What One Move Do You Do...

sparrow13

Cathlete
...that makes you feel like you are The Queen of Fitness, just rocking it? For me it's those Hindu pike push-ups in P90x Plus. I successfully do those and afterwards I feel like roaring like the hulk or eating raw meat or something!!

Sparrow

Oooh def the leg press! I'm pressing like 3X my body weight now & I always feel like the Incredible Hulkette when I do them. They make my butt feel tight too (even though it's just an illusion :rolleyes:).

Anytime I have to grab heavier weights than the last time I did the same exercise I feel like She-Ra (princess of power)!! I like to see that my hard work is "paying off."

Carrie

I feel like roaring like the hulk or eating raw meat or something!!

Sparrow

:eek::eek::eek:Thanks for making me laugh out loud!!! That is to funny. & Laura - 3x's your body weight?? WOW!! I am impressed, I don't think I could even do my own body weight. How about my birth weight x3 ? Does that count? LOL

I can't think of a specific move myself. I would say any move where I keep up withour beloved Cathe (weight amount included) makes me feel awesome.
I will keep thinking about it & let you know if I come up with a certain one.

i love doing plyometrics like jump squats, jump lunges, etc.....my legs feel so powerful when i do

When I ran 8 miles last week for the first time!

Swinging my 35# kettlebell!

Doing my psycho jump rope routine that include 1000 jump ropes.

OMG
Remind me never to piss any of you off!!!:D:D:D You could kick mt butt!!
My best move is actually finishing ANY Cathe workout. And that's on a good day. :eek::eek: I think I need to step it up a notch!!!
elliemom

Oh yes, pull-ups AND chin-ups do it for me too! I was doing "L" chin-ups the other day and have to say I was quite impressed with myself. :D

Sparrow

For me, it's pushups and bicep curls. I just found out I can curl a 40lb barbell the other night (for several reps!)! I'm SO proud of myself!

Oh yes, pull-ups AND chin-ups do it for me too! I was doing "L" chin-ups the other day and have to say I was quite impressed with myself. :D

Sparrow

I love those too! That reminds me that I need to add in the X+ workouts again! :D And how about the 7 point pullups?? :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.