Which sports bra top did Cedie like the best for cardio?

RE: Which sports bra top did Cedie like the best for ca...

What I like best about the Champion bra is it comes with a zipper front!!! It is so easy to get on or off.

Karen:)

RE: Which sports bra top did Cedie like the best for ca...

You know what I did about this? Each bra has three snaps, to go alone with the three hook choices that you can use. I just cut off a snap from another one of my bras and sewed it on the bra missing the snap. After all, each bra only needs one snap to Keep the flap in place!

Susan L.G.

RE: Which sports bra top did --SHARON MANN

Don't you wonder what Sharon wears under her tank with the thin straps? She is a large girl, but nothing moves!!

Are you sure they're real? If they're fake, they wouldn't move, would they?

Susan L.G.

When you go on the mat, on your back for floor work, if they are real, your breasts sort of "melt" into your armpits. If they are fake, they stick up like Mt. Everest :)

>Are you sure they're real? If they're fake, they wouldn't
>move, would they?
>
>Susan L.G.

I vote "not real.";-)

Having worked out at a club in California for years, where breast augmentation reigned supreme, I also vote "not real."

Hey I just wanted to post a GREAT big THANK YOU for this post!! I was looking to buy new work out bra, and I bought that Champion one that was so highly recommended:) You don't know what a TREAT this bra has been:7 Before I had to double up those pull over bra and then I got so sweaty from working out. Had a hard time getting those bra's off!! Had to have help from dd pulling up off over my head lol. Anyways now that I have the champion one I those days are over, and talk about the wonderful support:D Never thought I would get so excited over a bra purchase! Just had to share!!

P:S: After having it for a week I had to buy another. :D

Hi!!!

Where did you purchase your champion bra from? TIA

Tishee

I found it at my local Meijer's of all places. It cost me 38.00 well worth it!! ;-)

These are all good bras, but I highly recommend Shock Absorber also, which sells at Title 9 or at Figleaves.com.

Ruth:)

>I found it at my local Meijer's of all places. It cost me
>38.00 well worth it!! ;-)

Glad you are loving it!! I plan on looking for it this week...and will so buy it if I find it at the store for cheaper than online!LOL!! I can not resist a good buy!LOL

Tishee

Good Luck Tishee:D I liked the fact that I could try it on and actually see how it fit and see if it REALLY was that good of a bra that everyone was RAVING about!! (It was:7)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.