Who is joining me in San Diego?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi San Diego Cathletes....I can't believe how close the road trip is....yay!!!! If your reading this, please post your name and tell us all a little bit about yourself or just a brief fun sentence (Ie: Hi I'm Cathe and my favorite workout is Boot Camp cuz it really gets me going) so we can all get more comfy with one another.

I'll go first:

Hi Cathletes...My name is Cathe and I'm going to have so much fun getting to know all of you on the SD Roadtrip weekend. I love to workout, been doing it pretty much my whole life, and am so looking forward to doing a BEACH workout together. See you soon!

I'll be there!!!! I am Susan. I am a full time mom of three girls and part-time college student. I have been working out with Cathe for over 15 years and love every minute of it. My favorite dvd's are the new HIIT"s and all the Imax's. This is my third time seeing Cathe. I went on two road trips as well. I am SO excited to workout with her again!

Susan

Can't wait!!!!

Hi fellow Cathletes,

My name is Bev and I can't wait to meet everyone in San Diego and to work out with our favorite fitness instructor. My 2 favorite Cathe workouts are Imax 2 and Butts & Guts. I've been very fortunate to have attended the NJ RT in 2008 and the Daytona RT last October. I hope everyone is ready to have a very memorable weekend and to make long-lasting friendships because that's what always blows me away on these trips!!!

I'll be there! I'm Nancy and I can't begin to choose a favorite workout -- it just depends on the day and my mood;). Summer 2009 was my first RT and it was so much fun -- exhausting, but fun. It will be interesting to compare the home turf RT to the travelling RT. Can't wait!

(((((SUSAN))))) Can't wait to see you again....fun in the sun!!!!

I'll be there!!!! I am Susan. I am a full time mom of three girls and part-time college student. I have been working out with Cathe for over 15 years and love every minute of it. My favorite dvd's are the new HIIT"s and all the Imax's. This is my third time seeing Cathe. I went on two road trips as well. I am SO excited to workout with her again!

Susan

(((((((BEV)))))))))))) Yes, we are going to have a GREAT time with a capital "G" :D

Hi fellow Cathletes,

My name is Bev and I can't wait to meet everyone in San Diego and to work out with our favorite fitness instructor. My 2 favorite Cathe workouts are Imax 2 and Butts & Guts. I've been very fortunate to have attended the NJ RT in 2008 and the Daytona RT last October. I hope everyone is ready to have a very memorable weekend and to make long-lasting friendships because that's what always blows me away on these trips!!!

(((((NANCY))))))) Can't wait to see you again...not too much longer!!!!:D

I'll be there! I'm Nancy and I can't begin to choose a favorite workout -- it just depends on the day and my mood;). Summer 2009 was my first RT and it was so much fun -- exhausting, but fun. It will be interesting to compare the home turf RT to the travelling RT. Can't wait!

I'm looking forward to the weekend! However, I'm also a bit nervous because I'm probably the only one coming who has never done a single one of your workout DVD's! My Mom loves you though and is attending as well. The San Diego weekend is a gift from my wonderful husband upon my completion of Body for Life!

A little about myself...

I love fitness and have a goal to become a fitness trainer this year! I'm the Mom of three kids ages 3 1/2, 2 and 6 months! Currently 8 weeks into Body for Life and working off the pounds that came on during bedrest from my last pregnancy.

Looking forward to meeting you, Cathe, and hope that I'm not too far behind everyone else.

Hi everyone,

I'm Linda, I'm from Montreal. I can't wait to see you all in San Diego. This is my first RT but I've been working out to Cathe's dvds for 8 years. I love so many of Cathe's workouts, but Step Moves is quickly becoming a favorite. Can't wait for the beach too!!

Hi Cathe, my name is Anne and I'm very excited about finally getting to meet you and workout with you in person! I am a professional actor from the L.A. area -- mostly comedy. I've spent the past 7 years working with Fred Willard as a member of his comedy troupe, The MoHos, but I am also a theatre arts professor at Cal State and I do commercial work on the side. Nobody... I repeat, nobody that I work with in Hollywood has a regular workout regimen, which is odd since most people think that actors work hard to stay in shape. That's not as true as you would think. They do starve themselves, however, but that's another compulsion for another time. It will be nice to get to finally put some flesh on the two-dimensional "you" that I have come to know and love... wait... that just sounded weird. Anyway, I can't wait to see you!

Last edited:
Hi Cathe!
Yay!:D I'm so excited that I will be able to come to this RT. This is my second RT the first one was in NJ 2008, NJ 2009 I canceled but now I'm so close to San Diego. I am a full time mom of 4 girls ages are 19-14-7-5. I have been working out with Cathe for about 3 years. My favorite dvd is (so hard to pick one) Athletic step, step moves, MMA Fusion... and all the STS I like all of themmm:p I have been doing almost every single rotation for about a year, before that I will do just anything.. Anyways I can't wait to have fun and get to know all of you, it is true you get friends in the Cathenation. 2008 RT I met three:D wonderful girls Monika, Veronika and my friend Nelly.:D

Thanks for joining in the fun here and sharing all that really interesting info about yourself Christen! Wow, a busy mom on the way to becoming a trainer...good for you! No worries whatsoever about not doing any of the DVD's. We have had attendees in the past who came along with a sister, friend, mom, etc. and they were in the same boat as you. Some classes they did and some they watched, but regardless of what you decide to do, you are not judged in any way, shape or form. Promise me you'll relax because we are a friendly bunch who love to laugh, high five, and hug....you are in GREAT company :D

I'm looking forward to the weekend! However, I'm also a bit nervous because I'm probably the only one coming who has never done a single one of your workout DVD's! My Mom loves you though and is attending as well. The San Diego weekend is a gift from my wonderful husband upon my completion of Body for Life!

