cathe for these brilliant workouts.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Hi Traci....I will be flying out of Philly. Who knows, maybe we have the same flight :D Are you and your husband going to make a vacation out of the trip or are you coming in just for the RT? Good for you doing a marathon too!

Hello Everyone, My name is Traci. I am coming across the USA from Philly. I have an amazing husband. This is my 1st RT. I am looking forward to the adventure. Fitness in 2010 is my Mantra. I am not sure how long I have been using Cathe Videos. I love them all. Especially the strength training videos. My favorite workout these days is Stretch Max. I am training for the Atlanta Marathon and it is keeping my legs moving. I cannot wait to meet everyone. See ya in a couple of weeks. :)

0500 Fitness

Dear Cathe! I am 41 and have done your workouts my entire adult life! I am coming from Wyoming to San Diego to MEET YOU!!!!!! Someone recently told me I look like a Superhero! I have YOU to thank for that compliment! I cannot wait to get there! See you soon! Stephanie:D

Last edited:
Wow Stephanie, what an incredible compliment. Good for you. Can't wait to work out with you Superhero...Not much longer at all now :D

Dear Cathe! I am 41 and have done your workouts my entire adult life! I am coming from Wyoming to San Diego to MEET YOU!!!!!! Someone recently told me I look like a Superhero! I have YOU to thank for that compliment! I cannot wait to get there! See you soon! Stephanie:D

Hello Cathe and fellow Cathe addicts:

My name is Kim. I am one of those active people that folks love to hate because I've been skinny my whole life. About five years ago, damage to my hips from a combination of an accident skiing and being a martial arts' throw dummy caused me to stop all physical activity.

Fast forward two years, when my Dear Honey said, "We've reached the age of ever-expanding guts!" A month later he said, "I purchased us XXXX (<~~ one of those rival workouts)!" These workouts got us incredibly fired up about all fitness! Well, after 6 rounds of the same routines, I desperately began searching for other instructors. No one lived up to my expectations. New routines did not challenge enough to even cause a sweat...

Thank goodness for FitTV introducing Cathe in the form of "Lower-Body Pyramid"!!! It left me with that shaky-leg feeling, where you are scared to undertake the stairs from the basement! FINALLY, I had found an instructor who challenged me (and my body) like the other workouts did! AND she is a gorgeous fit chic to boot!

Of course, I've been known to say things at the Cathe on the TV screen that I don't really mean! But she absolved me of them, and we are friends again! San Diego is a chance to meet the super-human woman in person, learn her secrets, and make some awesome friends.

Definitely looking forward to meeting everyone in 11 days!

Yay!!!!

My name is Nicole and I am a 33-year old mother of 3 boys. I live in San Diego and was extremely excited to hear that Cathe was bringing her Road Trip to my back yard!! I almost went a couple of times to the New Jersey Road Trip but never made it. I am coming with my best friend Sarah and we just can't wait.

I lost 35 lbs. this year and feel so much better! STS helped me reach my goals and I am in the middle of a second time through, yippee!

I LOVE kickboxing and that love came from Cathe's original Cardio Kicks workout. I have been working out with her ever since. I now have ALL of her DVD's and just love it when she comes out with new ones : ) She inspires me everyday and challenges me to work hard every workout. Thank you Cathe!!!!!!

Kim you are so funny! It will be a pleasure to meet you in now 10 days....Can't wait! :D

Hello Cathe and fellow Cathe addicts:

My name is Kim. I am one of those active people that folks love to hate because I've been skinny my whole life. About five years ago, damage to my hips from a combination of an accident skiing and being a martial arts' throw dummy caused me to stop all physical activity.

Fast forward two years, when my Dear Honey said, "We've reached the age of ever-expanding guts!" A month later he said, "I purchased us XXXX (<~~ one of those rival workouts)!" These workouts got us incredibly fired up about all fitness! Well, after 6 rounds of the same routines, I desperately began searching for other instructors. No one lived up to my expectations. New routines did not challenge enough to even cause a sweat...

Thank goodness for FitTV introducing Cathe in the form of "Lower-Body Pyramid"!!! It left me with that shaky-leg feeling, where you are scared to undertake the stairs from the basement! FINALLY, I had found an instructor who challenged me (and my body) like the other workouts did! AND she is a gorgeous fit chic to boot!

Of course, I've been known to say things at the Cathe on the TV screen that I don't really mean! But she absolved me of them, and we are friends again! San Diego is a chance to meet the super-human woman in person, learn her secrets, and make some awesome friends.

