What STS Cardio invoice #??

Invoice #1 checking in... Just happened to be at the right place at the right time.
When my invoice was processed as #1 I figured it HAD to be a mistake... LOL.
I am just so darned excited for these workouts!!!
Bernadette

#821. Don't check me e-mail over the weekend so what a surprise when I checked today. Was trying not to order anything but just couldn't pass this up it sounds so great.

787 - I'm another one who doesn't get online over the weekends. What a great surprise to see the news this morning!

Used my 20% off coupon to order the high step topper. :)

Invoice #1 checking in... Just happened to be at the right place at the right time.
When my invoice was processed as #1 I figured it HAD to be a mistake... LOL.
I am just so darned excited for these workouts!!!
Bernadette

Yeah for you!!!! We're not worthy, we're not worthy . . . .!! LOL

I rarely check the forums on Sunday - just so happened that I had an extra 5 minutes which then turned into 20 due to reading the announcement and ordering!!

Yeah for you!!!! We're not worthy, we're not worthy . . . .!! LOL

I don't get this. Maybe I'm old and crunchy but it seems so sophomoric to give a rats pa-toot about your invoice number. Does that make your copy better, does that make you a better person ??

I would think everyone would just be excited about another great production from SNM.

Someone asked in another thread who got in at #1. We were just curious, and I believe the subsequent cheering was in good fun.

I don't get this. Maybe I'm old and crunchy but it seems so sophomoric to give a rats pa-toot about your invoice number. Does that make your copy better, does that make you a better person ??

I would think everyone would just be excited about another great production from SNM.

I can't answer for everyone. But I'm excited just knowing mine will ship the first day.:D:D:D I had to wait 2 whole days for SNM to get to my STS invoice #.
The wait was killing me:p I think it's just part of the excitement.:)

You don't get this, yet felt compelled to post nonetheless, priceless. It's ok to have a little fun, you might find it makes you younger and less crunchier...almost smooth and creamy, like peanut butter.

I think that everyone is just excited about STS cardio and sharing that we ordered and what our number is, is helping us share the excitement.

No one thinks they are better than anyone else because of the number they had :confused:

You don't get this, yet felt compelled to post nonetheless, priceless. It's ok to have a little fun, you might find it makes you younger and less crunchier...almost smooth and creamy, like peanut butter.

I like to have fun, but this just seemed too 'I'm first, ha ha ha ha ha' playground stuff and I don't understand why that's fun. Let's celebrate another great video and have fun with that.

I like to have fun, but this just seemed too 'I'm first, ha ha ha ha ha' playground stuff and I don't understand why that's fun. Let's celebrate another great video and have fun with that.

I don't understand this thinking? I am happy for the first person in line.

I also like reading the invoice numbers because I want to know Cathe's workouts are selling. I love Cathe and want all her videos to be a huge success. I think she sold over 700 orders the first day!
That is awesome!!!!

I also like reading the invoice numbers because I want to know Cathe's workouts are selling. I love Cathe and want all her videos to be a huge success. I think she sold over 700 orders the first day!
That is awesome!!!!

Oh me too! I read on another website, someone having a number in the 800s. That is so many orders in just one day. Go Cathe!

I just happened onto the Open Discussion and saw the thread about the surprise ! Woo Hoo ! I'm excited for more cardio additions.

I ended up #47 - can't wait, though looks like it will be 6 months or so anyway. Definitely good news.

Spyro - good idea to get Terminator with the discount ! I wish I had that one - now I just may be enabled !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.