~*~* Weight Watchers Thursday ~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gang:)

We are up bright and early here....6:45!:eek: He didn't go to bed last night until 8 so I thought he might sleep in but it was just the opposite. He actually woke at 6:20 but I put his nummy in his mouth:) bought me a few more minutes.

I am heading home today and we are going to try and get on the road a little earlier then last week. We are leaving for the city tomorrow so I should get home so DH can spend some time with DS before I disappear again.
Oh...DS said MOM yesterday:) It was more like mommommom...but Ill take it!:) DH says I have him brain washed! hehehe Can you sense the jealousy!?

I clocked off my run yesterday and it was 12.4 kms...that was a good run, pretty much what I do at home:)

Kali, good job on the quiz! You had a really good day yesterday all the way around. My eating hasn't been the best so thankgoodness I've put in some decent workout!

Amelia, you must feel so bad for your baby! It seemed as if she would cry when you left cause she wanted to be brave but couldn't pretend anymore. DD never cried when I took her to school. She is probably more likely to cry now,just cause she doesn't want to go;-)

Belinda, did you do GS Legs? I love that one, gets in there good.

Laine, doesn't matter how long it took you to lose 26 lbs....the fact that you did it is all that matters. It must be harder comming from a bigger family cause genes plays a big role in there. But with a clean diet and exercise you should be able to get where you want to be.

Cheryl,Nancy,Robin...(did I miss anyone?) whats your plans for today?

I guess DD"s dad should soon be sniffing around;( Actually, we get along fine but for some reason when he comes around I get all nervous and stuff. You would think after 15 yrs of having him in my life I'd be use to it now...although they only come around once every blue moon.Him and his wife are home for his sisters wedding, they aren't here for very long.

Alright, should go check on my son and get another cup of coffee:9
Lori:)

Morning Early Birds!

How is everyone feeling?

Lori I'm drinking my ice-coffee right now.Today I did Kim Spreen AK Kickbox which is a great cardio workout. My arm and lats have DOMS so I did not use the bar today. Yesterday I feel off the wagon because i found some frozen girl scout cookies....and I ate some around 8:30 last night :-( :-( . How can I stay clean all day and then fall off the wagon at night?

Laine you lost most of your 26# during the last six months, that's great girl . I know it is difficult to workout mid day in a hot house but look at it from the view that you may burn more calories because your body has to work harder to keep cool. Does that make since :+ .

Amelia your DD will get used to school she will learn to love it, as soon as she make a VBF.

Kali do you like SJP? I tried doing that w/o from Fit TV and it was too much for my poor knee. Good job on your quiz!

Hey Belinda, Cheryl, Nancy and Kim what do you gals have planned for today?

Chat later

Morning girlie girls

I taking a rest day,eating less points than usual and just taking it easy! I debating on going grocery shopping today...@walmartx(! I also forgot that I have a test this evening in class and need to study for it x( x( x( . I'll be so glad when school is over,still got about five more months!

Lori-he said MOMMMMOMMMOM...How cute,I'll always remember my kids first words! Good run yesterday! I can only run for about 1/2 a mile,there is sooooo many hills around my neiborhood x( .I really should try running at the park,but it feels awckward to run around all the walking people!

Robin-Please don't feel bad about the girl scout cookies,I'am always doing stuff like thatx( .I figure were human,and Sh*t happens:7 ! If it makes you feel any better,I went over to my neices thirteenth b-day party last night and had a "sliver" of cake....I was proud of the the fact that I only got two bites out of it,and was satisfied with that.But,im getting back on the wagon today,LOL!

Lainie-Ive been meaning to ask you...you do the core program right? How do you know when your full and able to push the plate away? Thats why I haven't tried to core program yet(but probably should, points aren't working too well these days)Im so use to measuring my food that I would be afraid of "over doing it on the servings"...does that make any sense? anyways,I also came from a family with the "large genes" so I know its hard sometimes! Just about eveybody in my family is considered obese!except my sis.

Hey to Belinda,Cheryl,Nancy,Kali,and Kim:)

Ok,gotta go get dd up for school! bbl!

Morning Gidge and Robin and all the other beautiful ladies here!

Gidge, that's soooo sweet he said Mmmmmooooooommmmmm!! Hee hee. Bet DH is VERY jealous! LOL! Thanks by the way.

Robin, that sounds like a great wo. Another friend here on Cathe told me I should look into some other kickboxing wo's cause I'm just not into Cathe's too much. I like KM better than KPC cause of the low impact version and I LOOVVVEE the leg drills. Reminds me of barre work in ballet years and years ago.
I like SJP for some reason it goes by fast and it really makes me feel like I got a good wo in. I actually have some DOMS in my thighs today so I'm not sure what to do. I wanted to snack last night after 7pm but I didn't. I seriously have to start taking this weight off again and that is one of the things I did last time that I believe really helped me. IMO.

Amelia, good luck on your test! Enjoy your rest day even tho you'll be studying! I have to grocery shop today too. It's like Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard here LOL!

Well I DID get on the TM last night. I burned about 310 cals in 32 min. I just speed and powerwalked. Don't know if that's good or not but it felt good, and it was my second wo of the day which is my goal whenver possible anymore. I also went over my study cards and am about to quiz myself now before I work out. I'm thinking BM2 after talking about it yesterday. Going up DM's for awhile this morning just for a visit so I've got to get moving so I can go over these words. I will be back later!

What's up with everyone else today?

BBL! Have a good one!

Kali

Hey Kali,we must of posted the same time! AARRRRR,medical terminology was such a pain in my A$$,how much further have you got until your next class?

