What are your favorite "Cathe-isms"

From an older video (with Rhonda) in a heavy weight lifting section, I believe Cathe said"I am having an outer body experience" "just focus focus" absolutely hysterical! I believe it was from "Slow and Heavy" Bi's and tri's!

I think she says that in pyramid upper body - when she is doing her bicep curls! Very cute!

"You can do anything for a minute", "ARE YOU READY", "How low can you go", "Suck your air, it's free" or something of the sort, in IMAX2, "You get out of it what you put into it" and many many more.
I also love her saying, while doing biceps curls with weights and band, in AT "pretend you're loving this and give me a big smile". Some of her sentences are so motivating that I really apply them to other situations in my life!

I love that one about the air, too, It's something like, " air is free, so suck it up"

It's a blast, act like you're having one, you didn't go and make popcorn did you? You'll remember us tomorrow. Ok, I heard you. This is another one of my favorites....who wrote this program? There's a sumo in the house. Work, work. Are you seeing stars yet? Hello, here we are again. I know you're tired but jump higher, take in the air, like I've always said, its free, shaking like a chauwawa. Rrrride

Last edited:
My fav ..

My favorite by far is "we are so close to the end of this workout .. I CAN TASTE IT" .. LOL .. AB .. that one little saying gives me that extra UMPH to get thru to the end!!

I love that one, too - Okay, I heard you - it makes me smile every time! And I do KPC a lot, I think it is my current Cathe favorite. I also like, I think they are crying - or something like that during UP, I think it is when she is doing the biceps.

My husband doesn't do Cathe workouts, but now even HE has taken up saying,

"I can do anything for a minute."

Also, I love it in IMAX2 when she says,

"This is your last hard one."

And at that moment I say, "Thank you, God."

Every time I hear her say "Squat.... just pray your gonna get back up" from Kickbox in 4DS and she says something else to like don't worry no one's watching or who cares who's watching also from Kickbox 4DS.

"Quit staring at me at home"--Circuit Max, "Oh, but it's a friendly burn"--Muscle Endurance, "You did so much work today. Don't you feel so accomplished?"--Bootcamp, "I hear some gruntin and groanin back there. Getting on everyone's hate list"--LBP, " No time for down time."--UBP, "Whatever floats your boat." "Yee-haw! A little western for ya." "Shoo ba do ba."--SJP, "That's all the breath you get."--High Step Training, " Starting to see any stars?" --GS C&T "Oh, it's getting hot in here."--MM, "Let's do one more. Cedie says so. This ones for you."--4ds LIS, "Who made this routine up?"--LBB

Sorry I got carried away. Cathe just says so many funny things!!:p

"Quit staring at me at home"--Circuit Max, "Oh, but it's a friendly burn"--Muscle Endurance, "You did so much work today. Don't you feel so accomplished?"--Bootcamp, "I hear some gruntin and groanin back there. Getting on everyone's hate list"--LBP, " No time for down time."--UBP, "Whatever floats your boat." "Yee-haw! A little western for ya." "Shoo ba do ba."--SJP, "That's all the breath you get."--High Step Training, " Starting to see any stars?" --GS C&T "Oh, it's getting hot in here."--MM, "Let's do one more. Cedie says so. This ones for you."--4ds LIS, "Who made this routine up?"--LBB

Sorry I got carried away. Cathe just says so many funny things!!:p

It cracks me up every time when Cathe says "it's getting hot in here" because she reminds me of Lucille Ball from "I Love Lucy" because of the way she says it!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.