Where does everyone live???

Wow! Thanks for all the replies!

Kassia - Lynchburg is beautiful & my DH goes there every year for VA H.S. football playoffs. Small world!

Megadoo - I looked at your picturetrail & it's absolutely beautiful where you live! Also, congrats on your weight loss & fitness success, & you also have very cute little boys! Never been to NY before but I would love to visit.

Catherine & Kristi - KY! Are you wildcat fans?:7

Lorrie - Also never been there but would love to visit someday.

Sparrow - I bet it is beautiful where you live & I also LOVE your quote!:D

Melody - The GA mountains are very similar to where I live (Appalachians), & your boys are very cute too!

Lea - I was born in Arcadia & lived in the suburbs of LA until I was about 12, then moved to SW VA. I have friends in San Diego & would love to visit them someday.

Adina - Wow, your house is beautiful!

Sunnyside - I visited your area about 20 years ago & loved it.

Toni - I have family in Ft. Worth but I bet that's nowhere near you?

Deana - Love it down there!

Lauramax - Again, I'd love to visit someday.

Jen - At least we have each other since nobody else seems to "get it";-)

Sandra - Canada... cool! Another place I'd love to visit someday!

Carolyn jane - My DH & I love Nashville & visit their often.

Melissa, Michele, Marcy, Jennifer, Kathy S. & anyone else who follows - Thanks for your responses & to everyone for the warm welcome!

I'm here every day, I just don't always have the time to post.

Thanks again & I look forward to "talking" to all of you more often in the future!:)

Kel

Central Ohio. THe only Cathe-folk I know are the ones on this forum. I even tell people to peek in at Cathe on FitTV hoping they'll get hooked too, but it IS hard to find others as interested in fitness as we are.

It is great to see where everyone is living.

Suz - Wow, 30 years in L.A. I am going on 37 years and it is FINALLY time to get out. Looking for greener pastures. Nice pictures by the way.

Kel - Thanks for posting the question. I hope that you get to see your friends in San Diego soon.

Lea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.