Definitely looking forward to meeting everyone in 11 days!

Yay Nicole! I'm so happy to be able to come to your backyard and visit :D I can't wait to meet you and Sarah. We will do some kickboxing too. Hugs to you and your three boys.

My name is Nicole and I am a 33-year old mother of 3 boys. I live in San Diego and was extremely excited to hear that Cathe was bringing her Road Trip to my back yard!! I almost went a couple of times to the New Jersey Road Trip but never made it. I am coming with my best friend Sarah and we just can't wait.

I lost 35 lbs. this year and feel so much better! STS helped me reach my goals and I am in the middle of a second time through, yippee!

I LOVE kickboxing and that love came from Cathe's original Cardio Kicks workout. I have been working out with her ever since. I now have ALL of her DVD's and just love it when she comes out with new ones : ) She inspires me everyday and challenges me to work hard every workout. Thank you Cathe!!!!!!

Hi Cathe and everyone. I added myself to the list. I'm so excited to be able to attend the San Diego Rt. I'm a seasoned road tripper and have loved every one. I'm sure this one will be just as great. Can't wait to work out with Cathe again, and get to see some previous friends and meet new ones.

Jean

one more week...

Hi everyone, Hi Cathe! My name is Tina, and I am extremely excited about the San Diego Tour. I have been doing Cathe workouts for years, they challenge me like no other workout can. My favorite workouts are CTX upper body, Imax 2 and rhythmic step. I can't wait to meet everyone and looking forward to the live workouts with Cathe! I'm actually already packed and ready to go. :D

I'm glad that you'll be able to attend the RT, Lorrayne. I remember reading your post about a potential work conflict. Get ready for some fun!

Michelle

Hi!

I am 36 years old and have 2 girls-a 5 yr old and a 20 month year old. I teach 2nd grade and live in Orange County. I have been working out w Cathe for about 10 years now. I am nervous though because I have been battling 2 different injuries and have not worked out in over a month! I hurt my foot and my back. I am hoping I will be okay by next week to workout. I used to be an advanced exerciser that worked out 6 days a week but ever since I had my 2nd child and returned to work full time I struggle w balancing everything. I am very excited to meet everyone!

Joanna

My name is Debbie and this is my first road trip! I am sooooo excited!! I am a mother of 5 and grandmother of 2 1/2. We live in Mt. Pleasant, Utah, and live a very busy life with our family, church and business. I have been working out all my adult life but started working out with Cathe five years ago. I was a fitness instructor for six years and came to appreciate the bond of friendship that develops when people exercise together. So....I am so looking forward to meeting Cathe and other Cathletes. Honestly, this is a dream come true for me. Oh... my husband, John, is coming too! He's so looking forward to seeing all the cute ladies! He's a P90X fan, but I'm sure we'll all make him feel accepted.

I don't get online much...but I've been reading your posts and I'm excited to meet you all in SD this week!

I met Cathe through our onsite gym at work. They had a exercise video checkout (it was nearly 15 years ago) and I checked out PowerMax. I was hooked. Who doesn't love the pendulum across the step?. Then, when I got my first commercial size step for my birthday, it came with All Step. The rest is history. I work out each morning at home, primarily with Cathe. My husband doesn't even ask how my workout was, but rather "how was Cathe this morning?".

My favorite workouts are Imax 2, and Step Blast. I was just getting into Shock Cardio series when I had a back injury that resulted in Sciatica. I thought for sure I may be sitting out all the workouts this weekend. Thankfully, in the last week I have had some pain free days and plan on low impact participation!

I will be coming in on Thursday night and will be on the lookout for other Cathletes! I attended a roadtrip in NJ in 2005 - so this is my second. I'm looking forward to a shorter flight this time - I'm from Washington state so that last one was a long way away. But so much fun!

C u all soon.
Kassie

I'll be there!

This is my first Cathe trip and I am already bouncing off the walls. I just really started working out with Cathe videos in Dec/Jan of this year on a regular basis and wouldn't you know it....I sustained an injury that has put me on the sidelines. So, although my cardio will have to be low impact with no lunges I plan to participate as much as possible.

The best part of the whole weekend is sure to be all the postive motivation and fun we have learning to be fit and lead active lifestyle.

Can't wait to meet everyone!!!

I enjoyed re-reading through this thread and being able to connect so many names, faces, and personalities -- what fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.