Good morning ladies,

It has been grazy here, I will leave for Germany in about a month:)
I am trying to get everything ready ( sorting things out!) My DH and I bought a car the day before yesterday!We are picking the car up today! My van is getting to old to take to Germany. We bought a Ford Foccus in black! Nice looking car and perfect for Germany! I have mixed feelings for Germany! My kids are not coming with us, that makes me really sad! Not sure how I fell, it is the first time they are not with me! Maybe I will be living more in the States than in Germany! LOL! My son is only 18 years old! He is like my baby!

I did GS Legs yesterday! Oh, boy do I feel my legs today!

Today I will do C & W! I am doing the August 07 rotation!

Need more coffee! BBL!
Belinda

Ohhhhh Amelia.......Waaaaaayyyyyyyy too much further. It's taking me forever. I have a year to complete both courses but there's no way I'll be able to do it. I can't wait till the boys go back to school so I'll have quiet time to try to concentrate more and start moving at a quicker pace! I passed Chapter 2 quiz but when I went to do the exercises at the end of the chapter to review, which is when they tell you to do it, I find there's a lot more material than on the damn quiz. And the guideline tells you to keep doing the end of chapter reviews so you remember everything for the final exam. It's so frustrating. I'm off to study now since DS's just went out to play.

Hi Belinda! Glad you're feeling those legs. Good job.

See you guys later.

Kali

Hi everyone. I've been busy today--still have plenty to do but taking a brief break to catch up on here.

My only workout planned for today is yoga. I just put my 2-year old down for a nap, so I need to fit in the yoga and a shower before he gets up.

Lori, how old is your son? It's a shame kids don't come with off and on buttons so we can put them to bed when we like and then they won't wake us up so early. I've got one night owl and one early bird, so one takes after me and the other after Daddy.

Yeah ,Robin, I probably do burn more calories in the heat. I look forward to the winter again when I worked out hard every day because then it was too cold in my house! (Really need to replace the insulation and get this place a more even temperature year-round). Oh, and I love Kimberly Spreen's kickboxing videos--they're loads of fun.

Amelia, the Core program works for me as long as I'm sticking to the Core foods. A bigger problem for me is when I go ahead and have birthday cake (like both my boys had birthdays recently) or whatever and don't account for those things as well. I guess I don't eat too big of portions so it works well for me. I just start with a reasonable portion and eat that. If I am still hungry--I have a little more. It's not too tough to be careful with portions as long as I'm eating healthy. And if I do eat a lot of something it's usually something like grapes which is not going to do a lot of damage. That's the thing about Core--the Core foods are the ones that are most efficient--more filling without as many calories. Hope that makes sense. At WW they talk about stopping halfway through your meal and assessing whether you're still hungry or not--as a way to not overdo it.

Kali, I also like SJP, though I love SB more--such fun step on that one. How are you liking the August 07 rotation?

***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain

Hey girls -

I'm sorry that I haven't been around but I've been feeling sorry for myself. I have so many things going on around me these days. I know, I know...there's so much worse but still........

My mom has not been feeling well. Well, actually it's been 5 years -no real diagnosis except for a neurological condition...she has all of her senses, she's just going downhill. Really sad. We have a live-in that cares for her 24/7 but my cousins recently put their mother (my mom's sister) in a nursing home for care and now my mom is begging me to do the same. I'm sick over it!!!!!! Her caregiver is wonderful and I know that her care won't be as good in the home but she's miserable at home with not much to do, etc. I'm truly sick over it.

I recently lost my dog of 14 years.............So sad. I never would have believed how sad you can become over a pet.

I just sent my second DD off to college. So sad. I know I should be happy I just miss her so much!!!!!!!!

My marriage, well, I don't know. A disconnection. It's been going on a while. Alright, more than you want to know. My DH blames all that I go through with my Mom. I don't know..............

Well, if you want to lose weight, try any of the above. It's enough to cut my appetite.

I'm writing all of this to explain why I haven't been around and to explain why I won't be posting often. I can't even stand myself let alone try to be upbeat on here.

I'll keep lurking and if I have anything good to share, I surely will.

Nancy

(((((HUGS)))))) Nancy. So sorry you're going thru all of this. It must be a tough situation with your DM. My DD has the beginning of alzheimers (sp) and thankfully my DM is 18 yrs. younger than him and is able to care for him. I will pray for you and your family that you can all get thru this. So sorry to hear about your dog too. That is one of the toughest things. Hang in there. Be proud that your DD is off to college. She's going to do great. It'll get easier and you'll see her soon! I hope things get better for you and DH too. Mine and I have been having our ups and downs too. Try to make sure you're eating enough. And exercise does release endorphins so try to workout or walk. Maybe that will help a little. You know we are here for you no matter what's going on. Sometimes it helps to just share with people you know care about you. Even if we are in Catheland. LOL.

Well, I ended up doing RS and abs from CTX kickbox on Ab hits. That wasn't till 4ish tho so there was no time for a double wo today. Tomorrow I will tho cause DH and I are going out with a friend of mine and her DH. We're going for a bite to eat. I'll try to keep it clean as possible tho. This place has great salads.
Eating wasn't bad. The kids had mac&cheese and I had some of that AFTER 7!! UGH! But all I had the rest of the day was an eggwhite sandwich on lite n' 35 ww bread w/ a slice of 2% cheese, and a tomato stuffed w/ some tuna made with nayonaise w/ a little bit of 2% shredded colby jack. So I don't think I did too bad. No junk except for a handful of Smartfood cheese popcorn. I have to punch it all in to Fitday and see how I did. I'm doing so good I actually don't really want to go out tomorrow. I'll just make sure I eat super clean all day and maybe BM2 in the a.m. and a TM walk in the afternoon before we go.
Well enough rambling from me. Hope everyone has a nice night. I'm off to go over my review sheets again. I think I'm ready to move on to Chapter 3 tomorrow. Got to keep moving!

See you guys on the flipside!

Kali

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.