What One Move Do You Do...

When I ran 8 miles last week for the first time!

Swinging my 35# kettlebell!

Doing my psycho jump rope routine that include 1000 jump ropes.

Good for you! 8 miles is a great distance! I did an 8 miler mid-week last week and I felt awesome all day! :D

For me, it's pushups and bicep curls. I just found out I can curl a 40lb barbell the other night (for several reps!)! I'm SO proud of myself!

Well I'll give you a WOOT and a GRRRRR on that one!!

lst_37050_77.png

:D

I feel super strong when I toss my 45# son into the air - HIGH and flying in the air! Hoo-ya! Not really a workout, but I gots some musk-les!!! :p

Missy

Slams balls with my 18-lb. med ball. I also like (or maybe hate) doing bear crawls especially doing them backwards. I think doing upper body work in general makes me feel strong.

Jean Louise

Slams balls with my 18-lb. med ball. I also like (or maybe hate) doing bear crawls especially doing them backwards. I think doing upper body work in general makes me feel strong.

Jean Louise

Slam ball rocks!!! I made a 20lb medicine ball last spring and started doing these in my driveway. The neighbors think I'm nuts, but fun is fun!!

...that makes you feel like you are The Queen of Fitness, just rocking it? For me it's those Hindu pike push-ups in P90x Plus. I successfully do those and afterwards I feel like roaring like the hulk or eating raw meat or something!!

Sparrow

For me, it's chin-ups and pull-ups of any kind. I remember the first time I was able to do them unassisted. Awesome feeling!!!!

Wendy

Push ups! When I first started the One Hundred Push Ups training program I could only do 2 on my toes. I did 58 the other day and I'm pretty darn proud of it!

Push ups! When I first started the One Hundred Push Ups training program I could only do 2 on my toes. I did 58 the other day and I'm pretty darn proud of it!

That's amazing!! I wanna try to do that program before STS comes out. I can only do about 16 on my toes before needing to stop/drop to my knees!

Chest work always makes me feel like Superwoman!! The other day doing 4DS UB premix, I did a set of bench press with 25# dbs -- I felt like Queen of the World!

sparrow13;1758296 I feel like roaring like the hulk or eating raw meat or something!! Sparrow[/quote said:
ROTFLMAO!!!:D

Aside from the chinups/pullups and pushups, I love heavy bicep work cuz I see just a little more of that vein popping;)

JJ

I love doing renegade rows. Do you use kettlebells? I can do them with dumbbells but for some reason I can't with kettlebells.

Yes, I do use KBs but have only tried with my 8kgs. It does take much focused effort and I can't keep the pace Anthony does but I can do them.
laugh.gif
I've found that you need to be on a really stable surface also. I couldn't do them with my KBs on my puzzle mats but was able to when I moved them to the tile.

Thanks you guys!! I've really been working at it. I haven't had much time to workout lately but I haven't missed a single day of my push ups! Now, I don't want y'all to think I did 58 consecutive push ups -- I'm following the training program and I did them in sets. ;)

Feel'n the power when doing push-ups, the last segmemt from 4DS kickbox cardio and doing pikes on the ball...and then I drop.

Amazingly strong women here!!

I'd have to say my make me feel strong move is pullups and chinups. As if you all didn't know that ;)

Ok, someone explain a renagade row??

Oh, I forgot about chest work! I agree with Katie that chest work, in general, makes me feel so strong and powerful! LOVE IT!

P.S. Nice job on those pushups, Michele! You're superwoman!

I am just getting the hang of all the moves in KPC but I really like the ax chop with the knee raise... I really get to "hi-ya and whoooo" (my noises, not Cathe's) with every movement! for some reason I really get into those! :)

p90x pushups/pullups because each time u try to increase the reps that i feel so accomplished.get a big smile on my face when i can achieve more.

laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.