Who is joining me in San Diego?

San Diego here I come

Hi--My name is Pat and this is my first RT. I'm coming from Alameda in the Bay Area. I'm 56 and have been working out with Cathe for about 6 years. Hope to have a great time with all of you fantastic women! Cathe--it'll be awesome to finally meet you in person. See you all soon!

San Diego

Hi, my name is Chelsea and I am coming from Austin where I am a trainer and group instructor. There's so many favorite videos but I love the Drill Max. I am so excited to meet Cathe and all of the Cathletes!!!! Fun time. I have been watching Cathe since I was 15. See you soon.

Hi-- I'm Jen Panicacci

Hi-- I'm Jen, and I am getting very excited about San Diego.

I am looking for a roommate.

I'm 46 years old, have 3 teenagers, and live in the Bay Area. I'm a high school English teacher. Would love to get to know anyone participating next month on the road trip.

Can't Wait!!!
:D

My name is Trina and I am very excited for the RT! I enjoy all my Cathe workouts! No pain no gain. Trying to incorporate STS weights and cardio with running. Lots of fun!

Looking forward to going to SD. I live in Orange County, so am really close. Thank you Cathe for making the trip to San Diego! :)

Hi Cathe & fellow Cathletes!

I'm Cheryl, I am 55 years old, live in San Jose, and have been working out to Cathe for many years! I am married with two sons (in their 20s), work full time and go to school part time. (I'm trying to train for another career in case I decide I want one when I retire in a couple of years!) Its hard to pick a favorite Cathe workout, but lately I have been loving STS cardio! My favorites are Step Moves, Athletic Step, Core Cardio, Circuit Blast, and all three of the MMA workouts. They are so addictive, I can't stop! :rolleyes: Did I say its hard to pick a favorite Cathe workout?! Love 'em all! I recently found out I have a torn meniscus in my right knee, so that explains why I have to modify some lately! Certain things I can't do (like a standing quad stretch or jump on one leg) but other things I can do, like a lying quad stretch or jumping on two legs doesn't hurt. This is my first road trip and I'm so excited! What a great spring break this will be. I can't wait to meet you Cathe! It will be so fun to workout with you and to be with others who love to exercise with you!

Hi, Cheryl! You are going to LOVE Cathe (even more than you already do!) She is so sweet, and so much fun. You will have a blast in San Diego! I'm bummed I won't be there to meet you, but maybe another road trip will happen soon! Have fun!

Hi all,
I'm Alison and am the mother of a 6-month old daughter (I've included a link if anyone would like to see a photo: http://twitpic.com/14rk8z). I've been doing Cathe videos since 2006 and credit her workouts as the biggest reason I lost my pregnancy weight so quickly. I love all of my Cathe workouts, so it's difficult to choose my favorites. My current picks include MMA Fusion and Cardio Core Circuit, although older favs include Body Max 2 and the Gauntlet. I'm looking forward to meeting you all in San Diego!

I will be there in San Diego!

Hi all,

My name is Sue and I am wife to an awesome hubby, a mother of 9 adult children and grandmother of 33 grandchildren. I have been married for 36 years. I have worked out with Cathe for 20 years. Yes, I owned the first VHS that has long since gone by the way-side. I feel like I have watched you grow up, Cathe. Cannot wait to meet you and workout with the REAL Cathe, go easy on me though...I am old folk in the group:)

I have sooooo many favorites it is mind boggling. I love the the new Hiit series but I probably default to Low-Impact Circuit and the High Impact Cardio on the 4 day split the mostly. But ANY Cathe workout gets me going and then I think THAT it is my favorite.

I live in Sacramento, CA and am looking for someone who is going that would like to share a ride to the San Diego RT. It is about 7-8 hours from here. I also have feelers out for a room mate if anyone wants to contact me:) CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL! Call me if you want to ride together or room together. Sue 916-469-7908 or my cell 916-296-4274

Hi! I'm excited about San Diego!

My name is Sallie. I've never done a Cathe RT and I'm very excited! My husband bought me the trip as a gift for my 40th birthday. I live in Las Vegas and am driving down. I'm actually turning it into even more of an adventure by adding a couple of days to get a new hair style and enjoy a morning hot air balloon flight (my first ever balloon ride) over Temecula.

I first saw Cathe on FitTv in 2007 doing her Muscle Max workout. I loved it and soon started my own Cathe collection. I love the strenght training workouts! I am not as familiar with the step workouts because I am a fairly uncoordinated person and my feet get all tangled up trying to keep up. However, I am confidently looking forward to being successful on the RT!

See you in San Diego! :D

Just booked my room!

23 more days!!!!

Hello fellow RT'ers, it's getting close! This is my second RT. I was able to go to NJ last year. It was a blast on so many levels.:D:p
I was born & raised in SO Cal but live in Las Vegas so I'm ditching the hubby, dropping the kids off with their grandparents and heading to the beach!

Can't wait to eat some eggs! See you all soon.:D

How did your run go Jodelle? Hope to see you soon. I miss your warmth and happiness.

