What are your favorite "Cathe-isms"

PennStater

Cathlete
Cathe has so many little motivational gems in her workouts. What are your favorites?

(I'm trying to find my new mantra -- and good inspiration!)

Gosh, so many to chose from. How about "you get out of it what you put into it". I put that on a tshirt recently and had to explain to my six year old son what it meant.

I think it is on "Muscle Max", but at one point while suggesting modifications, she says something to the effect that, "It doesn't matter what you do, but DO SOMETHING!".

A spontaneous line, but it does have an important message: don't worry so much about technical issues, but just keep exercizing!
-- David

"Train like a warrior" always pops in my mind.

"When you laugh, you know you're tired"

"I know you're tired, but go DEEPER!"

So many good ones!

Natasha

"I KNOW UR TIRED, BUT JUMP HIGHER"

"ARE U WORKING"

"DRIVE THOSE HEELS INTO THE STEP, AND SQUEEZE THOSE CHEEKS.....YOU KNOW WHAT CHEEKS I'M TALKING ABOUT"

so many more, but those are what comes to mind at this time:)

Mine are "NO TIME FOR DOWN TIME" AND 'ARE U WORKING".

I like a lot of them but I'd have to say those are my fav.

Brenda

I never remember which workout, but she says "we don't want anything to jiggle unless it's jiggling off!"

Pam

One thing that always makes me laugh is in Intensity, when she does the 'leap frogs' and she says "RIBBIT"! And of course the famous "get your game face on" and "who's boss?!" are great - my kids have even picked up on those ones!

Kelly:D

"You can do anything for a minute", "ARE YOU READY", "How low can you go", "Suck your air, it's free" or something of the sort, in IMAX2, "You get out of it what you put into it" and many many more.
I also love her saying, while doing biceps curls with weights and band, in AT "pretend you're loving this and give me a big smile". Some of her sentences are so motivating that I really apply them to other situations in my life!

From an older video (with Rhonda) in a heavy weight lifting section, I believe Cathe said"I am having an outer body experience" "just focus focus" absolutely hysterical! I believe it was from "Slow and Heavy" Bi's and tri's!

Last edited:
I love in Lower Body Blast she says something like "you made a choice to work out today, so make it your best workout" and in Afterburn she says something similiar like "you made a commitment to workout from start to FINISH! So finish strong!" When she says those I always pump my fist like, "yeah!" Heh. Luckily no one is watching me to see how nerdy I'm being!:eek:

Love all of these! In STS Meso 1 leg workouts in the warm up, she says toward the end "I'm so psyched I can't wait to get started! " it just gives me so much motivation and gets me pumped for the workout!

Which workout has "Who's Boss" in it? I saw the t-shirt on FB the other day, but drawing a blank.

I also like "Train how you want to look."

Thanks for sharing! Sometimes I'm so busy just trying to catch my breath that I don't really listen. I'm missing a lot of good stuff!!

Not sure what workout but it's "We're In This Together," which is now the name of a check in group. Plus, during a blast, she says "Smile cause we're having a blast aren't we?"Also, about "don't worry about what you look like, just get down and do it."

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.