We're Done!

OK, I'll do that. Thanks!

Should be ok tomorrow sometime. Some files have already been cached on the Amazon S3 servers while others have not. I know I tried Chiseled Lower Body several times earlier tonight and was seeing 3 hour estimated download times and never had a successful download. Just tried a few minutes ago and it only took 30 seconds to download. This means Chiseled Lower Body has made it to the Amazon servers. Low Impact Sweat is currently showing a 4 hour wait time and that means it hasn't made its way to the Amazon S3 servers yet. Should be fine tomorrow though.

View attachment 4599

It's now a little after 9 pm on Friday and the last USPS truck has just picked up the last of the ICE pre-sale orders. We're now completely done with all pre-sale DVD orders and most USA customers should receive their DVDs shortly. All International orders have also been sent, but they will take longer to arrive because of customs and the distance.

We are also continuing to work on the ICE Downloads and ICE OnDemand videos. We will update just as soon as these are available.
Hello! I did not preordet but I d like to know if you are going to offer anytime soon a dvds+downloads bundle.
TIA

Just means the file didn't completely download. I would wait till tomorrow after letting our files propagate to more Amazon servers. This takes about a day or so to happen. Unfortunately, this is just something we have go through because of the high demand and the time it takes to propagate the video files to more servers to handle the load.

Same thing happened to me with the downloads. I was wondering why the downloads were downloading at after 30 min. I will try today again. Yesterday I tried to download Chiseled Lower Body Blast 3 times. I hope it works, 2 more clicks and I am done.

Same thing happened to me with the downloads. I was wondering why the downloads were downloading at after 30 min. I will try today again. Yesterday I tried to download Chiseled Lower Body Blast 3 times. I hope it works, 2 more clicks and I am done.

I also used up a lot of my clicks yesterday, but everything went well this morning. Good luck!

I think I used up all of my clicks on the Muscle Meltdown Triceps...I guess the clicks "counted" even when no file started downloading. I never got the "save file" dialog box, so I wasn't counting. Hopefully I can get a new link from customer service.

Looks like I've got everything else downloaded. Three or four of the files had to be downloaded twice because the first try was incomplete. But this morning things are downloading quickly, and all of the files I've checked so far have been fine. Haven't checked them all yet.

And now I have to decide which workout to do this morning! :D

I think I used up all of my clicks on the Muscle Meltdown Triceps...I guess the clicks "counted" even when no file started downloading. I never got the "save file" dialog box, so I wasn't counting. Hopefully I can get a new link from customer service.

Looks like I've got everything else downloaded. Three or four of the files had to be downloaded twice because the first try was incomplete. But this morning things are downloading quickly, and all of the files I've checked so far have been fine. Haven't checked them all yet.

And now I have to decide which workout to do this morning! :D

Jodi, hopefully I can get a new link from customer service too. It's downloading rather fast this morning??? Not sure, if I have the complete files. I never get a "save file" dialog box? I think I will do one of the cardio today? Mmmm….maybe the floor one? LOL!

Well I wasn't asking for a customer list. I guess I was just curious about the success of this and other pre-orders. It was more of a friendly general question.

I preorded ICE Downloads Only Discount Bundle but I didn'receive the code, so I can't download the files! Please help!

I didn't receive the Email with code. I checked also the junk mails, it was nothing from Cathe!

You didn't get a Order Confirmation? The code came in a separate email right after your order confirmation. Contact Nancy from customer service if you can't find your code, she will look into it :)

Is Muscle Meltdown Triceps fixed yet? Or did I miss something?

In the same browser window that you see the error message you need to change the URL address at the top of the page. Replace "elara" with "www" ( don't include the quotes) and then press your enter key. Your file should then download. If you have exhausted your attempts you will need to contact customer support at [email protected]

This has to be done exactly as described above. You will still see the error message after you do this, but your file should download. If it doesn't just contact customer service and they can send you a new link tomorrow. The shopping cart provider has now fixed this bug, but only for people that order or claim their downloads from this point on. You can contact customer service at [email protected]

In the same browser window that you see the error message you need to change the URL address at the top of the page. Replace "elara" with "www" ( don't include the quotes) and then press your enter key. Your file should then download. If you have exhausted your attempts you will need to contact customer support at [email protected]

This has to be done exactly as described above. You will still see the error message after you do this, but your file should download. If it doesn't just contact customer service and they can send you a new link tomorrow. The shopping cart provider has now fixed this bug, but only for people that order or claim their downloads from this point on. You can contact customer service at [email protected]

Thank you :) I will try that :) Thanks for all you do!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.