We're Done!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
IMAG0341.jpg

It's now a little after 9 pm on Friday and the last USPS truck has just picked up the last of the ICE pre-sale orders. We're now completely done with all pre-sale DVD orders and most USA customers should receive their DVDs shortly. All International orders have also been sent, but they will take longer to arrive because of customs and the distance.

We are also continuing to work on the ICE Downloads and ICE OnDemand videos. We will update just as soon as these are available.

Do I need to be concerned if I haven't received a shipping notification?

I'm trying to peek to see the cover, but you have them all packed up nice and snugly ....on their way!! ;)

No, it's very common for notifications not to be received. You might want to to check your junk mail though.

thank you so much for all the work to get these out. If all goes according to plan, mine should be in Colorado Monday - can't wait.

Merry Christmas!!!

I am curious about how many pre- orders were placed. Is this info ever made available? I am also curious about how many fans, cathletes there are. I mean that pic sure. Shows a lot of fans.

They said it will hopefully be available on Monday. As to the downloads and On Demand, they stated that it would take a few days to make these available and would let everyone know when they are ready, assuming they do not run into any computer issues. They stated this in the 12-17 update.

If some of you would like to be the first to download you can go to http://www.cathedownloads.com/ice-series-discount-bundle-2/ and click on the "Add to Cart" button. You then need to enter your "code" you were emailed when you pre-ordered in the "Discount Code" field. Before making a formal announcement I would like to have a few of you test everything first. let me know either way if everything seems to work or of any problems. If everything seems fine we will make a "louder" announcement.

If some of you would like to be the first to download you can go to http://www.cathedownloads.com/ice-series-discount-bundle-2/ and click on the "Add to Cart" button. You then need to enter your "code" you were emailed when you pre-ordered in the "Discount Code" field. Before making a formal announcement I would like to have a few of you test everything first. let me know either way if everything seems to work or of any problems. If everything seems fine we will make a "louder" announcement.
Hello, I'm getting an invalid discount code message.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.