A little about myself...

I love fitness and have a goal to become a fitness trainer this year! I'm the Mom of three kids ages 3 1/2, 2 and 6 months! Currently 8 weeks into Body for Life and working off the pounds that came on during bedrest from my last pregnancy.

Looking forward to meeting you, Cathe, and hope that I'm not too far behind everyone else.

Well so nice to meet you here Linda! Can't wait until it is in person. We will definitely be doing some step in San Diego so get ready to have some fun! Thanks for coming :D

Hi everyone,

I'm Linda, I'm from Montreal. I can't wait to see you all in San Diego. This is my first RT but I've been working out to Cathe's dvds for 8 years. I love so many of Cathe's workouts, but Step Moves is quickly becoming a favorite. Can't wait for the beach too!!

Welcome Tommyanne! I just adore your name and wow, what an exciting career you have. I'm sure you will have many fun stories for us at poolside...(of course only if you want to that is....no pressure to talk publicly as I respect everyones privacy :))

Thank you for sharing a bit of yourself with us. I can't wait to me you too. We will step, jump and pump our way into every day.....and laugh the whole time we do it :D

Hi Cathe, my name is Anne and I'm very excited about finally getting to meet you and workout with you in person! I am a professional actor from the L.A. area -- mostly comedy. I've spent the past 7 years working with Fred Willard as a member of his comedy troupe, The MoHos, but I am also a theatre arts professor at Cal State and I do commercial work on the side. Nobody... I repeat, nobody that I work with in Hollywood has a regular workout regimine, which is odd since most people think that actors work hard to stay in shape. That's not as true as you would think. They do starve themselves, however, but that's another compulsion for another time. It will be nice to get to finally put some flesh on the two-dimensional "you" that I have come to know and love... wait... that just sounded weird. Anyway, I can't wait to see you!

Hi Eunice! Yippee! So glad your joining us for another trip. This time I'm coming to you :D

Wow, you have your hands full with four kids in different stages in their lives. Keeps you young and certainly keeps life exciting....good for you. You are the rotation Queen. So happy they are working out for you. So happy that you have made lasting friendships here in Cathe Nation and I'm certain after this trip you will have made even more. See you soon!

Hi Cathe!
Yay!:D I'm so excited that I will be able to come to this RT. This is my second RT the first one was in NJ 2008, NJ 2009 I canceled but now I'm so close to San Diego. I am a full time mom of 4 girls ages are 19-14-7-5. I have been working out with Cathe for about 3 years. My favorite dvd is (so hard to pick one) Athletic step, step moves, MMA Fusion... and all the STS I like all of themmm:p I have been doing almost every single rotation for about a year, before that I will do just anything.. Anyways I can't wait to have fun and get to know all of you, it is true you get friends in the Cathenation. 2008 RT I met three:D wonderful girls Monika, Veronika and my friend Nelly.:D

Can't wait to hit beachtown and meet everyone in person. I'm Jacque (jackie) and haven't been able to make any of the other RT's as it is Garlic Festival weekend in my hometown and also my first grandson's birthday weekend so they have been booked the last few years. :p I've got 3 kids and my 'baby girl' is turning 21 in a couple of months. I'm one of those 50 something's that gets compliments that I look 10 years younger because I found Cathe and the Cathletes. Thank you all for that ! :D

My first workouts were discovered on FitTV, my fav was Legs & Glutes for the series they were showing back in those days. After taping them on VCR for a while I wanted to see what I was missing during the commercials ! ;) Hopped online when I saw there was a website showing in the credits and have been around for 10 years now. Finally get to meet everyone that has kept me motivated for many many years and I can't wait.

Having grown up in Santa Barbara - San Diego will feel like home and I can't wait for a beach workout.

So that was more like my life story but I am so excited for a workout weekend !

Hi everyone, I'm Michelle. This is my first RT and I'm excited to meet you, Cathe, as well as all of the other attendees. I live in the Chicago area and have 2 children (teenagers). My husband and son (and possibly my daughter, depending on school) will be traveling with me. They are looking forward to a few days of sunshine and pool time. Plus, I think they are a bit curious about the RT since they know how who Cathe is and have seen bits and pieces of the workouts.

I've been using Cathe's workouts for about 4 years, and have certainly become more proficient on the step (still not great, but leaps and bounds from when I first tried Basic Step!). I'm currently doing the 3 month STS/SC rotation and really enjoy the challenge.

I'm so glad that you started this thread. It's nice to get to know a little about one another before the big event.

Michelle

Yay.....just signed up and so excited to be apart of the fun. I'm a bit of a newbie to Cathe......but just love the workouts and getting back into shape. Looking forward to the beach and meeting all you lovely ladies.....My favorite DVD is "Bootcamp".....I feel like WonderWoman when I'm done!! (and I "Salute" YOU! Cathe...) See you all soon.

Hi, I'm Beth and I will be there! I went to the July 2008 RT and after spending 7 hours in the airport on the way home (due to storms), I decided I would never again do another RT (sorry! -- just too hard for a weekend). But, with this easy travel time (I live in northern CA, so a nice one hour flight with no time zone changes), I'm very excited to be going.

I have two boys, 10 and 8, and I work part-time but workout every day (yoga on rest days). I love it and that's my time. My favorite Cathe dvd is the one I've most recently done. :D Seriously, I don't know how you people can pick!

Among the obvious reasons to be excited, I am very excited to be able to meet one of my check-in buddies, the Hottie Scientist, on the upcoming RT!

Hi my name is Amanda and im 29yrs old and I live about 3 hrs from san diego ;) im so excited to finally come meet you . Ive been doing your workouts since i was bout 14 years old ;) . I hope i can keep up with you during the workouts. I look forward to meeting everyone in march.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.