We're Done!

as I was downloading my screen froze and I needed to close out. now it is saying my code has expired.

If some of you would like to be the first to download you can go to http://www.cathedownloads.com/ice-series-discount-bundle-2/ and click on the "Add to Cart" button. You then need to enter your "code" you were emailed when you pre-ordered in the "Discount Code" field. Before making a formal announcement I would like to have a few of you test everything first. let me know either way if everything seems to work or of any problems. If everything seems fine we will make a "louder" announcement.

just started to download, a bit slow, but working.

as I was downloading my screen froze and I needed to close out. now it is saying my code has expired.

I'm not positive, but you shouldn't need to go back to the cart and check out again to download again...use the link that you were provided when you checked out to restart the download. (It's been a while since I've downloaded, so forgive me if I'm remembering that wrong.)

I'm downloading my 3rd file, and other than it being slow (as I expected it would be), I've had no issues so far.

I'm not positive, but you shouldn't need to go back to the cart and check out again to download again...use the link that you were provided when you checked out to restart the download. (It's been a while since I've downloaded, so forgive me if I'm remembering that wrong.)

Thanks! I figured it out after a few minutes. When I saw my email thanking me for my purchase the link was there.

All is going well. A bit slow but expected.

I just copied and past the code in the link that the forum admin posted :) I had to fill out my info with the code, should have looked at my email instead. It worked, so I am good. I am downloading but it's sooooo slow.

I've noticed in Boot Camp Circuit and BCC Muscle Meltdown when you hover over the scrubber bar to see what exercise is being done in that segment, instead of saying the exercise it has question marks.

In BCC Blizzard Blast it shows the exercises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I imported the Boot Camp videos into the Workout Blender, the clip titles for the main workout and the muscle meltdown (but not the blizzard blast) have symbols where the clip titles should be. These are the only videos I've downloaded so far, so I am not sure about any others.
ICEBootCamp.png

Mine is really slow too...but I guess that's to be expected. I'll leave it on all night and hopefully will have at least one new workout to do in the morning! ;-)

LOL, maybe I should do the same and call it a night :) I just came back from the emergency vet with my dog Brawler:( I will download the rest tomorrow:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.