Hey Cathe! I'm headed to San Diego this weekend for the Mermaid Run 10k, so I'll miss going to see you in March:(...but I plan to catch the next one! Miss you! And you look great in all the new Shock Cardio series by the way! I love them!

Wooo hooo Pam....let's have some fun!!!!! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself and hugs to you and Randy!

Hi Cathe!!

It's me, Pam. I'm such a huge Cathe fan!! I'm a 43 year old Mom of a beautiful seven year old boy, Randy who is soo psyched about the push-up contest!. I come to your site for inspiration and super motivation and info!! You've changed my life- literally! I am down a pant-size, my blood-pressure is awesome for the first time in a decade and I just feel fabulous! I need my Cathe workout fix! We live in Monument CO and can't wait to visit our old home town of SD!! Wooohooo! San Diego, watch out 'cuz here we come!!! :D:D:D

Aw, thank you so much for the continued support Paulette. I'm so happy to be your personal trainer. Will you be coming to San Diego? I'd love to meet you.

My name is Paulette and I live in Shreveport LA I am married with 2 grown kids. I like all of the videos and dvds that I have of Cathe's. I started workingout with Cathe in 2001 when I saw her on fit tv. Cathe is my favorite and only fitness person I workout with.Stay strong and keep make great dvds. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

OMG Paula...I'm so sorry to hear of your injury...I'm glad you recovered so fast . I can't wait to meet you Paula. We are going to have a great time!

Hi Cathe, My name is Paula and have been working out with you for about 3-4 yrs now. I broke 4 ribs & punctured a lung in Nov & credit being strong & in good shape with recovering quickly.( I was back to working out after 3weeks (although not at 100%) Can't wait to meet you in person!!

How fun to read your note Yvette! You, your class, and your family sound like a lot of fun...not to mention very fit. It will be a pleasure to meet you and workout together too.

Hi Cathe,
I am 44yrs old and married with 2 teenage boys. I was looking for a new challenge in my workouts so one day I was flipping through channels and there you were on Fit TV doing Legs & Glutes. Sets and sets of step ups, squats, lunges and then floor exercise with leg weights and I thought to myself "Are you kidding me? How can she still be smiling when I feel like my legs are going to fall off!" Right then I knew that I found exactly what I was looking for. I use to teach cardio kickboxing and fitness and conditioning classes part time at a karate studio and thought that I really worked my class until I did one of your workouts! Wow!!
I am lucky enough to have a gym at my work and at lunch time I do a mini workout class for some of my co-workers. They always know when I pull a "Cathe" move on them! My teenage boys refer to you as the "mambo cha-cha" queen! I love all of your advanced dvd's and can't wait to meet you and all of the cathletes! You are a huge inspiration to me!
Yvette

Hi everyone! Sorry so late to the game....I just discovered this thread!
My name is Wendy, I live in Washington state. I'm married with 2 daughters, ages 8 and 10. My whole family will be coming with me to SD.
I've been doing Cathe's workouts for about 3 years - discovered her on FitTV. They completely re-energized my love for fitness, thank you Cathe!
My current favorites are.....hmm...Meso 3 Plyo Legs, Meso 1 and who doesn't LOVE Imax2?!?!?
Looking forward to seeing everyone....
Safe travels.

((((((((Laura)))))))) I'm so lucky to be able to see you again...can't wait!

Hi there,

I'm Laura from San Diego and I'll be there for my second RT! I was at the July '08 RT and had a blast and made some wonderful friends. San Diego's a beautiful city and I hope we have some wonderful weather in March.

I've been working out with Cathe for over 10 years and love all the DVDs, so I can't pick a favorite. My very first Cathe DVD was the original BodyMax, which I attempted to do on an 8 inch step. Thought I was going to die, but in a good way!! I've never looked back. It was just what I needed.

Can wait to see you all! Hi, Bev!!

I'm honored to finally meet you Robin! We go way back :D Looking forward to meeting you too Susan!

Hi all, Robin here, My girlfriend Susan and I are flying in from Kansas City, Mo. to sweat with all of you.

Can't wait to work-it!!!! Cathe you have been inspiring me since 1998. You kicked my butt back into my pre-baby shape after having my almost 12 year old son now!!!

Can't wait to thank you in person...smile!

Yours in Health, Robin

Hi Janet! Thank you for coming out to join us. You will be so happy you did! Lot's of laughter, fun and friends coming your way shortly :D Don't worry about keeping up...do only what you can. I do it too. I pretend I'm checking up on all of you but I'm really grabbing a breather (shhhh, our little secret, ;))

See you REALLY soon!

Hi everyone! I'm Janet from San Diego. I've been doing your workouts for just a couple of months now and am a little worried about keeping up but hey, you're going to be 10 minutes from me....how could I not go! :)

Everyone sounds so wonderful and the previous road trips sounded like a blast...cannot wait!

Wooo hooo Pat...get ready for some GREAT TIMES!!! Looking forward to meeting you too! :D

Hi--My name is Pat and this is my first RT. I'm coming from Alameda in the Bay Area. I'm 56 and have been working out with Cathe for about 6 years. Hope to have a great time with all of you fantastic women! Cathe--it'll be awesome to finally meet you in person. See you all soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.