What would you like to be called?

I think it'd be cool to have multiple levels, maybe incorporating Catheisms in there.

Just to throw out some possibilities:

Rookie - under 100
Recreational Poster 100+
Havin' a blast 500+
In the Work Zone 1000+
Embracing the Challenge 5,000+
Hardcore Cathlete 10,000+

I like these suggestions :D

Christina

I think it'd be cool to have multiple levels, maybe incorporating Catheisms in there.

Rookie - under 100
Recreational Poster 100+
Havin' a blast 500+
In the Work Zone 1000+

Ooh.. I like these!

Rookie - under 100
Recreational Poster 100+
Havin' a blast 500+
In the Work Zone 1000+

:eek:

These are really good...can we use some of these?!?!?

Rookie - under 100
Recreational Poster 100+
Havin' a blast 500+
In the Work Zone 1000+

Love these ones!

Another county heard from

In all honesty, I don't care what I'm "called", especially if it's defined by the number of posts I've put up rather than the number of Cathe productions I own and do.

Maybe, rather than "rank" or label forum members by the number of posts they've put up (and some have put up a fairly daunting number, which I doubt were posted during a workout session), you could rank them by the number of Cathe workouts they own, number of Cathe-based rotations they've done, etc.

Just a thought -

A-Jock

Rookie - under 100
Recreational Poster 100+
Havin' a blast 500+
In the Work Zone 1000+

VERY cute ideas! I like this a lot!

Rookie - under 100
Recreational Poster 100+
Havin' a blast 500+
In the Work Zone 1000+

I like your suggestions.

In all honesty, I don't care what I'm "called", especially if it's defined by the number of posts I've put up rather than the number of Cathe productions I own and do.

Maybe, rather than "rank" or label forum members by the number of posts they've put up (and some have put up a fairly daunting number, which I doubt were posted during a workout session), you could rank them by the number of Cathe workouts they own, number of Cathe-based rotations they've done, etc.

Just a thought -

A-Jock

A very interesting perspective A-Jock and very insightful. Don't know how they would do it but I like it.

Just a thought -

A-Jock

best idea so far!

if we have to have labels based on posts... then running teach's are better than the menber, catheite, cathlete ones by far!

Just a thought -

A-Jock

I agree with this and actually don't understand why we need to have any "rank". Other members already see the date we joined the forum and also the number of posts. The number of Cathe DVDs we own can be listed on our profile page.

Erica

another thought.... how about only counting posts in the fancy ranking names that pertain to fitness? in other words... leave out the off topic open chatter post count!

there was another forum i used to belong to that did that.... only the cycling related posts counted but any in their open (off topic) didn't count towards post count... i wonder how many people would have if you deducted all their daily chat/off topic posts! lol!

Ouch! Did someone steal your cookie over on the OD? ;)

I look at these rankings as being purely for fun. I don't think anyone takes them so serious that we need to have a special ranking system to determine who deserves them. But that it totally JMHO.

nope.... just offering other ideas from other successful forums i've visted or been a member of.... as we were asked to do....

i think no titles (and no post counts shown) is really the best idea....

I don't really notice them, so I don't truly care either way, but some humour associated with the various levels might be fun.

00 - 30 fresh
31 - 99 not-so-fresh
100 - 499 habitual
500 - 999 compulsive
1000 - 4999 obsessed
5000 + needs help
_____
Helen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.