We're Done!

Not sure why you're having an issue. Our email address works fine. Make sure your sending the email address you typed above and not putting a "." between shop and cathe.

View attachment 4599

It's now a little after 9 pm on Friday and the last USPS truck has just picked up the last of the ICE pre-sale orders. We're now completely done with all pre-sale DVD orders and most USA customers should receive their DVDs shortly. All International orders have also been sent, but they will take longer to arrive because of customs and the distance.

We are also continuing to work on the ICE Downloads and ICE OnDemand videos. We will update just as soon as these are available.
Great news. In California and haven't received mine via USPS yet. And I ordered two. Anyone in the San Jose area received theirs yet?

View attachment 4599

It's now a little after 9 pm on Friday and the last USPS truck has just picked up the last of the ICE pre-sale orders. We're now completely done with all pre-sale DVD orders and most USA customers should receive their DVDs shortly. All International orders have also been sent, but they will take longer to arrive because of customs and the distance.

I'm in western Canada and I received my ICE order today! Very excited that they got here so quickly...thanks for all the hard work, they look great!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.